Home

liborio bellomo

Posted By: yankeeefan

liborio bellomo - 07/10/11 12:46 AM

Is liborio bellomo the boss of the genoveses ?
Posted By: Dapper_Don

Re: liborio bellomo - 07/10/11 02:49 AM

yea the street boss for danny leo in the can
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: liborio bellomo - 07/10/11 07:08 AM

Bellomo was acting/street boss before he was indicted in 1997. His name gets thrown around a lot as a possible successor to become boss but there's been nothing official since he got out beyond the assumption that he's retained his rank of captain.
Posted By: Philip_Lombardo

Re: liborio bellomo - 10/10/12 12:00 PM

I reckon he's the Boss and their throwing this Paul DiMarco around to send the feds on a wild goose chase
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: liborio bellomo - 10/10/12 02:03 PM

Originally Posted By: Philip_Lombardo
I reckon he's the Boss and their throwing this Paul DiMarco around to send the feds on a wild goose chase

Just so you know, DiMarco doesn't exist. He's an Internet hoax started by some jerkoff with too much time on his hands---probably a failed writer of some kind (Talk about miserable; unpublished writers make the Taliban guys seem happy-go-lucky).

And please, I'm begging you, don't anyone suggest that maybe the Genovese hierarchy made him up themselves to create confusion. Because I'll ram my head straight through another laptop if someone does.
Posted By: TonyG

Re: liborio bellomo - 10/10/12 04:32 PM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Just so you know, DiMarco doesn't exist. He's an Internet hoax started by some jerkoff with too much time on his hands---probably a failed writer of some kind (Talk about miserable; unpublished writers make the Taliban guys seem happy-go-lucky).

And please, I'm begging you, don't anyone suggest that maybe the Genovese hierarchy made him up themselves to create confusion. Because I'll ram my head straight through another laptop if someone does.

I am ready to make that suggestion, but ONLY if you will shoot video as your head goes through the laptop. lol
Posted By: Jimmy_Two_Times

Re: liborio bellomo - 10/10/12 05:09 PM

What did that poor laptop do to you Pizzaboy? smile
Posted By: Ted

Re: liborio bellomo - 10/10/12 05:13 PM

Originally Posted By: Philip_Lombardo

Another?

Re: liborio bellomo - 10/10/12 05:22 PM

Originally Posted By: Ted
Another?

Well, I've been on this site six years lol.
Posted By: 123JoeSchmo

Re: liborio bellomo - 10/10/12 09:05 PM

Bellomo probably has some pull within the family. He's still relatively young compared to the other guys like cirillo, mangano, and dentico. But we'll never really know what's going on until years later more than likely. This family gives nothing away
Posted By: NickyEyes1

Re: liborio bellomo - 10/10/12 09:57 PM

he's definitely in the top 3 most powerful for the genoveses
Posted By: Sonny_Black

Re: liborio bellomo - 10/11/12 08:13 PM

Originally Posted By: Jimmy_Two_Times
What did that poor laptop do to you Pizzaboy? smile

Have been wondering this too. It's a conspiracy! whistle
Posted By: Philip_Lombardo

Re: liborio bellomo - 12/07/12 05:49 PM

I bet this is the hierarchy

Boss-Daniel Leo
Underboss/Street Boss-Liborio Bellomo
Consigliere-Dominick Crillio
Posted By: azguy

Re: liborio bellomo - 12/07/12 07:45 PM

Cirillo is like a ghost, very seldom seen or heard from. Plus, it takes some balls to wack out your own kid.

It seems like they are the last of the super secretive familes.
Posted By: gamms

Re: liborio bellomo - 12/07/12 08:35 PM

dom isnt 'invisible' or something.lol. he lives with his daughter in long beach. hes just quiet. i know what you mean though.

Re: liborio bellomo - 12/07/12 08:37 PM

That guy is old as hell haha 83. He's probably made a fortune. Is there any point in him being involved?

Re: liborio bellomo - 12/07/12 08:37 PM

'the lion' is a serious guy but hes not the boss.
Posted By: TonyBoy117

Re: liborio bellomo - 12/07/12 08:40 PM

Originally Posted By: sitonmyface11
'the lion' is a serious guy but hes not the boss.
Who's your pick for the boss ?, I always felt it was Barney

Re: liborio bellomo - 12/07/12 08:43 PM

joe, the past four,five bosses of that family didnt need the money that comes with the spot. tommy ryan, benny squint,fat tony,chin, the current guy, none of them had any use for more money. its out of obligation more or less.its the 'old school' belief that your 'never retired'.

Re: liborio bellomo - 12/07/12 08:44 PM

Do you believe theres a current guy sit? I always figured it was a ruling panel at this point
Posted By: meffaboston

Re: liborio bellomo - 12/07/12 09:40 PM

Agree with sit just like limone its out of duty that's old school u dedicate your life no matter what your age is

Re: liborio bellomo - 12/07/12 10:01 PM

Posted By: OldSmoke

Re: liborio bellomo - 12/09/12 12:47 AM

Their Jersey crew is also pretty lucrative

Re: liborio bellomo - 12/09/12 04:26 AM

which one?lol.

Re: liborio bellomo - 12/09/12 04:40 AM

East Harlem got split more than two ways you have Barney,The Lion,Ernie M,Vinny D,and Angelo Prisco all powerful Uptown guys also I was under the impression that Larry Fab was in control of South Jersey did he have a piece of Chins Manhattan stuff as well ?

Re: liborio bellomo - 12/09/12 04:44 AM

nope.all those guys started as 'uptown' guys but it was only split between two guys.

larry fab came up [i believe] under vito.he 'belonged' in the village, but he and bobby both relocated to hudson county. but yes like many nj residents, he has [had] a shore house. asbury if i remember right.

Re: liborio bellomo - 12/09/12 04:46 AM

barney got his own crew. so did 'the lion'. v.d. and 'e' both answer to the big guy.

Re: liborio bellomo - 12/09/12 02:30 PM

Who are vinny d and 'e' if I might ask?

Re: liborio bellomo - 12/09/12 04:28 PM

Vincent DiNapoli and Ernest Muscarella

Re: liborio bellomo - 12/09/12 05:18 PM

and prisco got larry blacks crew. [credit to pizza].

Re: liborio bellomo - 12/09/12 06:16 PM

nevermind that was patsy.lol.

prisco was given a peice of the newark crew.

double credit to pizzaboy.maybe i should just stick to brooklyn guys.im vetting sloppy.lol.

Re: liborio bellomo - 12/09/12 06:28 PM

nevermind that was patsy.lol.

prisco was given a peice of the newark crew.

double credit to pizzaboy.maybe i should just stick to brooklyn guys.im vetting sloppy.lol.

If I wanted you to "credit" me, then I wouldn't be telling you this stuff in private messages lol lol.

Re: liborio bellomo - 12/09/12 06:35 PM

you know im just messing with you.lol.

Re: liborio bellomo - 12/09/12 06:35 PM

you know im just messing with you.lol.

Oh, absolutely smile.
Posted By: HairyKnuckles

Re: liborio bellomo - 12/09/12 06:41 PM

'the village crew' [and business] were 'split' between four ways. larry fab.bobby manna.dom.and a fourth guy. 'uptown' was split between 'the lion',and who? now which crew did the last four [?] quote, 'acting bosses', come from?

Sit, let me know if I´ve gotten this right...
The Greenwich crew, previously headed by Tommy Ryan, was split between Gigante, Manna, Larry Dentico and Dom Cirillo? Or do you mean Dom Alongi? When did this split occurre? It must have occurred in the early 1970s right? Because Gigante was a captain by then. However, Larry Fab was probably not a captain til much later, perhaps in the late 80s. And how does Mario Gigante fit in with all this?

The uptown crew, when was it split? I assume you are talking about Danny Leo and Barney Bellomo? Is it safe to say it was split in the late 80s/early 90s?

This is interesting. Thanks in advance.
Posted By: NickyEyes1

Re: liborio bellomo - 12/09/12 06:53 PM

Is the Greenwich Crew still active?

Re: liborio bellomo - 12/09/12 06:58 PM

Originally Posted By: NickyEyes1
Is the Greenwich Crew still active?

Not really. A couple of the older guys are still in the game, but they're not connected to that neighborhood anymore. They're mostly up in Westchester and out in Jersey now.
Posted By: SilentPartnerz

Re: liborio bellomo - 12/11/12 04:31 PM

Q D is the boss of the West Side-he 'quietly' calls the shots and makes the big administrative decisions. Barney and Leo take QD's words to the streets.
Posted By: cheech

Re: liborio bellomo - 12/12/12 12:54 AM

Q D?
Posted By: cheech

Re: liborio bellomo - 12/12/12 12:56 AM

quiet dom?

Re: liborio bellomo - 12/12/12 01:02 AM

yeah.

Re: liborio bellomo - 12/12/12 01:10 AM

It's all speculation. Unless the Feds know something we don't.
Posted By: Dapper_Don

Re: liborio bellomo - 12/12/12 01:20 AM

Originally Posted By: 123JoeSchmo

Which I'm sure they probably do.

Imamobguy is the boss...

Re: liborio bellomo - 12/12/12 01:29 AM

if the feds arrest one of about four or five guys they are 'acting bosses'. the q.d. idea is a popular rumor that started around the time chin went down.

the whole reason the westside doesnt get hurt in big 'sweeping' indictments is theres nothing official.the guy who calls the shots isnt the boss and the boss doesnt call the shots.

Re: liborio bellomo - 12/12/12 01:41 AM

Originally Posted By: Dapper_Don
Originally Posted By: 123JoeSchmo

Which I'm sure they probably do.

Imamobguy is the boss...

His picture on their chart is Paul Castellano cuz they don't know what he looks like lol
Posted By: SilentPartnerz

Re: liborio bellomo - 12/12/12 03:59 PM

Chin chose QD to handle things before he died. They go all the back to thier boxing days. Chin's word still carries weight. Chin was pure power. QD has and will never be exposed via wiretaps/tapes. Hence the nickname. Barney and/or a panel 'actively' handle the business on the streets. When Leo gets out, he may or may not take up a leadership position beyond his own crew. The complete picture will not be known for years, if ever. OC is supposed to be a secret society, and the Genovese Family is one of the only ones left that adhere to that premise. (Detroit being the other)
Posted By: alexandarns

Re: liborio bellomo - 03/23/15 11:20 AM

Dont know if this has been discussed before,but where in Sicily was Barneys father from?Palermo?
Posted By: Facchia

Re: liborio bellomo - 03/23/15 01:26 PM

What I don't understand is why anyone would break anything over what was posted here....

Re: liborio bellomo - 03/23/15 01:32 PM

Originally Posted By: Facchia
What I don't understand is why anyone would break anything over what was posted here....

What I don't understad is what you just said
Posted By: Facchia

Re: liborio bellomo - 03/23/15 01:35 PM

I don't "understad" either
Posted By: Extortion

Re: liborio bellomo - 03/23/15 06:01 PM

Originally Posted By: gamms
if the feds arrest one of about four or five guys they are 'acting bosses'. the q.d. idea is a popular rumor that started around the time chin went down.

the whole reason the westside doesnt get hurt in big 'sweeping' indictments is theres nothing official.the guy who calls the shots isnt the boss and the boss doesnt call the shots.

if this was the case; then the "boss" doesn't have the power. They want the guy who is calling the shots, which would essentially be the real boss whoever is calling the shots. The way they have it setup is that anyone who is calling the shots who goes down they have a backup and backup for that backup so it can never be fully dismantled. its pretty genius even though it doesnt take a genius to figure that out. They just keep coming back and around and theres nothing the feds can really do because the shadows have a shadow, etc.
Posted By: azguy

Re: liborio bellomo - 03/23/15 08:37 PM

Originally Posted By: Extortion
They just keep coming back and around and theres nothing the feds can really do because the shadows have a shadow, etc.

That's for sure, they learned. Yes, maybe the 1990's were rough but the mob will adapt, change and survive...
Posted By: Dirty_Sox_Bob

Re: liborio bellomo - 03/24/15 05:30 AM

Originally Posted By: azguy
Cirillo is like a ghost, very seldom seen or heard from. Plus, it takes some balls to wack out your own kid.

You have to be a cold, cold person to OK that or even look the other way. No wonder he is up the top of the tree in the most powerful family.
Posted By: Extortion

Re: liborio bellomo - 03/24/15 09:15 AM

He didnt ok the murder of his own son. I knew someone who knew that family and says quiet dom would never dobthat and nick just disapearred curdisory of the bonanno family.
Posted By: Shamm11375

Re: liborio bellomo - 03/24/15 09:43 AM

Originally Posted By: gamms

if this was the case; then the "boss" doesn't have the power. They want the guy who is calling the shots, which would essentially be the real boss whoever is calling the shots. The way they have it setup is that anyone who is calling the shots who goes down they have a backup and backup for that backup so it can never be fully dismantled. its pretty genius even though it doesnt take a genius to figure that out. They just keep coming back and around and theres nothing the feds can really do because the shadows have a shadow, etc.

Don't have the slightest clue if this would be correct... but based on everything I read , particularly here... is there any possible way it's not Bellomo who calls the shots? I mean.. almost all of the other guys who are equal to him in clout are pushing 90 years old...

Unless he simply doesn't want much to do with it... It would make most sense based on who he is and what he was and for who before his prison time.

Re: liborio bellomo - 03/24/15 11:43 AM

He didnt ok the murder of his own son. I knew someone who knew that family and says quiet dom would never dobthat and nick just disapearred curdisory of the bonanno family.

I've only posted that 3000 times.

Re: liborio bellomo - 03/24/15 01:45 PM

I've only posted that 3000 times.

Pb could you please help me,where in sicily was Barney's father from?That would be great.
Posted By: Snakes

Re: liborio bellomo - 03/24/15 01:57 PM

He's from Corleone, I believe.

Re: liborio bellomo - 03/24/15 02:00 PM

Originally Posted By: Snakes
He's from Corleone, I believe.

No, he's not. That's a legend straight out of wiki.

And I pm'd you, Alex. Hurry up and reply before I lock my pm again.
Posted By: Snakes

Re: liborio bellomo - 03/24/15 02:25 PM

Thanks for the heads up. I have actually seen it in a few other places besides Wiki.

Re: liborio bellomo - 03/24/15 03:02 PM

Originally Posted By: Snakes
Thanks for the heads up. I have actually seen it in a few other places besides Wiki.

I hear you, buddy. That's just more proof that fiction spreads five times as fast as fact. And ten times further wink.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET