Home

When was Joey Merlino straightened out?

Posted By: ONTARIO613

When was Joey Merlino straightened out? - 06/25/11 06:36 PM

was he made during scarfos reign or by stanfa which is ironic but i heard so its interesting either way that he was never a capo or underboss

Re: When was Joey Merlino straightened out? - 06/25/11 06:38 PM

i mean like he went from soldier to boss

Re: When was Joey Merlino straightened out? - 06/25/11 06:51 PM

Correction he was "underboss" wink wink to Natali but not really
Posted By: Mussolini14

Re: When was Joey Merlino straightened out? - 06/25/11 08:07 PM

Originally Posted By: ONTARIO613
i mean like he went from soldier to boss

Ironically the only guys I can think of who went from Soldier straight to boss are Stanfa and Merlino.
Posted By: PhillyKid

Re: When was Joey Merlino straightened out? - 06/25/11 08:11 PM

Stanfa made him in '92
Posted By: flamingokid123

Re: When was Joey Merlino straightened out? - 06/25/11 08:42 PM

Merlino and Mikey Chang were made by Stanfa, then they told Stanfa to fuck himself.
Posted By: Mussolini14

Re: When was Joey Merlino straightened out? - 06/25/11 11:31 PM

Originally Posted By: flamingokid123
Merlino and Mikey Chang were made by Stanfa, then they told Stanfa to fuck himself.

Yes, it's safe to say Stanfa made a tremendous miscalculation when he decided it was in his best interest to make Merlino lol.
Posted By: flamingokid123

Re: When was Joey Merlino straightened out? - 06/27/11 01:48 AM

Stanfa's tenure as Boss was one big miscalculation, what a idiot he was. LOL
Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti

Re: When was Joey Merlino straightened out? - 06/30/11 01:36 PM

Stanfa was a big retard. They guy was setup for failutre from the begining. Plus he mumbled broken english crusing at the media like an animal with the dumb overbite he has he looks like a simpsons character

Originally Posted By: flamingokid123
Stanfa's tenure as Boss was one big miscalculation, what a idiot he was. LOL

Re: When was Joey Merlino straightened out? - 06/30/11 02:44 PM

Did stanfa have a warrant in sicily? because if not I don`t know why he came here did he think he was gonna get a grand reception that Carlo Gambino was gonna take him in a his protege from the old country like Joe Bonanno experienced with Maranzano and the the Castellamarese. By this time New York was full of Zips from palermo and what not. so then he gets his first dissappointment he`s sent to philly. then he`s then unwitting driver on the Bruno hit. then he`s appointed boss but its not recognized by his family. So he has to cut corners and make guys like veasey so he can use trhem and when he finally gains control the hitman he used rat him out now he`s a lifer and nobodys heard from him since. This guy could not get a break his eyes were bigger than his stomach
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET