Home

Lucchese Capos

Posted By: ovation32

Lucchese Capos - 02/10/11 08:13 PM

Can someone provide a list of the CURRENT Lucchese Caporegimes?

I found some holes in the Mukremin Chart from last year and was wondering if anyone has any insight.

Thanks!
Posted By: Mukremin

Re: Lucchese Capos - 02/10/11 10:28 PM

As far as the sources say its quite accurate. There hasnt changed much in the Lucchese family.
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: Lucchese Capos - 02/10/11 11:40 PM

This is the latest as far as Captains in the Lucchese Family go. Obviously the guys listed in the same crew are acting captains for the official one...

1. John "Johnny Hooks" Capra/68 - Bronx
2. Eugene "Bubsie" Castelle/48 - Brooklyn
3. Domenico "Danny" Cutaia/72 (IP)/John "Johnny Sideburns" Cerrella/69/Michael “Mikey Bones” Corcione/69 (IP/7/3/2012)/Carlo Propetta/68 (UI) - Brooklyn, Queens and Staten Island
4. Joseph “Big Joe” DiNapoli/74/Street Boss (UI) - Bronx
5. Andrew DiSimone/46 (UI) - Westchester and the Bronx
6. Joseph "Joey" Giampa/67 – Bronx and New Jersey
7. Joseph "Big Joey" Lubrano/39 (UI/IP) - Bronx
8. Matthew Madonna/72/Street Boss (UI) – Bronx
9. Aniello "Neil" Migliore/74/Street Boss – Manhattan, Long Island and Florida
10. Ralph Perna/64 (UI) – New Jersey
11. Dominic "Crazy Dom" Truscello/74/Vincent "Vinny Casablanca" Mancione/47/Anthony Croce/76(UI/IP) – Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island and Long Island
12. Anthony "Blue Eyes" Santorelli/63 – Brooklyn and the Bronx
Posted By: tt120

Re: Lucchese Capos - 02/11/11 05:10 PM

thanks for this.

one guy that always interested me was "Big Joe" Lubrano. He did time as a kid for a crime he didn't commit, came out, made capo, and ran a crew as a fugitive in the neighborhood he grew up in. Kinda crazy.

Neil Miglore sounds like he had an interesting past too. I read something about how he drove up to Appalachin to pick up the Lucchese guys there after the raid. Granted it was on Wiki so who knows, but if it is true, how many guys on the street today can say they were involved w something like that???
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Lucchese Capos - 02/11/11 07:04 PM

Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
This is the latest as far as Captains in the Lucchese Family go. Obviously the guys listed in the same crew are acting captains for the official one...

Looks good, Ivy. One question, one minor "correction."

Andrew DiSimone/46 (UI) - Westchester and the Bronx

Wasn't Andrew's father, Salvatore "Sally Bo" DeSimone, captain of that crew at one time? He was most certainly at least acting capo.

Joseph "Joey" Giampa/67 – Bronx and New Jersey

No biggie, but Joey G is almost 71. I realize that errors when it comes to age are common, so again, no biggie.

Re: Lucchese Capos - 02/11/11 11:35 PM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Wasn't Andrew's father, Salvatore "Sally Bo" DeSimone, captain of that crew at one time? He was most certainly at least acting capo.

You may be right, I'm not sure.

Quote:
No biggie, but Joey G is almost 71. I realize that errors when it comes to age are common, so again, no biggie.

Yeah, the poster on the other forum who has compiled these charts over a long period of time always says that the ages are now a couple years older than listed. Easier to do that than go through and update all the ages one by one.
Posted By: VinnyGorgeous

Re: Lucchese Capos - 02/11/11 11:39 PM

Who is running that family now? Crea?

Re: Lucchese Capos - 02/11/11 11:52 PM

Originally Posted By: VinnyGorgeous

We really won't know until that info is released by the feds. Obviously the family was being run by the ruling panel of Migliore, DiNapoli, and Madonna before the latter two were indicted. But that's when Crea was still on supervised release, I think. I don't know if he is anymore. He's still the underboss, as far as anyone knows. My guess he's one of several people running things.
Posted By: Dapper_Don

Re: Lucchese Capos - 02/12/11 12:42 AM

Originally Posted By: VinnyGorgeous

We really won't know until that info is released by the feds. Obviously the family was being run by the ruling panel of Migliore, DiNapoli, and Madonna before the latter two were indicted. But that's when Crea was still on supervised release, I think. I don't know if he is anymore. He's still the underboss, as far as anyone knows. My guess he's one of several people running things.

Crea's parole expired in Nov of 2009 so its safe to assume that he has a hand in running things along with the guys on the panel.
Posted By: GerryLang

Re: Lucchese Capos - 02/20/11 07:12 PM

Some captains from the Amuso/Casso years get released in the next few years like George Zapolla, George Conte, and Anthony "Bowat" Baratta. I'm surprised Zapolla is ever going to see the streets again, he was Casso's right hand man and was involved in loads of killings, he must have got a good plea deal, and he is still relatively young.

Re: Lucchese Capos - 02/20/11 07:35 PM

Originally Posted By: GerryLang
Some captains from the Amuso/Casso years get released in the next few years like George Zapolla, George Conte, and Anthony "Bowat" Baratta. I'm surprised Zapolla is ever going to see the streets again, he was Casso's right hand man and was involved in loads of killings, he must have got a good plea deal, and he is still relatively young.

yep a bunch of heavy hitters out on the streets
Posted By: ovation32

Re: Lucchese Capos - 02/21/11 05:19 PM

Don't forget perhaps the heaviest hitter of them all: Domenico Cutaia getting out in November, 2012.
Posted By: VinnyGorgeous

Re: Lucchese Capos - 02/21/11 05:28 PM

It's George ZAPPOLA, not Zapolla.
Posted By: Banwait

Re: Lucchese Capos - 02/27/11 04:46 PM

What's the story with Lubrano? Pretty impressive being a capo at age 40, even today.

Re: Lucchese Capos - 02/27/11 10:29 PM

Originally Posted By: ovation32
Don't forget perhaps the heaviest hitter of them all: Domenico Cutaia getting out in November, 2012.
\\
isnt he suffering from depression and advanced multiple sclerosis? i remember his lawyer pleading with the judge about that the last time he was sentenced...
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET