Home

Sonny Black's murder

Posted By: Dwalin2011

Sonny Black's murder - 05/12/11 10:28 PM

I read there have been some inconsistencies about Sonny Black’s murder during Joe Massino’s trial. Two informants claimed they shot him with 38 caliber revolvers, and that more than one shots were fired, but the body which has been identified as Sonny’s only had one bullet wound, made by a 45 caliber pistol.
How would you explain this? What do you think is more probable? That the informants were lying or that the body found was not Sonny’s?
Posted By: thebarber

Re: Sonny Black's murder - 05/12/11 10:53 PM

i honestly dont believe anything that any RAT (aka informant) says. These guys would say anything to save there own ass. I guarantee there are guys in the can put there by rats who made up a story to save themselves
Posted By: Beanshooter

Re: Sonny Black's murder - 05/12/11 11:54 PM

I believe Joe Massino. The government and the FBI would not had him testify for them unless he passed a Lie Detector and the info was verified and corrobarated.
Posted By: Dwalin2011

Re: Sonny Black's murder - 05/13/11 11:47 AM

By the way, did Massino only admit Gerlando Sciascia's murder or did he admit the others as well after he became an informant?
Posted By: GaryH

Re: Sonny Black's murder - 05/13/11 05:48 PM

A single .45 seems an odd choice for a mob hit!
Posted By: Philly_Broadway

Re: Sonny Black's murder - 05/13/11 06:08 PM

Supposedly, Sonny Black was pushed down steps shot and then he begged to be shot again saying "give it to me good"
Posted By: GerryLang

Re: Sonny Black's murder - 05/13/11 07:04 PM

Did Sonny Black really have his hands cut off or is that another lie? It was claimed his hands were cut off because they were the hands that welcomed Donny Brasco, but Massino just testified he wasn't killed over the Brasco situation, but because he could have tried to take the family over. They could have cut his hands off to hide his identity, if they were even cut off.
Posted By: Sonny_Black

Re: Sonny Black's murder - 05/13/11 07:14 PM

Okay, let's cut the crap. I'm still here. Don't need to get sentimental about it. Jeez.
Posted By: FrankNitti91

Re: Sonny Black's murder - 05/14/11 02:46 AM

Joe Massino: (With a rat body and long tail) didn't you learn your lesson Sonny!
Posted By: phatmatress

Re: Sonny Black's murder - 05/20/11 02:14 AM

Originally Posted By: Sonny_Black
Okay, let's cut the crap. I'm still here. Don't need to get sentimental about it. Jeez.
ha ha ha ha ha
Posted By: ronnie_little

Re: Sonny Black's murder - 07/27/11 05:26 PM

Thats right Massino testified Sonny Black and Mirra were killed for other transgressions than the Brasco debacle.

P.S. I am new here
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET