Home

joey testa says stop this wigger crap!

Posted By: phatmatress

joey testa says stop this wigger crap! - 04/15/11 02:54 AM

Mob Shuts Down Distribution Of Rapper Tony Testa’s Music Video

http://www.ballerstatus.com/2011/04/11/ ... sic-video/

April 12, 2011 by Capo · Leave a Comment

- Tony Testa -
Mob-related rapper, Tony Testa, has been getting love from some New York rappers, but it seems as though, his familia don’t want their business out there … and recently asked that his latest music video be pulled from websites.

The Italian rapper, who hails from Brooklyn, had filmed a music video for his track, “Paper Chaser”, which began with a controversial shoot over negotiations and now is ending with a mob “rub out,” said a rep from his camp.

Testa has been advised by incarcerated mafia members, as well as those still on the street, that there is too much “family” information being shown in the new clip and demanded it be pulled from specific websites.

The Picture Perfect-directed clip for “Paper Chaser” is based on a fictitious mobster (played by Testa) being inducted into a crime family. Some of the unknown rituals that crime families conduct to make a member a “made man” are shown for the first time in the video.

This, along with some other visuals, aren’t exactly sitting well with his mob family apparently.

Testa’s uncle, Joseph Carmine Testa, who’s currently incarcerated on a life sentence without parole in Butner Federal Institution, reportedly called the young rapper and asked him to pull the video off popular hip-hop video site, WorldStarHipHop.

“The only reason I’m pulling the video off of the site is out of respect for my Uncle Joey,” said Testa. “Everybody else can kiss my ass. I don’t understand why everyone is gong crazy, it is just entertainment. After all is said and done, I’m still a Testa and family comes first. I would never do anything to hurt my Uncle Joey or anyone else in my family.”

At press time, the video had been removed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9pp4H9QA2E&feature=youtu.be

if i was joey testa doin life i would be pissed that my nephew has gay vito playing a don in a music video.
Posted By: Lenin_and_McCarthy

Re: joey testa says stop this wigger crap! - 04/15/11 04:26 AM

I thought we already knew more or less what happens in the making ceremony.
Posted By: BarrettM

Re: joey testa says stop this wigger crap! - 04/15/11 04:55 AM

lol I'm surprised Testa didn't belt him in the teeth for so oversimplifying life in the mob. Joey doesn't seem to understand that his uncle is a living example of what happens [at best] when you chop up bodies for a living. I just can't understand why this kid is so naive. The vid was interesting, certainly gave me a lot to think about. Joseph Testa quite interests me. Look at that smile, kind of reminds me of Sam DeStefano. True psycho killer.

Re: joey testa says stop this wigger crap! - 04/15/11 05:21 AM

yeah im thinkin making a big deal about taking this down may just be a way to hype his music and "career" tony testa seems midly retarded everyone knows what happens in the making ceremony its common knowledge of anyone who watched the sopranos
Posted By: GerryLang

Re: joey testa says stop this wigger crap! - 04/15/11 03:42 PM

I never heard of Tony Testa, and I can't stand rap. It seems Joey Testa can still put a scare in a person, even from prison. In Murder Machine it was said there was 9 siblings in the Testa family, five were boys, the only non criminal of the boys was the eldest brother, Salvatore. Patty Testa was whacked by Frank Lastorino on orders by Casso, I wonder if this is his son? Patty Testa was a big earner in his teenage years then John Gotti was in his prime.

Re: joey testa says stop this wigger crap! - 04/15/11 04:04 PM

Tony Testa is allegedly making a movie about the DeMeo crew, centering on his uncle Patty Testa. He is looking to get Bobby Brown to play a part... Who could that part be? I don't recall any black guys being involved in the crew, unless Bobby Brown is playing a ficitional genius detective who cracks the case, :lol.

http://nocstarlife.com/category/news
Posted By: GaryH

Re: joey testa says stop this wigger crap! - 04/15/11 09:28 PM

Was Joey Testa ever made into the Lucchese?

He probably wouldnt recognise Canarsie now (not that he'll ever be released)

Re: joey testa says stop this wigger crap! - 04/16/11 03:35 AM

i believe that both the gemini twins were

Re: joey testa says stop this wigger crap! - 04/16/11 04:10 AM

Originally Posted By: GaryH

I don't know, if I had to guess I would say no, because they had so much heat on them after Roy DeMeo was killed. Patrick Testa was made into the Luchese, and became very close to Vic Amuso, he would bring him messages when he was on the run.
Posted By: DiNome1978

Re: joey testa says stop this wigger crap! - 07/21/12 02:27 AM

I don't think Joey got pissed about the whole making ceremony , I think he was more or less pissed off at the bathtub butchering which is an obvious reference to the Gemini Method . Either way it shouldn't be a big deal because both things are common knowledge . No matter how you look at it the kids a retard , and he's a terrible rapper .
Posted By: DiNome1978

Re: joey testa says stop this wigger crap! - 07/21/12 02:28 AM

Btw I don't think either of the twins got their button they weren't very well liked in most circles because of their unpredictable nature and drug problems
Posted By: Scorsese

Re: joey testa says stop this wigger crap! - 07/21/12 11:00 AM

Originally Posted By: phatmatress
Mob Shuts Down Distribution Of Rapper Tony Testa’s Music Video

http://www.ballerstatus.com/2011/04/11/ ... sic-video/

April 12, 2011 by Capo · Leave a Comment

- Tony Testa -
Mob-related rapper, Tony Testa, has been getting love from some New York rappers, but it seems as though, his familia don’t want their business out there … and recently asked that his latest music video be pulled from websites.

The Italian rapper, who hails from Brooklyn, had filmed a music video for his track, “Paper Chaser”, which began with a controversial shoot over negotiations and now is ending with a mob “rub out,” said a rep from his camp.

Testa has been advised by incarcerated mafia members, as well as those still on the street, that there is too much “family” information being shown in the new clip and demanded it be pulled from specific websites.

The Picture Perfect-directed clip for “Paper Chaser” is based on a fictitious mobster (played by Testa) being inducted into a crime family. Some of the unknown rituals that crime families conduct to make a member a “made man” are shown for the first time in the video.

This, along with some other visuals, aren’t exactly sitting well with his mob family apparently.

Testa’s uncle, Joseph Carmine Testa, who’s currently incarcerated on a life sentence without parole in Butner Federal Institution, reportedly called the young rapper and asked him to pull the video off popular hip-hop video site, WorldStarHipHop.

“The only reason I’m pulling the video off of the site is out of respect for my Uncle Joey,” said Testa. “Everybody else can kiss my ass. I don’t understand why everyone is gong crazy, it is just entertainment. After all is said and done, I’m still a Testa and family comes first. I would never do anything to hurt my Uncle Joey or anyone else in my family.”

At press time, the video had been removed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9pp4H9QA2E&feature=youtu.be

if i was joey testa doin life i would be pissed that my nephew has gay vito playing a don in a music video.

He could do well in the rap market cause theres sort of novelty to him but if he's looking for mainstream success he needs to tone down on the gangster stuff cause its not that popular anymore apart from a few rappers. And also his videos are cliched and boring, the songs entitled paper chasers which i would assume they would show him actually doing criminal stuff and getting money but instead they make us sit through a boring slow motion making ceremony and restaurant and then a badly directed murder. Also i don't think his uncles in any position to be looking down on anyone else's career choices. Its kind of funny to know that testa goes on worldstarhiphop.com.
Posted By: danielperrygin

Re: joey testa says stop this wigger crap! - 07/21/12 01:35 PM

I cant say its the worst rap video ive ever eeen but thats just because there are millions.....so one of the worst i have to say. Only thing new i got from the video was the nail polish on his finger. Whats up with tha? Never seen it tqlked about before?
Posted By: TheKillingJoke

Re: joey testa says stop this wigger crap! - 07/21/12 01:50 PM

I love the old rap, but sadly the genre has been getting raped up the ass for more than decade.
And Tony Testa is a horrible rapper, so his uncle is 100% right.
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: joey testa says stop this wigger crap! - 07/21/12 04:59 PM

Look at the video, Tony Testa looks like a Neapolitan neomelodico singer, there are also the actors Anthony Zito and Joseph R. Gannascoli,and during the video seems to parody his uncle at the time of the DeMeo crew when dismember the body.

Re: joey testa says stop this wigger crap! - 07/21/12 05:23 PM

And he sends a shout out to his uncle, what a farce.
Posted By: Fitzy

Re: joey testa says stop this wigger crap! - 07/21/12 05:25 PM

Quote:

Don't know about getting made, but Senter and Testa got far. There's a picture where the twins are in a restaurant or something with Casso and some other big shots.

Re: joey testa says stop this wigger crap! - 07/21/12 05:32 PM

Originally Posted By: Fitzy
Quote:

Don't know about getting made, but Senter and Testa got far. There's a picture where the twins are in a restaurant or something with Casso and some other big shots.

Is Canarsie where Crea operates?
Posted By: Nick_the_Greek

Re: joey testa says stop this wigger crap! - 07/22/12 04:31 AM

Originally Posted By: danielperrygin
Only thing new i got from the video was the nail polish on his finger. Whats up with tha? Never seen it tqlked about before?

Never heard of anyone doing it, or it even being effective, but it was clearly to mask their fingerprints, being the genius criminal I am sure he is lol...

Speaking of, who was it that made the 'free Gotti' rap song back in the day? A Google search returned 'The Pizza Connection' headed by what appears to be Sal the Stockbroker of Howard Stern fame, but I swear I had read in a book somewhere that a made guy, or associate had done something similar in their youth (was he in this band maybe?)...who the f was it??

Also (blushing) I myself wrote about 50 pages of an (amateur of course) screenplay based on DeMeo and Co's exploits (well done, it would be a phenomenal mob story) before abandoning it...good luck to him!

Edit: I hate old age! 33 and memory is slipping bad! The rapper I was thinking of was Louis Ferrante, talked about it in his book (which was boring as hell imo) So, the 'real' gangster rap trend continues!

I can't find a link to the song though...anyone?
Posted By: jace

Re: joey testa says stop this wigger crap! - 07/22/12 05:08 AM

The part about too much Mafia info being exposed is just a gimmick to drum up publicity. That video is same as a thousand others floating around. None are ever any good, all are same. Former Sopranos actors sure get a lot of work from them.
Was that Vito from Sopranos in there?
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: joey testa says stop this wigger crap! - 07/22/12 09:41 AM

yes,Joseph R. Gannascoli alias Vito Spatafore are in the video.
Posted By: Tyler_Durden

Re: joey testa says stop this wigger crap! - 07/22/12 09:50 AM

Sonny Franzese also talked about the nail polish on the fingers thing...
Posted By: gemini_killer

Re: joey testa says stop this wigger crap! - 07/22/12 10:35 AM

I wish Joey Testa was free so he could send his dumb ass nephew to fountain avenue..
Posted By: GaryH

Re: joey testa says stop this wigger crap! - 07/22/12 04:11 PM

Originally Posted By: gemini_killer
I wish Joey Testa was free so he could send his dumb ass nephew to fountain avenue..

Cant argue with that!
Posted By: Dapper_Don

Re: joey testa says stop this wigger crap! - 07/22/12 04:17 PM

Originally Posted By: Nick_the_Greek
Originally Posted By: danielperrygin
Only thing new i got from the video was the nail polish on his finger. Whats up with tha? Never seen it tqlked about before?

Never heard of anyone doing it, or it even being effective, but it was clearly to mask their fingerprints, being the genius criminal I am sure he is lol...

Speaking of, who was it that made the 'free Gotti' rap song back in the day? A Google search returned 'The Pizza Connection' headed by what appears to be Sal the Stockbroker of Howard Stern fame, but I swear I had read in a book somewhere that a made guy, or associate had done something similar in their youth (was he in this band maybe?)...who the f was it??

Also (blushing) I myself wrote about 50 pages of an (amateur of course) screenplay based on DeMeo and Co's exploits (well done, it would be a phenomenal mob story) before abandoning it...good luck to him!

maybe u can post up the screenplay on the forum and get some feedback from us...
Posted By: gemini_killer

Re: joey testa says stop this wigger crap! - 07/23/12 10:49 PM

I wonder do you think the gemini twins keep in touch?, are they allowed to write each other?, anyone seen a recent pic of either? except the shitty jail rock band one of Senter..lol..
Posted By: GrandAve

Re: joey testa says stop this wigger crap! - 07/23/12 11:06 PM

Hey the picture is much more flattering to Senter than Carmine Persino on drums! lol he's like 80 years old and his skin looks like a worn-out old brown leather jacket, like the one Richie gave Tony on the sopranos. I'd LOVE to hear them play though, I bet its pretty funny.
Posted By: Giancarlo

Re: joey testa says stop this wigger crap! - 07/24/12 06:27 PM

Are you thinking of the Fun Lovin Criminals and their song King of New York?

"La-di da-di, free John Gotti
The King of New York, man, The King of New York"

Re: joey testa says stop this wigger crap! - 07/24/12 10:14 PM

No, definitely was Louis Ferrante. It came out in ~1994. I'd imagine the distro was very limited...would have hoped someone would have put it one the web by now, but cannot find it for the life of me.

I did like the Fun Loving Criminals though, totally forgot about their existence until now...thx for the reminder!
Posted By: carmela

Re: joey testa says stop this wigger crap! - 07/24/12 10:19 PM

Originally Posted By: Giancarlo
Are you thinking of the Fun Lovin Criminals and their song King of New York?

"La-di da-di, free John Gotti
The King of New York, man, The King of New York"

Interesting name ya got there. Not very common.
Posted By: NickyScarfo

Re: joey testa says stop this wigger crap! - 07/25/12 03:53 AM

No, definitely was Louis Ferrante. It came out in ~1994. I'd imagine the distro was very limited...would have hoped someone would have put it one the web by now, but cannot find it for the life of me.

I did like the Fun Loving Criminals though, totally forgot about their existence until now...thx for the reminder!

That song was the first time I ever heard about John Gotti! Maybe 1997 or 98 I think?
Posted By: Giancarlo

Re: joey testa says stop this wigger crap! - 07/25/12 12:16 PM

Ok, i see the one your talking about now. It's called JUSTICE NOT FOUND (THE JOHN GOTTI STORY) by Big Lou.

Youtube had it on their site but it was taken down. But if your really jonzing to hear it this site has the original for sale.

http://silverball.gemm.com/item/BIG--LOU/JUSTICE--NOT--FOUND--(THE--JOHN--GOTTI--STORY)/GML1418445371/
Posted By: Ivan

Re: joey testa says stop this wigger crap! - 07/25/12 01:32 PM

Originally Posted By: GrandAve
I'd LOVE to hear them play though, I bet its pretty funny.

I bet they really suck big time.

I hate old age! 33 and memory is slipping bad!

Oh god don't do that, I hate it when young adults start bitching about how they are getting "old" (especially if they are still in their 20s).

33 isn't anywhere near even starting to grow old.
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: joey testa says stop this wigger crap! - 07/25/12 04:36 PM

I hate old age! 33 and memory is slipping bad!

Stop. Please. What are you gonna do when you're going on 53?

Like me cry.

Re: joey testa says stop this wigger crap! - 07/26/12 02:28 AM

At this rate, in 20 years I likely won't remember how to count to ten! Thanks for giving me something to look forward to! panic

OT- Aren't there other Testa brothers? I seem to recall reading about it somewhere. If so, were any of them in The Life® or did they shoot straight?

Edit: assuming they are really the uncles of Tony (as opposed to 3rd cousin 'I call them my uncles'-type relatives)...if direct, who's his dad? Or is it Joey's sister?
Posted By: southend

Re: joey testa says stop this wigger crap! - 12/14/12 03:29 PM

wow tony testa is a goddamn clown.
Posted By: DonMega

Re: joey testa says stop this wigger crap! - 02/24/13 11:38 AM

News Alert

Re: joey testa says stop this wigger crap! - 02/24/13 01:29 PM

^^^^ oh my god what a clown
Posted By: DonMega

Re: joey testa says stop this wigger crap! - 02/24/13 01:48 PM

if he had a whole mobb deep or raekwon sound,he'd have a career but the whole rapping over house music is BS
Posted By: Gotti

Re: joey testa says stop this wigger crap! - 10/09/13 12:48 PM

Is the name Senter Italian or is it meant to be spelt as Senta?
Posted By: cheech

Re: joey testa says stop this wigger crap! - 10/09/13 01:11 PM

always wondered the same thing Gotti
Posted By: paddy78

Re: joey testa says stop this wigger crap! - 10/09/13 02:10 PM

tony testa sets back lcn and hippity hop 30 yrs, also he should wear a red nose, bc he is a CLOWN!!!!!
Posted By: LaLouisiane

Re: joey testa says stop this wigger crap! - 10/09/13 03:07 PM

I just watched the video....In all seriousness (Don't Laugh)...Is he Retarded?
Posted By: SonnyBlackstein

Re: joey testa says stop this wigger crap! - 10/09/13 04:59 PM

Originally Posted By: LaLouisiane
I just watched the video....In all seriousness (Don't Laugh)...Is he Retarded?

I think he is.

And Im not sure if Im joking.
Posted By: Jimmy_Two_Times

Re: joey testa says stop this wigger crap! - 10/10/13 04:48 PM

That video.... Wow... seriously...?????
Posted By: HairyKnuckles

Re: joey testa says stop this wigger crap! - 10/10/13 05:14 PM

Catchy song...

Hey mama who you are
You look like a movie star...
I just wanna pick you up
and put you in my brand new car (?)
Hit me on my twitter, twitter, twitter.

Wait a minute! Didn´t TLC invented a word for a dude, sitting in the passenger´s side of his best friend´s car, hollering at girls, pretending the car is his? Yeah a "scrub", also known as a "buster". lol

Posted By: frankg2469

Re: joey testa says stop this wigger crap! - 11/28/13 07:12 PM

Tony Testa = DISGRAZIA !!!!
Posted By: DA13

Re: joey testa says stop this wigger crap! - 11/28/13 08:49 PM

What happened to the underground rapper Mike (shark from Morris Park) Pennini?
Posted By: paprincess

Re: joey testa says stop this wigger crap! - 11/28/13 10:15 PM

LOLL! That video wasn't that great... I'm sorry but I am a huge fan of hip hop and there are VERY few non black rappers beyond Eminem that can impress me... the nail polish was interesting yet I think you guys are all correct it probably wouldn't be that affective in masking a true crime. If he was trying to be true psycho he could try temporarily burning the finger prints then doing the polish... did anyone else notice how small the hot Italian looking girls hands were when she clapped??

Re: joey testa says stop this wigger crap! - 11/29/13 02:03 PM

Originally Posted By: Gotti
Is the name Senter Italian or is it meant to be spelt as Senta?

It's Italian
Posted By: JoeP

Re: joey testa says stop this wigger crap! - 11/30/13 01:56 PM

check out ill Bill or Necro..white guys from canarsie brooklyn..been rocking the underground for years.
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: joey testa says stop this wigger crap! - 05/22/14 02:23 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9pp4H9QA2E

This guy is a f***ing idiot for glorifying what his uncle did for a living.

People can't be that apathetic about murder and dismemberment, can they???

You would swear Joey discovered the cure for cancer.
Posted By: slumpy

Re: joey testa says stop this wigger crap! - 05/22/14 06:14 PM

Speaking as a fan of rap/hiphop... wow... This is awful.

Do people really tell girls to hit them up in twitter nowadays? Man I'm so out of touch apparently...
Posted By: HandsomeHarry

Re: joey testa says stop this wigger crap! - 05/23/14 01:53 AM

Tony Testa is really not that bad. He already has money and had a buzz in New York for alittle. I don't think he cares if he goes mainstream or not.
Posted By: DonMega1888

Re: joey testa says stop this wigger crap! - 05/23/14 01:55 AM

He owns a few tanning salons and stuff so he's got $$$, at 36 yrs old I don't see him really making it in the rap game

Re: joey testa says stop this wigger crap! - 05/23/14 02:40 AM

Originally Posted By: DonMega1888
He owns a few tanning salons and stuff so he's got $$$, at 36 yrs old I don't see him really making it in the rap game

Yes he does and I agree with you about the age. I think it was more of a publicity thing to get his name out there. It definitely can't hurt to have your stuff played on Hot 97 and it looks like he's made some good contacts along the way whether he knew them before or not is another story.
Posted By: BorderProtector

Re: joey testa says stop this wigger crap! - 05/24/14 03:21 PM

It's the fame what get the young crowd into the life of crime. What's the point of being a gangster if nobody knows you. I think gangsters and fame come in hand. Well at least young gangsters.

Re: joey testa says stop this wigger crap! - 05/24/14 03:45 PM

I see a lot of Patty in Tony. They have the same puppy fat.

Joey was one good looking mutha. (no homo)

Who was better looking, Carm? Joey or Anthony?
Posted By: carmela

Re: joey testa says stop this wigger crap! - 05/24/14 10:04 PM

Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
I see a lot of Patty in Tony. They have the same puppy fat.

Joey was one good looking mutha. (no homo)

Who was better looking, Carm? Joey or Anthony?

Anthony.
Posted By: StLguy

Re: joey testa says stop this wigger crap! - 05/26/14 02:16 PM

"tony testa sets back lcn and hippity hop 30 yrs"

I'm sure most LCN guys would want to be set back 30 years...that's before most of them went to prison
Posted By: crazycrip33766

Re: joey testa says stop this wigger crap! - 05/26/14 10:08 PM

anthony senter and joey were a bunch of pretty boys they had nuthing on guys like Theodore Persico Jr, he take on em give both of em beating to the pulp, even John Veasy would sweep the floor with them

Re: joey testa says stop this wigger crap! - 05/26/14 10:13 PM

Originally Posted By: crazycrip33766
anthony senter and joey were a bunch of pretty boys they had nuthing on guys like Theodore Persico Jr, he take on em give both of em beating to the pulp, even John Veasy would sweep the floor with them

You're talking outta your ass.

Re: joey testa says stop this wigger crap! - 05/26/14 10:22 PM

i guess u never heard of the guys i mention.

Re: joey testa says stop this wigger crap! - 05/26/14 10:28 PM

I have and I don't think you really have room to make a statement like that. Especially with a name like crazycrip...
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: joey testa says stop this wigger crap! - 05/26/14 10:29 PM

It doesn't take a physically tough guy to pull a trigger. That said, Joey and Anthony would shoot you in the head, cut your body into pieces, and sit down to a steak dinner ten minutes later. Whereas you'd see a guy like Veasey coming at you from a mile away. I'd rather take my chances with him. But to each his own.

Re: joey testa says stop this wigger crap! - 05/26/14 10:49 PM

with guns yes , but lets see a one on one fight whos come on top,take theodore persico jr by all accounts hes a tough dogg evn at this age on a °fight° my money is on him, and veasey that dude took two bullets in the head hes still aorund, i did time in the feds with joey testa in terra haut the guys over rate it, dont worry about my scran anme i gues ur relatd to on of em peace

Re: joey testa says stop this wigger crap! - 05/26/14 11:00 PM

I agree 100% PB.
Posted By: TheKillingJoke

Re: joey testa says stop this wigger crap! - 05/27/14 04:50 AM

with guns yes , but lets see a one on one fight whos come on top,take theodore persico jr by all accounts hes a tough dogg evn at this age on a °fight° my money is on him, and veasey that dude took two bullets in the head hes still aorund, i did time in the feds with joey testa in terra haut the guys over rate it, dont worry about my scran anme i gues ur relatd to on of em peace

The truth is: there are a lot -a LOT- of guys in this world that can probably beat you up when they really have to. But the things is, while receiving a good old fashioned beating sucks big time, at the end of the day you will still live to tell. Now guys like Senter and Testa, guys who will blow your brains out, cut you up like a pig and then don't even give your corpse the decency of keeping its face as they throw your head in a trash compactor leaving it to be squashed like a ripe watermelon...there aren't too many of them around. I'd rather take my chances with a non-psychopathic bodybuilder who has a black belt in martial arts than with a fullblown psychopath. But that's just me
Posted By: DonMega1888

Re: joey testa says stop this wigger crap! - 05/27/14 09:03 AM

Is his dad the cop in testa family?
Posted By: Belmont

Re: joey testa says stop this wigger crap! - 05/27/14 10:35 AM

When are you guys gonna stop with the "who is tougher bull shit "!!!!
OC has nothing to do with fighting. You want to be a fighter, join a boxing club.
The mob will " use" a big guy/ tough guy as a collector or enforcer but ultimately, its all about making the money.
Senter and Testa were earners and thats why Nino who was an old school 24/7 gangster kept them around.
A lot of guys have a rep for being tough which basically means they arent afraid to kill. It takes a certain person to be able to take another persons life. I couldnt do it unless it was protecting my family .
In OC, scores arent settled with a street fight, they are settled when you least expect it with a bullet.
True story.. A guy a few years older than i was about 6 ft , on juice , and was a black belt. Then again, any idiot can easily get a black belt. Back to the story. He hits on a girl who is going with someone at the time. He is told to stay away because she is in a long term relationship and the boyfriend isnt happy but no big deal, just stay away since perhaps he was unaware of the relationship. This juice head black belt says he will do whatever he wants and confronts the guy. He tells him if he wants his girl he will do it and unless he wants to get his assed kicked, he better keep his mouth shut. This guy calmly says. " im sorry you feel that way", and proceeds to walk away. A few days later he sends someone to see the juice head with a newspaper article that shows the guy was suspected of a murder but the D,A dropped the charges. Now the big tough guy is a bit nervous. The smaller guy, i never mentioned his size ( 5-08 ) decides to stop at the gym where this guy trains. He walks up to him and says, " as i said the other day, im sorry you felt that way. I want to let you know you have to be killed for it". He walks away and the stunned juice head kind of laughs and tries to minimize the threat. Keep in mind, he kind of whispered to the guy, no one actually heard him say anything.
The guy walks out of the gym and the juice head bully acts like it doesnt bother him . A few days later, the juice head requests to speak to the guy and the guy says to basically go screw, he was a gentleman and now doesnt want some half assed apology. Now the " bkack belt" is shitting in his pants and wants to go to the cops( according to his friend). He is advised not to so he moved to the Pocono mountains with a cousin for a few months. He comes back and arranges a meeting and the whole thing gets squashed. I do t know what was said but just goes to show, street fighting means shit when it comes to wiseguys.
Posted By: mldetroit

Re: joey testa says stop this wigger crap! - 05/28/14 02:25 AM

Holy shit that Testa video was awful
Posted By: Smokes420

Re: joey testa says stop this wigger crap! - 06/01/14 05:14 PM

Originally Posted By: mldetroit
Holy shit that Testa video was awful

WTF was he even thinking?!
Posted By: Ryan0031

Re: joey testa says stop this wigger crap! - 07/07/14 09:51 AM

When did you do time with testa? Cause I know for a fact he is in butner N.C.
Posted By: Rille1996

Re: joey testa says stop this wigger crap! - 07/07/14 03:53 PM

No, Testa has been moved to a Low security satelite camp or whatever so he isnt in N.C anymore...!

Re: joey testa says stop this wigger crap! - 09/28/14 10:02 AM

"Wow, just signed contracts w Michael Kenneth Williams, star of Boardwalk Empire and The Wire to co-produce new movie 'Gemini' based on my family along w Martin Scorsese! Can anyone say HUGE!!! Oh yeah, tell Vh1 thanks for the $150,000 grand I got paid for the 1st season of 'The Family'! My partners and I really loved getting paid to do nothing! Oh yeah, and tell my family, thx for letting me use them all to get what I needed, that's called being a pawn in Tony Testa's game of Life! Check mate!!! I do the Big screen now, not the Small screen!"

That was posted over a year ago on his Facebook page. What happened to that, development hell?
Posted By: SonnyBlackstein

Re: joey testa says stop this wigger crap! - 09/28/14 04:48 PM

What happened to that?

As a general rule nothing usually follows bullshit.
Posted By: Binnie_Coll

Re: joey testa says stop this wigger crap! - 09/29/14 02:20 AM

crazycrip33766, maybe testa has mellowed out, you did time with him, that's cool. but, if you think hes a puss,go see him if he ever gets out. surprised you didn't know, this dude butchered 5o guys. when he gets out go see him. but don't turn your back on him. he loves to kill.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET