Home

What is Gaetano "Corky: Vastola doing nowadays?

Posted By: FrankNitti91

What is Gaetano "Corky: Vastola doing nowadays? - 04/27/11 07:31 PM

He was a capo in the DeCavalcante crime family, and he was also a part of Roulette records, which had r&b artists Count Basie, Sammy Davis Jr,Sarah Vaughn, and many others. John Gotti shared a cell with him in MCC, and decided that Vastola was going to rat, and pressured DeCavalcante boss John Riggi to murder him.

On May 3, 1988, Vastola was convicted of extortion and two counts of racketeering conspiracies and was sentenced to 20 years in prison. In late 1990, Vastola lost his final appeal and was sent to prison. In May 1998, Vastola was released from prison.
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: What is Gaetano "Corky: Vastola doing nowadays? - 04/29/11 05:58 AM

He's basically retired/inactive.

Re: What is Gaetano "Corky: Vastola doing nowadays? - 04/29/11 07:10 AM

I thought once in the mob always in the mob
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: What is Gaetano "Corky: Vastola doing nowadays? - 04/29/11 07:25 AM

Originally Posted By: FrankNitti91
I thought once in the mob always in the mob

He's still a member. That doesn't change unless you die or flip. But that doesn't mean there aren't guys that basically go inactive, i.e. retire. It doesn't mean they left the mob. Just that they are no longer actively involved.

Re: What is Gaetano "Corky: Vastola doing nowadays? - 05/16/11 10:21 PM

you got a point
Posted By: VinnyGorgeous

Re: What is Gaetano "Corky: Vastola doing nowadays? - 05/16/11 11:48 PM

If I was boss, I'd worry about anybody named Corky. I'd think that a person with a name like that would need special care. Also, you'd have to be a very patient mob boss.

Posted By: phatmatress

Re: What is Gaetano "Corky: Vastola doing nowadays? - 05/18/11 06:01 AM

lmao corky the killer lmao oh my god....his catch phase could be "life goes on, but not with corky the killer around bitch!"
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET