Home

Marty Angelina

Posted By: VinnyGorgeous

Marty Angelina - 02/08/11 09:42 PM

Hahahaha I had to do it...I must give props to his woman though. She must've fought like a fucking Comanche.
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Marty Angelina - 02/08/11 10:10 PM

This is what the mob has come to. A made guy getting beat on like Tina Turner. Can't you just see and hear her screaming at him, "Now cook me my dinner, bitch!" lol
Posted By: GerryLang

Re: Marty Angelina - 02/08/11 11:46 PM

Damn, I didn't think he took that bad of a beating! He is lucky she didn't scratch his eyes.....
Posted By: VinnyGorgeous

Re: Marty Angelina - 02/09/11 12:18 AM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
This is what the mob has come to. A made guy getting beat on like Tina Turner. Can't you just see and hear her screaming at him, "Now cook me my dinner, bitch!" lol

Hahahaha...I see him trembling at the dinner table.
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: Marty Angelina - 02/09/11 06:47 PM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

More like what Marty Angelina has come to. People have this idea of mob guys years ago being these stately gentlemen but it wasn't always the case. Plenty of examples of guys back then that had their own share of domestic disputes, alcoholism, were charged with rapes, etc.
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Marty Angelina - 02/09/11 09:00 PM

Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
People have this idea of mob guys years ago being these stately gentlemen but it wasn't always the case. Plenty of examples of guys back then that had their own share of domestic disputes, alcoholism, were charged with rapes, etc.

No argument here, Ivy. A lot of them seem to have problems with women.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET