Home

Introduction

Posted By: Mooney

Introduction - 12/16/10 08:23 PM

I just thought i would say hi. I found this forum a while ago and have been lurking for some time. I am sure i am like a lot of you. i Can't get enough of organzized crime books, shows, movies. It started as a past time but now its turned into a study. Some people are obsessed with old westerns and the wild west, well this is my version. I not only enjoy the topic from the gangster stand point but also from the law stand point, i like reading about a lot of the passionate fbi and local police that have fought the mob for years. Each side has a great story to tell, good and bad.

LOL sometimes i look at my mob hardcover book collection ( totaling 94 books) and i think, THERES NOT ENOUGH OUT THERE! i can't get enough. So hopefully being here will satisfy my craving for conversation. Its fun to talk about current events in the world of crime.

thanks for having me
Posted By: Dapper_Don

Re: Introduction - 12/16/10 08:48 PM

thanks for joining
Posted By: Mukremin

Re: Introduction - 12/16/10 10:22 PM

Welcome to the forums Mooney, we all cant get enough smile the trick is to read them over and over again. I learn new things from the books i have read in the past.
Posted By: Lorenzo

Re: Introduction - 12/17/10 01:06 AM

Welcome.
Posted By: Turnbull

Re: Introduction - 12/17/10 02:03 AM

Welcome, Mooney. Hope to see many thoughtful posts from you. smile
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET