Home

A Rat in Philly? Bent Finger Lou Monacello ...

Posted By: Dapper_Don

A Rat in Philly? Bent Finger Lou Monacello ... - 06/18/11 04:54 AM

http://www.myfoxphilly.com/dpp/news/mob_talk/mob-talk%3A-the-%22bent-finger-lou%22-case061711

"They call him "Bent Finger" Lou Monacello and he's in the current Federal case against alleged Philadelphia mobsters. Fox 29's Dave Schratwieser and the Inquirer's George Anastasia have more on what's in Monacello's future in "Mob Talk.""

After watching this I can't understand why Ligambi would talk OC with a nobody like DeGiacamo at his own house? Stupid stupid stupid. Interesting that Monacello is being ostracized and has chosen to be in a special unit away from the guy's. That is not a very good sign.
Posted By: VinnyGorgeous

Re: A Rat in Philly? Bent Finger Lou Monacello ... - 06/18/11 01:17 PM

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Monacello turned rat. Why Ligambi even bothered to talk to him is beyond me.
Posted By: ONTARIO613

Re: A Rat in Philly? Bent Finger Lou Monacello ... - 06/18/11 03:09 PM

If Bent finger were to turn rat would he have significant info on murders ( i dont think they don`t call him bent finger cause he likes to pick his nose)
Posted By: 22

Re: A Rat in Philly? Bent Finger Lou Monacello ... - 06/18/11 03:31 PM

Out of all the guys being held without bail he[Bent Finger] seems the most likeley to have trouble doing any considerable time if it went that far and they were found guilty.It seems like both him and Borgesi are both in Uncle Joe's doghouse for bringing The Fixer DiGiacamo in.All that Ligambi's been through managing to get freedom by having a murder conviction overturned,keeping a low profile,and then maybe to be brought down by this low life degenerate gambler must be eating him alive.If I were Monacello I would isolate myself too.
Posted By: spmob

Re: A Rat in Philly? Bent Finger Lou Monacello ... - 06/18/11 04:41 PM

Yea he prob will rat hes not even locked up with them. But how much will that help the case? He doesnt have hi end info i doubt unLess georgie talked to much to him but he wasnt that personaly connected to these guys so i doubt he has much more info
then some of those tapes.
On another note i met anastasia for first time after tis video.i work near fox n this was taken near 4 n walnut. I.jus told him i loved his work n kept it moving

Re: A Rat in Philly? Bent Finger Lou Monacello ... - 06/18/11 05:52 PM

Originally Posted By: spmob
On another note i met anastasia for first time after tis video.i work near fox n this was taken near 4 n walnut. I.jus told him i loved his work n kept it moving

What he say? Tell us everything.
Posted By: flamingokid123

Re: A Rat in Philly? Bent Finger Lou Monacello ... - 06/18/11 05:52 PM

I dont think Lou will Rat. Believe it or not, Lou is a pretty sharp guy.

Re: A Rat in Philly? Bent Finger Lou Monacello ... - 06/18/11 06:08 PM

Originally Posted By: flamingokid123
Believe it or not, Lou is a pretty sharp guy.

You know him?

Re: A Rat in Philly? Bent Finger Lou Monacello ... - 06/18/11 09:25 PM

Yes I know him, Lou is going to do he time and keep his mouth shut.Why would Lou rat now, whats he looking at? 10 years in Federal Prison and if he makes a plea, he will get less time.

And another thing Lou Monacello isn't really a mobster, he is more of a businessman.

Re: A Rat in Philly? Bent Finger Lou Monacello ... - 06/19/11 01:56 AM

Yo Flamingo Kid there has to be a little bad blood also between Monacello and Angelina right?With Bent Lou saying in that one tape he wanted him dead,but then said just a good beating will do.It would be kinda hard sitting there playing cards with that on your mind.By the way how did he get that nickname ''Bent Finger''?Does he really have a crooked finger or what?

Re: A Rat in Philly? Bent Finger Lou Monacello ... - 06/19/11 04:55 AM

Yo 22 thats what they say about Monacello and Angelina, but now there sayin Ligambi is pissed off with Monacello and who knows Borgesi might be pissed off too, who the fuck knows? Monacello is an outsider in there with all those guys.Monacello is really a nice guy and seeing him on fox news meeting with Ligambi, wtf.

Is Monacello the only one on tapes? fuck no. Didnt they say Staino was on a bunch of tapes also, the so called underboss. Anthony Staino is an arrogrant prick and his power in the family is overrated. Lou does have a bent finger.

Re: A Rat in Philly? Bent Finger Lou Monacello ... - 06/19/11 05:42 AM

Thanks Flamingo I like the way you put that
Posted By: ONTARIO613

Re: A Rat in Philly? Bent Finger Lou Monacello ... - 06/19/11 05:18 PM

I assumed that Bent Finger meant he`s trigger happy and has shot manyn guys as in the bending of the finger to pull the trigger. Guess I was wrong

Re: A Rat in Philly? Bent Finger Lou Monacello ... - 06/19/11 09:43 PM

Lou is no killer.
Posted By: rg

Re: A Rat in Philly? Bent Finger Lou Monacello ... - 06/19/11 10:00 PM

If nobody seemed to like this guy and he had bad blood, how was he involved so much w this case? You wud think he would have been wacked.. He thought he was better than these guys yet he handled the consiglere Borgesi's business... This is a strange situation... I wonder if he will rat, i dont see anyone rating here..

Re: A Rat in Philly? Bent Finger Lou Monacello ... - 06/19/11 11:25 PM

Everyone did like Bent Finger, except for Angelina.But when the feds knock on your door and take you away, everyone is looking for someone to blame, and its Lou. Even though everyone was recorded on tape by the feds. You have Staino bragging about his position and all his power.Uncle Joe wasnt so low key after all, meeting everybody on his front steps every day and talkin to the guy with the wire.

Re: A Rat in Philly? Bent Finger Lou Monacello ... - 06/20/11 03:06 AM

I just wanna know why Lou requested to b locked away from everyone else. That's the only reason why I questioned him. Its getting more interesting.
Side note again: vin don't try to jerk me off....

Re: A Rat in Philly? Bent Finger Lou Monacello ... - 06/20/11 09:27 PM

Hey spmob, he might break and rat, who knows. I think he is saying to himself, fuck my life.Cause he is in some serious shit.
Posted By: jbvolts

Re: A Rat in Philly? Bent Finger Lou Monacello ... - 06/29/11 12:19 AM

flamingo where'd you meet louie ? just curious buddy

Re: A Rat in Philly? Bent Finger Lou Monacello ... - 06/29/11 01:46 AM

I used to see him around the city and down the shore, I have not seen him for a long time, maybe 4 years now. Plus I just moved back to Jersey from Miami Beach, I was living there for the past 2 years.

Re: A Rat in Philly? Bent Finger Lou Monacello ... - 06/29/11 02:41 AM

Hey spmob, he might break and rat, who knows. I think he is saying to himself, fuck my life.Cause he is in some serious shit.

I think most organized crime guys say 'fuck my life' every day when they wake up. It's not a nice life to live. Frankly, I'd rather be a Mormon.

Re: A Rat in Philly? Bent Finger Lou Monacello ... - 06/29/11 03:35 AM

And Vinnie if you think they are all morons, why do waste your time talking about them.

Re: A Rat in Philly? Bent Finger Lou Monacello ... - 06/29/11 03:38 AM

oh ok i thought you knew him cause louie hung out at grumpy's you know where thats at ?

Re: A Rat in Philly? Bent Finger Lou Monacello ... - 06/29/11 03:39 AM

lol lol lol lol You just made my night flamingo. In the words of Nicky Scarfo, "I love this".

How old are you?

Re: A Rat in Philly? Bent Finger Lou Monacello ... - 06/29/11 03:43 AM

38 years old

Re: A Rat in Philly? Bent Finger Lou Monacello ... - 06/29/11 03:45 AM

NO I dont, If its in the city I wont know it, Last time I saw Lou was down in Margate.

Re: A Rat in Philly? Bent Finger Lou Monacello ... - 06/29/11 04:00 AM

its hard for me to say anything on this site but what i will say is all involved would help you out if you asked

Re: A Rat in Philly? Bent Finger Lou Monacello ... - 06/29/11 04:15 AM

1 more thing frank the fixer is a fuckin low life rat who left his family and beat alot of people instead of payin his bills like a man he's a bald toothless fat pussy thats all imma say about him
Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti

Re: A Rat in Philly? Bent Finger Lou Monacello ... - 06/29/11 05:00 AM

Martys a drunk, plain and simple suprise he has any status anymore

Everyone did like Bent Finger, except for Angelina.But when the feds knock on your door and take you away, everyone is looking for someone to blame, and its Lou. Even though everyone was recorded on tape by the feds. You have Staino bragging about his position and all his power.Uncle Joe wasnt so low key after all, meeting everybody on his front steps every day and talkin to the guy with the wire.

Re: A Rat in Philly? Bent Finger Lou Monacello ... - 06/29/11 09:06 AM

Yeah when his plumbers cracks stuck out lout stuck hiw bent finger in it lmao !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted By: jbvolts
1 more thing frank the fixer is a fuckin low life rat who left his family and beat alot of people instead of payin his bills like a man he's a bald toothless fat pussy thats all imma say about him

Re: A Rat in Philly? Bent Finger Lou Monacello ... - 06/29/11 09:39 AM

I went to school with Lou, he barely knew how to read. Also his mama's sauce sucked too!

Re: A Rat in Philly? Bent Finger Lou Monacello ... - 06/29/11 09:41 AM

When the lambs got eat and the lions got eat n da lion up on da hill aint got no fuckin meat wudda ya think gonna happen DEW RIGHT EXACTLY!! - anthony nicodemo

Originally Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti
I went to school with Lou, he barely knew how to read. Also his mama's sauce sucked too!
Posted By: jvanley

Re: A Rat in Philly? Bent Finger Lou Monacello ... - 06/29/11 01:15 PM

Dicknose Moltisanti, I have no idea if anything you are saying is true, dont care either. But without a doubt you have the best name on here, I love it.

Re: A Rat in Philly? Bent Finger Lou Monacello ... - 06/29/11 02:03 PM

Or when you are at Tomatoe's in Margate with a bunch yuppies and they see you at the bar and they see Uncle Joe walk by you and stop and talk to you for a few minutes. Everybody sees you different. Or when you walk in Maloney's bar on a sunday afternoon in Margate and Merlino is there and he only shakes your hand, but people see that shit and they act different towards you.

Did you really just say this? or the post before? Come on dude. Nobody looks at you like your someone cause you said hi. Almost everyone shakes these dudes hands thinking there someboday. And a couple of these places you mention are closed these days. Do you still work at memories? I have friends who work there. They know I don't go in there anymore...I can't stand how packed it is on saturday and to south philly at times. Theres 200 Flamingos in there. lol But even if they heard you say this shit ...they would laugh at you to. I hope you don't think strippers talk to you cause they love you to.

Re: A Rat in Philly? Bent Finger Lou Monacello ... - 06/29/11 02:05 PM

Dick Nose....great name! But I am assuming your not from the Philly region. Sauce!?!?

Re: A Rat in Philly? Bent Finger Lou Monacello ... - 06/29/11 02:08 PM

I hope you don't think strippers talk to you cause they love you to.

What?? Are you saying strippers are pretending to like me!!!!! SON OF A MOTHER!!!

Re: A Rat in Philly? Bent Finger Lou Monacello ... - 06/29/11 04:40 PM

Thanks Man...I like joking around on some of the subjects/characters obviously LOU.... its just a little played out...We bust all the yuppies balls on east passyunk today

Everyone in south phila whether it be a used car salesman in thinks there connected. There just some jackass standing around collecting disability, filling prescriptions and selling them, and bolshiting to get by, its kind of sad.

Re: A Rat in Philly? Bent Finger Lou Monacello ... - 06/29/11 04:54 PM

Should I say Gravy! LOL I like to bust balls on this forum...

Yeah Lous Mom Made some great Dicksauce back in the day..n that fat toothless balding (at the time) pussy the fixer would come over with fresh bread from straight from his mothers assnhole lol
Dick Nose....great name! But I am assuming your not from the Philly region. Sauce!?!?

Re: A Rat in Philly? Bent Finger Lou Monacello ... - 06/29/11 04:56 PM

From the city..
Posted By: SC

Re: A Rat in Philly? Bent Finger Lou Monacello ... - 06/29/11 04:57 PM

LOL I like to bust balls on this forum...

Don't get too used to doing that.

Re: A Rat in Philly? Bent Finger Lou Monacello ... - 06/29/11 05:03 PM

I was at a strip club a few months ago the GOLD CLUB ,,,,My buddy goes to the stripper you almost had me bust a nut....shes like "THATS MY JOB" ...GOTTA LOVE THOSE TRASHY WHORES..THEY SIT ON UR LAP IF U HAVE MONEY N SAY HOW THEY WANNA COME LIVE WITH U N (IN THERE MIND) STEAL ALL UR SHIT DO ALL UR DRUGS, N SPREAD CRABS N STDS ALL OVER THE PLACE

Originally Posted By: VinnyGorgeous
I hope you don't think strippers talk to you cause they love you to.

What?? Are you saying strippers are pretending to like me!!!!! SON OF A MOTHER!!!

Re: A Rat in Philly? Bent Finger Lou Monacello ... - 06/29/11 08:51 PM

Yes I did just say that, and every stripper I got a couch dance from I believe did love me.Because say said so.
Posted By: phatmatress

Re: A Rat in Philly? Bent Finger Lou Monacello ... - 06/29/11 09:10 PM

whats the deal with all lou's good friends suddenlly coming on this forum talking trash on him and claiming to live in beach houses? wow this guy needs to find better friends.......

Re: A Rat in Philly? Bent Finger Lou Monacello ... - 06/29/11 09:18 PM

I was at a strip club a few months ago the GOLD CLUB ,,,,My buddy goes to the stripper you almost had me bust a nut....shes like "THATS MY JOB" ...GOTTA LOVE THOSE TRASHY WHORES..THEY SIT ON UR LAP IF U HAVE MONEY N SAY HOW THEY WANNA COME LIVE WITH U N (IN THERE MIND) STEAL ALL UR SHIT DO ALL UR DRUGS, N SPREAD CRABS N STDS ALL OVER THE PLACE

What I do is I go to the shittiest strip clubs where the nastiest whores are. These women have the self esteem of a Chinese factory worker. They're much easier to train. All you gotta be is forceful, take away their phone privileges and feed them cheap wine. Just make sure you get them tested before you let them move in with you.

What's up with the Gold Club these days? Any new VIP specials? Which one do you frequent?

Re: A Rat in Philly? Bent Finger Lou Monacello ... - 06/29/11 09:26 PM

I rent my shore house, I dont own.We say shore not beach.

Re: A Rat in Philly? Bent Finger Lou Monacello ... - 06/29/11 10:34 PM

I also Believed every asian whore in every massage parlor I have been too, that told me I had a very large dick. Why would they lie?

Re: A Rat in Philly? Bent Finger Lou Monacello ... - 06/29/11 10:48 PM

Maybe they meant it. I highly doubt it, but I do know that Asian men are said to have exceptionally small weiners. Case in point: Mr. Chow in The Hangover.

Re: A Rat in Philly? Bent Finger Lou Monacello ... - 06/30/11 04:44 AM

well to me anything with an ocean and sand is a beach. i live in pa but around pittsburgh.....we have nothing but mountains and bridges here. pennsylvania has pittsburgh on one end and philly on the other with alabama in between.

Re: A Rat in Philly? Bent Finger Lou Monacello ... - 06/30/11 01:20 PM

What are YINS DOING"...MY "MUM" TOLD ME TO GET A "JOOB" AND PICK UP SOME "PoP" at the store.. you hicks pronounce your O's werid i was out there for a little couldnlt stand it, pittsburgh people hate philly people

Originally Posted By: phatmatress
well to me anything with an ocean and sand is a beach. i live in pa but around pittsburgh.....we have nothing but mountains and bridges here. pennsylvania has pittsburgh on one end and philly on the other with alabama in between.

Re: A Rat in Philly? Bent Finger Lou Monacello ... - 07/01/11 04:35 AM

What are YINS DOING"...MY "MUM" TOLD ME TO GET A "JOOB" AND PICK UP SOME "PoP" at the store.. you hicks pronounce your O's werid i was out there for a little couldnlt stand it, pittsburgh people hate philly people

Originally Posted By: phatmatress
id much rather say yinz and you'se guys than calling everything a jawn....or todaaaaay but pittsburgh people don't hate philly people. im just glad we are hicks with a winning football team.... smile smile i lived out in phonexville and pottstown for a lil i liked it out there. did sometime with philly people i can't say i liked them all but most of them weren't bad
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET