Home

New Philadelphia Chart (with photos)

Posted By: IvyLeague

New Philadelphia Chart (with photos) - 03/19/11 05:02 AM

Compiled by some of the same guys that did a similar one for Chicago a while back.

http://img847.imageshack.us/img847/9141/philly2010.gif
Posted By: PhillyKid

Re: New Philadelphia Chart (with photos) - 03/19/11 05:28 AM

That chart looks pretty good. Are there knowledgeable philly guys on your site? Some names on their that aren't really in the news, thats why I ask.
Posted By: jvanley

Re: New Philadelphia Chart (with photos) - 03/19/11 01:14 PM

Good job Ivy, its awesome to be able to see things like this. Philly Mob must be hurting, am I wrong that I only see two capos?
Posted By: jvanley

Re: New Philadelphia Chart (with photos) - 03/19/11 01:20 PM

Interesting question here. Little Nicky is 80 years old and has 22 years left on his sentence. Does anyone know if he is eligable for parole? If he is it could pose a question as to if he will get out of jail alive. Does anyone know?

If he served out his full sentence he would die in jail as he would be 104 years old at the time of his release.

If he was able to be paroled, he could spend maybe a year or so on the outside before he died.
Posted By: Sonny_Black

Re: New Philadelphia Chart (with photos) - 03/19/11 02:17 PM

Great chart! clap

Re: New Philadelphia Chart (with photos) - 03/19/11 04:57 PM

The chart lists four capos...licata, staino, lancellotti and lucibello.
Posted By: thebarber

Re: New Philadelphia Chart (with photos) - 03/19/11 07:07 PM

awesome chart Ivy. Thanks
Posted By: phatmatress

Re: New Philadelphia Chart (with photos) - 03/19/11 09:31 PM

scarfo will never see the outside again
Posted By: GerryLang

Re: New Philadelphia Chart (with photos) - 03/19/11 10:38 PM

It looks like Ligambi was smart enough to replace some of the clowns that were close with Merlino like Mazzone and Angelina with standup guys like Mousie Massimino and Gaeton Lucibello. John Stanfa was caught on wire saying he wanted to cut Lucibello's tongue out and send to his wife. Some of the guys listed as in prison have been let out. Scarfo will never see the light of day BTW. Merlino's father has a chance of seeing the light of day again though, he will have done like 30 years if he can survive another five years.
Posted By: bonanno

Re: New Philadelphia Chart (with photos) - 03/19/11 11:01 PM

great chart

Re: New Philadelphia Chart (with photos) - 03/19/11 11:06 PM

Angelina is a clown, but Stevie Mazzone aint no clown the guy is a stone cold killer and has been very low key since coming out in '07. He's a sharp guy, not a brokster like Angelina or some other guys close with Joey, he knew how to earn.
Posted By: VinnyGorgeous

Re: New Philadelphia Chart (with photos) - 03/20/11 01:46 PM

Great chart. I love the fact you used Marty Angelina's "I got beat up by my woman" photo. By the way, does anyone know if he's recovered from this beat down? It is very common that victims of such severe domestic abuse suffer from post traumatic stress disorder. This is no laughing matter. I hope he gets the help he needs.
Posted By: Sonny_Black

Re: New Philadelphia Chart (with photos) - 03/20/11 01:59 PM

Originally Posted By: VinnyGorgeous
By the way, does anyone know if he's recovered from this beat down? It is very common that victims of such severe domestic abuse suffer from post traumatic stress disorder. This is no laughing matter. I hope he gets the help he needs.

lol lol

Re: New Philadelphia Chart (with photos) - 03/20/11 02:59 PM

he needs more than domestic violence help......
Posted By: VinnyGorgeous

Re: New Philadelphia Chart (with photos) - 03/20/11 03:07 PM

He needs to be in a safe environment. An environment where he doesn't have to live in constant fear of being abused like a red headed stepchild. You look closely at that picture and even though it's a still image, you can actually see him trembling. I just worry, that's all.

Re: New Philadelphia Chart (with photos) - 03/20/11 03:55 PM

Originally Posted By: PhillyKid
Angelina is a clown, but Stevie Mazzone aint no clown the guy is a stone cold killer and has been very low key since coming out in '07. He's a sharp guy, not a brokster like Angelina or some other guys close with Joey, he knew how to earn.

You might be right about Mazzone, I might have thought he did some stuff that was actually done by Angelina, like spit on a cop?

Re: New Philadelphia Chart (with photos) - 03/20/11 06:05 PM

Spitting on a cop? That was Angelina. All of Marty's problems come from him being a booze hound and broads, when you combine the two there's nothing but problems.

Stevie is a psycho killer, but he doesn't put himself out there like that, he's not an idiot. He knows how to handle himself. The feds want Stevie bad and he knows this, he's been laying very low. His boy Dame gets out soon I hear.

Re: New Philadelphia Chart (with photos) - 03/20/11 06:34 PM

Spitting on a cop? That was Angelina. All of Marty's problems come from him being a booze hound and broads, when you combine the two there's nothing but problems.

Stevie is a psycho killer, but he doesn't put himself out there like that, he's not an idiot. He knows how to handle himself. The feds want Stevie bad and he knows this, he's been laying very low. His boy Dame gets out soon I hear.

Didn't Dame get caught selling cocaine on Snyder Ave? I also heard rumours he was the one who killed one of the Gong brothers.

Re: New Philadelphia Chart (with photos) - 03/20/11 06:48 PM

I heard that too, him and nicodemo doing johnny gongs. Dame was moving a lot of coke in philly and jersey, I don't think he was ever caught dealing it himself though atleast I never heard that.

Re: New Philadelphia Chart (with photos) - 03/20/11 08:41 PM

I heard that too, him and nicodemo doing johnny gongs. Dame was moving a lot of coke in philly and jersey, I don't think he was ever caught dealing it himself though atleast I never heard that.

It was either him or his boy dealing the coke, I think they sold it to an informant or someone who got caught doing something else and sold them out.

Re: New Philadelphia Chart (with photos) - 03/20/11 09:12 PM

I think you're talking about that DiPietro kid, he's doing time right now as well.
Posted By: Dapper_Don

Re: New Philadelphia Chart (with photos) - 03/20/11 09:15 PM

I wonder how much money Ligambi earns/gets kicked up to him yearly.... $3 mil?
Posted By: thebarber

Re: New Philadelphia Chart (with photos) - 03/21/11 12:38 AM

ivy any chance there is a new england chart like this ??

Re: New Philadelphia Chart (with photos) - 03/21/11 04:06 AM

Originally Posted By: thebarber

ivy any chance there is a new england chart like this ??

Maybe. I would think that the same guys over on the Real Deal forum that did the Chicago and Philly charts may do others. You could always contact them over there and ask them directly.

Re: New Philadelphia Chart (with photos) - 03/21/11 04:33 AM

Are there philly guys there, Ivy? Not just guys from the area but guys who keep their ear on things you know like "street guys"?

Re: New Philadelphia Chart (with photos) - 03/21/11 05:12 AM

Are there philly guys there, Ivy? Not just guys from the area but guys who keep their ear on things you know like "street guys"?

Yes. You might want to check your messages. When I saw you were a local guy there I sent you some info about signing up on that board.
Posted By: spmob

Re: New Philadelphia Chart (with photos) - 03/21/11 04:42 PM

I heard the same thing about Gongs murder. I grew up when I was a young buc with Victor Dipietro....hes a little younger then me though. He was selling Coke and Pot near school zones is what they got him for. Him and gongs brother are the ones who found him when they did him in as well. I always thought it was Nicodemo who was the main gunman though.
Philly Kid...you are right about Stevie Mazzone. Hes just laying low. But he got out after 2007 I believe and then almost went back in cause he got caught with known mobsters but since then hes been even lower. But his brother can be a bit of a hot head. Sonny got locked up a couple years back for biting some guys ear or nose off during a fight cause of a block party and the guy was beeping the horn.

Re: New Philadelphia Chart (with photos) - 03/21/11 04:43 PM

But I was always heard that Stevie and Georgie were more of the brains out of that Merlino crew not that they weren't killers to.

Re: New Philadelphia Chart (with photos) - 03/22/11 02:05 PM

I re-read my post from yesterday and I didn't mean he was selling to kids or anything...not sure if thats how it came off. But the Dipietro kid sold to undercovers but they tacked on the school zone charge originally because the buys were done in front of a school.
Posted By: johnstanfa

Re: New Philadelphia Chart (with photos) - 03/22/11 09:05 PM

hahahahahahahha

Re: New Philadelphia Chart (with photos) - 03/22/11 11:03 PM

The biggest clown listed as an associate is Wagner, he has more stories then Walt Disney, and as unbelievable too!

Re: New Philadelphia Chart (with photos) - 03/22/11 11:06 PM

Funny that you call those guys clowns when stanfa and his guys were some of the biggest clowns ever. Martines? Pagano? Tripodi? Veasey? Those guys were first class losers.

Re: New Philadelphia Chart (with photos) - 03/22/11 11:40 PM

hahahaha
Posted By: flamingokid123

Re: New Philadelphia Chart (with photos) - 03/23/11 01:08 AM

The real clowns are u motherfuckers on here fighting over who is real or who just is a bubblegum gangster.
Posted By: SC

Re: New Philadelphia Chart (with photos) - 03/23/11 01:14 AM

Boys.... cut out the name calling.

Re: New Philadelphia Chart (with photos) - 03/23/11 04:45 AM

Originally Posted By: johnstanfa
some of the guys you listed as soldiers and associates are clowns rubino, piccolos, angelina, procopios, grande, wagners, staritos, ...ect....all these guys know some low levels of criminals in south philly... but none of them are LCN. You wouldn't know real LCN in south philly is they were staring you in the face. All the guys you listed are mostly clown that hang in bars or own bars and start fights. They are not organized and the fact that there on the list shows they can't stay low key...I'd write them off as good front guys.

For the record, I didn't make the Philly chart. They were compiled by a few different posters over on the Real Deal forum. The upper echelon of the family is more certain. As well as the soldiers. When you get into the lower level associates, that's when it becomes more of a grey area about where they stand. In any event, if you have a complaint about the chart, feel free to take it up with them over there.
Posted By: SC

Re: New Philadelphia Chart (with photos) - 03/23/11 05:01 AM

Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
For the record, I didn't make the Philly chart. They were compiled by a few different posters over on the Real Deal forum. The upper echelon of the family is more certain. As well as the soldiers. When you get into the lower level associates, that's when it becomes more of a grey area about where they stand. In any event, if you have a complaint about the chart, feel free to take it up with them over there.

That's all true, IvyLeague, but you are posting that chart here and you should be taking the responsibility for it here.

Re: New Philadelphia Chart (with photos) - 03/23/11 05:12 AM

Originally Posted By: SC

That's all true, IvyLeague, but you are posting that chart here and you should be taking the responsibility for it here.

Fair enough. If any have problems with it, let's hear them. Like I said before, all those identified as members - from boss down to the soldiers - is pretty well documented.

As for the associates, if I had done the chart, I'd probably have left them out. Simply because the definition of what constitutes an associate can vary greatly.

Re: New Philadelphia Chart (with photos) - 03/23/11 05:48 AM

Here's an alphabetical list of Philadelphia made members. It includes all - active, inactive, in prison, etc.

1. Ralph "Ralphie Head" Abbruzzi/61
2. Anthony "Tony Cujino" Accardo/49
3. Martin "Marty" Angelina/48 (UI)
4. Michael “Mikey” Angelina/41
5. Anthony Borgesi/41
6. Gennaro "Joseph Costello" Boccia/57
7. Joseph “Bongs” Bongiovanni/61
8. George "Freckles" Borgesi/47 (IP/7/03/2012)
9. Damion “Dame” Canalichio/41 (IP/12/18/2011)
10. Stephen "Stevie Gongs" Casasanto/37
11. Vincent "Beepsie" Centorino/79
12. John "Johnny Chang" Ciancaglini/52
13. Joseph “Chickie” Ciancaglini Sr/76 (5/04/2015)
14. Joseph "Joey Chang" Ciancaglini Jr/52
15. Martin "Marty Crutch" Curro/55
16. Louis "Big Lou" Fazzini/41
17. Vincent F "Big Vince" Filipelli/58 (IP/8/9/2011)
18. Frank Gambino/77
19. Joseph Grande/50 (IP/3/05/2011)
20. Francis "Faffy" Iannarella Jr/63 (IP/7/8/2016)
21. Charles "Charlie White" Iannece/76 (IP/5/03/2011)
22. Vincent "Vince" Iannece/43
23. Albert “Ally Lance/Cousin Al” Lancelotti/43
24. Michael ""Mikey Lance"" Lancelotti/48
25. Joseph "Scoops" Licata/68
26. Joseph “Uncle Joe” Ligambi/71
27. Philip “Philly” Ligambi/61
28. Gaeton Lucibello/57
29. Guerino "Gino" Marconi/79
30. Frank Martines/57 (IP/L)
31. Joseph C "Mousie" Massimino/61
32. Salvatore "Sonny" Mazzone/38
33. Steven "Handsome Steve" Mazzone/47
34. Joseph "Skinny Joey" Merlino/48 (IP/9/7/2011)
35. Salvatore "Chucky" Merlino/71 (IP/8/03/2016)
36. Nicholas "Nicky Whip" Milano/48
37. Frank “Windows” Narducci Jr/55
38. Phillip Narducci/48 (IP/5/20/2012)
39. Anthony “Tony Nics” Nicodemo/37
40. Nicholas A “Nicky O” Olivieri/63
41. Anthony "Martino/Blonde Babe" Pungitore Sr/87
42. Anthony "Tony Pung" Pungitore Jr/54
43. Joseph "Joey Pung" Pungitore/53
44. Dominic Rugnetta/86
45. Salvatore "Tory" Scafidi/49 (IP/3/5/2011)
46. Nicodemo "Little Nicky" Scarfo Sr/81 (IP/1/05/2033)
47. Antonio “Nino” Sciglitano/80
48. Salvatore “Shotsie” Sparacio/89 (IP/5/04/2020)
49. Anthony “Tony S/Ants” Staino/55
50. Ralph "Junior" Staino/77
51. John Stanfa/70 (IP/L)
52. Joseph “Joey” Stanfa/41
53. Luigi “Gino” Tripodi/70
54. Shawn D Vetere/42

Re: New Philadelphia Chart (with photos) - 03/23/11 05:50 AM

I don't think stevie gongs is a made guy and I think gino marconi is dead.

Re: New Philadelphia Chart (with photos) - 03/23/11 06:03 AM

Yeah, there has been some question on the other forum about whether Stevie Gongs is made. And I believe Marconi was killed back in 1999. If that's the case, I don't know why he's still on that list. But it's mostly up to date.
Posted By: rg

Re: New Philadelphia Chart (with photos) - 03/23/11 01:36 PM

any news on joey..Also, from what i have read and heard STAINO is the largest earner in the family..

Re: New Philadelphia Chart (with photos) - 03/23/11 03:03 PM

Actually, that chart was one of the best I have seen in a long time on philly. The one with the pictures on the real deal. It says if they are associates or not. Associate means just that. It lists the higher end guys and the soilders. I dont' see the problem.
Quote From your post, "anyway ....just trying to say that the real LCN are the ones you never ever read about...until they strike hard and with vengence...get it"

Get what? Who are the real LCN in Philly then that you don't read about? Because that chart had them on there as well. its just a chart its not going to be 100% accurate. We are on the internet discussing this. It doesn't have to be a fight. So you think some guys shouldn't be on there and believe me... so do I but most of those guys are associates and the one guy Procopio I remember you mentioned in your post is not robbing candy stores. I know for a fact he is a real associate and has a pretty decent book that makes him money among other things. Hes no made guy but hes not listed as one. Thats what makes this chart even better. Why are we even arguing over this. If you think you can put together a better one, I would like to see it. Anyone can put together the higher ups and shit but this list had pictures and even some assoicates that are correct. I never seen a chart from philly with assoicates and all listed that is recent. I know assoicates that aren't listed that should be on there and ones that shouldn't be on there to but this is a fourm. You can't say you know each and everyones criminal history that is listed on that chart. Thats why we are here to discuss it.

Re: New Philadelphia Chart (with photos) - 03/23/11 03:07 PM

I dont think Stevie was ever made either. Stevie hangs with that Victor kid I mentioned yesterday.

Re: New Philadelphia Chart (with photos) - 03/23/11 03:17 PM

Yeah, there has been some question on the other forum about whether Stevie Gongs is made. And I believe Marconi was killed back in 1999. If that's the case, I don't know why he's still on that list. But it's mostly up to date.

Ivy, that's a different Gino Marconi. The one killed in '99 was a drug dealer, the one I'm speaking of who died recently was an old time Bruno guy.

Re: New Philadelphia Chart (with photos) - 03/23/11 06:54 PM

Ivy, that's a different Gino Marconi. The one killed in '99 was a drug dealer, the one I'm speaking of who died recently was an old time Bruno guy.

OK, that makes a lot more sense.

Re: New Philadelphia Chart (with photos) - 03/23/11 07:28 PM

I though about it and quite frankly, no one should be putting any names up on this blog. Some of the people you have listed are not criminals. The list is slandering names. So if I say clown or a hole, thats because you are listing people that have no business being on the list. You talk about hanging on corners like its some kind of cool think sp. Let me tell you, I do live in South Philly. And I grew up up on 6 and tasker. So I know what it is hanging on corners. It is for low lives, and 95% of the people you listed are low level criminal low lives not LCN. LCN controls all the docks in philly, L&I, Airport, and unions. They do not deal in drugs. The African Americans control all the drug trade in Philly. Most of the people you listed get their drugs from the Africans in North Philly. So get your shit straight before you post lists with people names you find doing arrest searchies on google.

Re: New Philadelphia Chart (with photos) - 03/23/11 08:15 PM

Now I get it! You live on 6th and Tasker! I would probably be a racist to if I lived in that neighborhood : )

I will let someone else rebut your BS post I don't have the time its so ridiculous.

Rebut[ri-buht]
verb, -but·ted, -but·ting.
to provide some evidence or argument that refutes or opposes

lol...just want to make sure you understand, afterall you live on 6th and tasker.

Re: New Philadelphia Chart (with photos) - 03/24/11 05:22 AM

I though about it and quite frankly, no one should be putting any names up on this blog. Some of the people you have listed are not criminals. The list is slandering names. So if I say clown or a hole, thats because you are listing people that have no business being on the list. You talk about hanging on corners like its some kind of cool think sp. Let me tell you, I do live in South Philly. And I grew up up on 6 and tasker. So I know what it is hanging on corners. It is for low lives, and 95% of the people you listed are low level criminal low lives not LCN. LCN controls all the docks in philly, L&I, Airport, and unions. They do not deal in drugs. The African Americans control all the drug trade in Philly. Most of the people you listed get their drugs from the Africans in North Philly. So get your shit straight before you post lists with people names you find doing arrest searchies on google.

Listen pal, there are plenty of local Philly guys over on the other forum who have seen that chart too and haven't complained. And there are charts of various families, with tons, of names all over the net. So spare me the "slander" nonsense.

And for the record, the LCN in Philadelphia does not control the docks, the airport, etc. They've never even been involved in those industries. They're not New York. As far as unions, during the Scarfo ere they controlled HEREU Local 54, of course, but that was gone in the early 1990's. The family there has basically been a street operation for the last 20 years now - gambling, loansharking, extortion, drug trafficking, stolen goods, etc.

You need to get your shit straight...
Posted By: ovation32

Re: New Philadelphia Chart (with photos) - 03/24/11 03:04 PM

I read something somewhere - it may have been on this board - about some members of the New York Families (?specifically Chin?) supporting the ouster of Bruno. I am only beginning to familiarize myself with the Phillly Family and am wondering (1) if there is anything to this and (2) why. Thanks!
Posted By: Lilo

Re: New Philadelphia Chart (with photos) - 03/24/11 03:30 PM

Originally Posted By: ovation32
I read something somewhere - it may have been on this board - about some members of the New York Families (?specifically Chin?) supporting the ouster of Bruno. I am only beginning to familiarize myself with the Phillly Family and am wondering (1) if there is anything to this and (2) why. Thanks!

There was no official sanction for the removal of Bruno as boss. Some elements of the Genovese Family made Bruno's counselor (Anthony Caponigro) believe that there was because they had been previously involved in a dispute over numbers/bookmaking/gambling in New Jersey with Caponigro.

So after Bruno's demise Caponigro was summoned to NY to explain himself. Apparently his defense that he had permission was not believed and he was also removed from the planet. And his Jersey gambling interests were taken over by the Genoveses.
Posted By: mrstinkyfingers

Re: New Philadelphia Chart (with photos) - 03/24/11 09:37 PM

I agree, stanfa your joking to think philly is controlling airports and unions. Ivy league are you stating that no one actually got an ok from any of the five families to conduct business in Philly. It seems like that is starting to be the case in many other smaller cities...I don't believe there is much for the mob other than being just street gangs anymore...nothing more then just bullying, drugs, and extortion...even gambling has been outsourced to India...lol with online gambling. Are the LCN mailnly a Sicilian organization in philly.

Re: New Philadelphia Chart (with photos) - 03/25/11 01:32 AM

ahh, mr stinkyman, let me explain, and spmob don't get mad at me its just an opinion. Heres my take on the sp mafia, and remember i'm from 6th and tasker, so my view may be a little diferent if your from packer park=lol

My opinion is everyone you have listed from 10th & Oregon should be removed. None of them are killers. The so called mafia who run the streets of sp simply are a mirage for popular PR and Media. Most of the guys you have listed simply hang in bars as I stated before. None of them as far as I know are made guys. They are the PR glamour that keeps people like us intersted. When Stanfa went away things were left a stray on the streets. So guys in the Merlino crew started demanding street tax from the dealers on the streets. Thats about it and some book making. In fact I personally know a dealer in SP that makes over 500k selling H and he doesn't pay any street tax to anyone on your list. So again I ask who is the SP mafia. And he buys all his stufff from North Philly from Africans- can i say african here
Posted By: Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica

Re: New Philadelphia Chart (with photos) - 03/25/11 02:49 AM

Seriously, seriously awsesome chart.
Does anyone know how Phil Jr of the South Jersey/Staino Crew is related to Joe?

Re: New Philadelphia Chart (with photos) - 03/25/11 05:00 AM

Originally Posted By: mrstinkyfingers
I agree, stanfa your joking to think philly is controlling airports and unions. Ivy league are you stating that no one actually got an ok from any of the five families to conduct business in Philly. It seems like that is starting to be the case in many other smaller cities...I don't believe there is much for the mob other than being just street gangs anymore...nothing more then just bullying, drugs, and extortion...even gambling has been outsourced to India...lol with online gambling. Are the LCN mailnly a Sicilian organization in philly.

What I'm saying is the Philadelphia family, or any other for that matter, never controlled entire legitimate industries like the families in New York did. Various families around the country controlled a number of union locals, but not to the extent to where they could control things like construction, the waterfront, garbage, the airports, etc. Furthermore, today the vast majority of the remaining labor union racketeering activity is in New York/New Jersey. Very little elsewhere. For the remaining 4 small families outside New York, which consists of New England, New Jersey, Philadelphia, and Chicago - is mostly the standard street rackets.

One thing I need to correct you on though is about gambling. The legal state lottery certainly took away most of the business from the old numbers operations. But sports betting is different. People have the mistaken idea that online gambling has hurt the mob. It's actually helped it. Most mob gambling operations are done via offshore internet sites and wire rooms now. And the mob no longer has to have it's own wire rooms in the U.S. where they can be raided. When you take the the money that still comes into the mob from sports betting, numbers, video poker, and card games, illegal gambling is still it's main source of income, both in New York and everywhere else.

Re: New Philadelphia Chart (with photos) - 03/25/11 05:06 AM

So again I ask who is the SP mafia.

The South Philly Mafia is the guys you see on those charts. If you want to take certain people off, fine, but there are still plenty there otherwise.

If you look at the cases involving the family over the past decade, you're mainly looking at sports betting, video poker machines, loansharking, extortion, fencing stolen goods, and drug trafficking. Though the involvement in narcotics seems to have tapered off since Ligambi took over. Local law enforcement says that the mob will invest on an initial buy but that's where the involvement usually ends. They don't seem to be deeply involved in the drug trade. And the street tax was always geared more towards independent bookies and loansharks. Much more so than independent drug dealers.

You may find this article of interest....

http://www.phillymag.com/articles/what_ever_happened_to_the_south_philly_mob/

Re: New Philadelphia Chart (with photos) - 03/25/11 02:52 PM

Phil is Joe Ligambi's brother. I don't think he was made until Joe got the big seat. Hes a real nice guy. He sits on the beach with his brother in the summer in Longport, NJ. Thats about the only time you see the higher ups out in public is down the shore. they stay low key now.

As far as street tax...no there isn't that anymore. I know people who do the same. No one said that. The only dealing really in drugs as for the mafia is giving guys loans to start up there business and then the the dealer gives him the money back plus some. The other rackets are originals. I think you know more about the drug trade in your neighborhood cause you mention H. No one was saying your friend has to pay street tax

Stanfa..you have yet to name who these so called REAL mafia guys are. You say it but provide no proof. That chart included Higher up, soilders and some associates. Some associates are and others aren't...we all agree on that.

And yes..I am one of those guys who hung on the corner that you call punks and now I live in packer park and have a good job and family. I grew up round 9th and ritner. Sorry your still on 6th and tasker. . And who listed anyone from 10th an O? There were like 3 guys as associates on that chart and they are just that...associates. Where are you getting your info from? Cause not only do i get mine on the street...but I actually read and do research because it interests me...not just mafia..im intersted in history and crime. So please read something by George Anastasia. He will open your mind to the true LCN if philly.

Re: New Philadelphia Chart (with photos) - 03/25/11 03:03 PM

Ivey...good topic about legalize gambling. Most people don't undertand how it has helped. Not only that...no matter if online or your going to Deleware to bet on sports. They are also trying for sports betting in AC to now. But who is going to run to these places to make bets on sports. Especially football season when a guy loses a 1pm game and then wants to chase and bet on the 4pm game. Hes not going to drive to Delaware/AC. Plus you have to have the money first in these situations. If you dealing with your local guy, he will just tax you and make more money of you because bookies are sharks anyways.
Posted By: mrstinkyfingers

Re: New Philadelphia Chart (with photos) - 03/27/11 10:19 PM

hey spmob sounds like your a local philly guy that has a lot of insight to the mafia there. You mentioned reading some articles from george anastasia, I started reading blood and honor , very good reading. Wonder if Anastatia is somehow releated to Albert Anastasia from NY. I read some very cool stuff on him he was a pure madman in NY, he basically started the mafia in NY. The name Anastasia still carries a lot of weight in NY in fact I believe some of the mafia in NY still has ties to that family. Just ironique if that the guy writiing artcles in Philly may be a relation through families.... ??

Re: New Philadelphia Chart (with photos) - 03/28/11 02:38 AM

Originally Posted By: mrstinkyfingers
hey spmob sounds like your a local philly guy that has a lot of insight to the mafia there. You mentioned reading some articles from george anastasia, I started reading blood and honor , very good reading. Wonder if Anastatia is somehow releated to Albert Anastasia from NY. I read some very cool stuff on him he was a pure madman in NY, he basically started the mafia in NY. The name Anastasia still carries a lot of weight in NY in fact I believe some of the mafia in NY still has ties to that family. Just ironique if that the guy writiing artcles in Philly may be a relation through families.... ??
the only thing u got right in this post was that anastasia was a mad man and that blood and honor was a good read. the mafia was started long ago, even before luciano who just kinda modernized it. the mafia in NYC dates back to the 19th century. george only wishes he was related to albert anastasia then he might have something better to report on than joey merlino catchin rays down in florida.

Re: New Philadelphia Chart (with photos) - 03/28/11 02:41 PM

George does pretty well for himself. He's got a radio show, the online shows for philly.com, the weekly mob talk on FOX, he's the Capeci on Philadelphia. He's said before that he's not related to Albert Anastasia, and I doubt he'd ever want to be associated with a scumbag like that.
Posted By: minya

Re: New Philadelphia Chart (with photos) - 05/07/11 01:30 AM

missin some names on that chart

Re: New Philadelphia Chart (with photos) - 05/07/11 03:25 AM

Like who?
Posted By: Mussolini14

Re: New Philadelphia Chart (with photos) - 05/08/11 03:30 AM

WOw, thats amazing. You actually talked to the guys on the chart and they told you where they bought there drugs? I would have thought they would be reluctant to give that info up, how did you get them to tell you?
Posted By: Jimmy_Two_Times

Re: New Philadelphia Chart (with photos) - 10/05/11 03:06 PM

Very well done! THis is a great chart. Anyone know what happened with the guys that got released like Charlie Iannece?
Posted By: Southphilly4ever

Re: New Philadelphia Chart (with photos) - 10/05/11 07:08 PM

Charlie Iannece is in a half way house for now so I dont know if he is back in action yet, especially with Ligambi and Mousie (his only links back to the Scarfo era) now in jail.

This chart needs to be updated now that all the top players aside from Mazzone, Lance and Chang are locked away. Havent seen any activity or heard of any on the street. Heard that Anthony Borgesi was in some center city club a few weeks back with a bunch of younger guys (new associates perhaps?) Chang and Mazzone been laying low. Football season is in full swing so one would think word of whos running things and ranks and such would have trickled down by now.
Posted By: LuanKuci

Re: New Philadelphia Chart (with photos) - 10/05/11 07:36 PM

Originally Posted By: Southphilly4ever
Charlie Iannece is in a half way house for now so I dont know if he is back in action yet, especially with Ligambi and Mousie (his only links back to the Scarfo era) now in jail.

This chart needs to be updated now that all the top players aside from Mazzone, Lance and Chang are locked away. Havent seen any activity or heard of any on the street. Heard that Anthony Borgesi was in some center city club a few weeks back with a bunch of younger guys (new associates perhaps?) Chang and Mazzone been laying low. Football season is in full swing so one would think word of whos running things and ranks and such would have trickled down by now.

They can't afford not to be involved in the Football season. They need that...so I think that those guys left on the streets are working hard to get things working.

Interesting about Anthony Borgesi and the "younger guys"...can you find out more about them?

Re: New Philadelphia Chart (with photos) - 10/05/11 09:48 PM

Anthony Borgesi is a very charismatic person. And he knows alot people. Anthony Borgesi is a kind of guy everybody wants to hang out.He is a great guy.So seeing him a club with some young guys is nothing new.Most of those mob guys are scum, but Anthony is an ace.
Posted By: rg

Re: New Philadelphia Chart (with photos) - 10/05/11 10:35 PM

Im very suprised its been a few months and we havent heard anything.. Mob talk being let go is going to kill our info.. GA and Dave got alot of good info..

I would imagine Anthony Nicodemo has to be a big player.. He prob is the number 4 guy in the crew if i would imagine behind Mazzone Chang and Lance.. Im sure Lance is running shit as usual making a mockery of the system.. Very smart guy..

Re: New Philadelphia Chart (with photos) - 10/05/11 11:17 PM

Originally Posted By: rg
Im very suprised its been a few months and we havent heard anything.. Mob talk being let go is going to kill our info.. GA and Dave got alot of good info..

I would imagine Anthony Nicodemo has to be a big player.. He prob is the number 4 guy in the crew if i would imagine behind Mazzone Chang and Lance.. Im sure Lance is running shit as usual making a mockery of the system.. Very smart guy..

Acting boss: Steve Mazzone
Acting underboss: John Ciancaglini
Acting consigliere (if there was one to begin with): Dunno.

Michael Lancelotti is for sure # 3/4.
Posted By: Southphilly4ever

Re: New Philadelphia Chart (with photos) - 10/05/11 11:40 PM

Originally Posted By: flamingokid123
Anthony Borgesi is a very charismatic person. And he knows alot people. Anthony Borgesi is a kind of guy everybody wants to hang out.He is a great guy.So seeing him a club with some young guys is nothing new.Most of those mob guys are scum, but Anthony is an ace.

Yes I know Anthony and you are right he is a great guy and if you know him you would often question if hes involved in LCN at all.

My son and some friends spotted him there and by young guys (to me at least) they were in their 30s or early 40s. I would suspect that he must have a high standing now being with all the guys locked away. Also, as a favor to his uncle and perhaps keep his brother on good terms to not rat. Knowing his brother I doubt he would at all

Re: New Philadelphia Chart (with photos) - 10/05/11 11:50 PM

Yes I know Anthony and you are right he is a great guy and if you know him you would often question if hes involved in LCN at all.

I think he fits in just fine:
http://articles.philly.com/1994-03-01/ne...-auto-body-shop

My son and some friends spotted him there and by young guys (to me at least) they were in their 30s or early 40s. I would suspect that he must have a high standing now being with all the guys locked away. Also, as a favor to his uncle and perhaps keep his brother on good terms to not rat. Knowing his brother I doubt he would at all

Is he a made guy? If so I'm sure that he's gonna get a pretty nice position.
And yeah, I don't really see George flipping.

Re: New Philadelphia Chart (with photos) - 10/06/11 12:17 AM

I have not scene Anthony for about 4 years now. I got friendly with him down at the shore.He really does not hang out with many mob guys,from what i saw. The only made guy he used to hang out with was Anthony Accardo.Anytime i saw him it was accardo, his cousin Pj, and the owners of Benny the Bums restaurant 2 brothers Matt and Brent.But again this was 4 years ago.

And I think he is made too.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET