Home

St. Louis and Chicago Outfit Family Charts

Posted By: furio_from_naples

St. Louis and Chicago Outfit Family Charts - 12/11/10 07:06 PM

“Not that the so-called mob here was any great shakes. It was strictly minor league,” stated one police officer, asking not to be identified. “We never had mainliners; here they came under the jurisdiction of Chicago. Even Kansas City had more of a mob, and more muscle than St. Louis.”
– St. Louis Post-Dispatch, March 19, 1997.

St. Louis Crime family Chart
http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/1957/stluoiscrimefamily.jpg
for the lack of information, I may have committed errors on the family of St. Louis.I got the information on the members them on this site.
http://realdealmafia.com/stlouischart.html

Chicago Outfit Family Chart
http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/7967/outfitt.gif
the chart isn't mine, I found it on imageshack
Posted By: Sonny_Black

Re: St. Louis and Chicago Outfit Family Charts - 12/11/10 07:51 PM

That chart comes from the Real Deal forum. It was already posted here in another topic.
Posted By: Mukremin

Re: St. Louis and Chicago Outfit Family Charts - 12/11/10 07:57 PM

Yes the Chicago outfit chart was posted here earlier, but the St Louis chart looks good. Lets see what Ivy thinks of it, i havent got much insight on the St Louis family
Posted By: joey1717

Re: St. Louis and Chicago Outfit Family Charts - 12/24/10 02:20 PM

Awesome charts. Except one issue. Under the Elmwood Park associates, you have the Castaldo brothers listed. They are from Melrose Park.
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: St. Louis and Chicago Outfit Family Charts - 12/24/10 11:27 PM

St. Louis is basically defunct. It has nowhere near that many made guys left. And when somebody is labeled a "soldier" or higher, that implies they are made.

According to the FBI, there were 35 members in 60's, 17 in 1980, andless than 10 in late 80's. Following that same trend, how many is there likely to be 20 years after that?

From what I've seen, you've basically got a handful of made guys left there - Anthony "Nino" Parrino, Joseph Cammarata, Frank Palazzolo, Fernando "Nondo" Bartolotta, and maybe Vincent Giordano. Plus whatever associates are still around.

And the complete lack of mob activity there for the past two decades supports this.

Once again, don't always take charts you find on the internet at face value.
Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti

Re: St. Louis and Chicago Outfit Family Charts - 08/13/12 07:09 PM

Originally Posted By: Sonny_Black
That chart comes from the Real Deal forum. It was already posted here in another topic.

Posted By: m2w

Re: St. Louis and Chicago Outfit Family Charts - 08/13/12 07:46 PM

so nino parrino and the other wiseguys left in st.louis are all retired? or maybe they asnwer directly to chicago
Posted By: short841

Re: St. Louis and Chicago Outfit Family Charts - 08/13/12 08:05 PM

Thats very unlikely though m2w, You think they would know some members/associates of the Outfit? Let alone have connections to Chicago?
Posted By: m2w

Re: St. Louis and Chicago Outfit Family Charts - 08/13/12 08:56 PM

if they are not retired and they have not an own family anymore they should answer to somebody according to mafia rules
in sicily when a family has only a few made men left is put under the supervision of a next one
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET