Home

bad blood don't lie.The teflon don's grandson

Posted By: furio_from_naples

bad blood don't lie.The teflon don's grandson - 11/23/10 10:15 AM

Charles Herbert Gotti, a nephew of Johnh Joseph Gotti, and a son of junior gotti,became a soldier of the Gambino in 2006,when killed Salvatore "Big Sal" Portella.Salvatore's wealthy family was involved in the New York waste management business. At the time of his execution his family's waste sanitation corporation was involved in a bidding contract war over garbage routes controlled by a Gambino family front organization.After ''made his bones'' he become made.In 2009 he killed nicky caesar because he was a occasional mole of FBI and a gambino associate as a major heroin and cocaine trafficker.In December 2009, prosecutors claimed that Charles Gotti dissolved Cesaire's remains in a drum of acid after murdering him.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Herbert_Gotti
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: bad blood don't lie.The teflon don's grandson - 11/23/10 05:10 PM

Would I be crazy to think this stuff from Wikipedia is pure fiction?

Re: bad blood don't lie.The teflon don's grandson - 11/23/10 06:31 PM

Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Would I be crazy to think this stuff from Wikipedia is pure fiction?

Yes,IvyLeague because in the post Preview of John Gotti Jr.'s 60 Minutes Interview, is mentioned briefly towards the end of the page to charles herbert Gotti:

does anyone know if Charles Gotti, is still active in the life? hes Gotti Jr's oldest son and became a "made man" i think in 2006.

http://www.gangsterbb.net/threads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=571976
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: bad blood don't lie.The teflon don's grandson - 11/23/10 08:21 PM

This is pure bullshit, even by Wikipedia's standards.
Posted By: Sonny_Black

Re: bad blood don't lie.The teflon don's grandson - 11/23/10 08:54 PM

The name Herbert says enough.
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: bad blood don't lie.The teflon don's grandson - 11/23/10 08:58 PM

And if he's Junior's son, how could he be Senior's nephew?

Wouldn't Senior be his grandfather? lol

What a moron.
Posted By: Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica

Re: bad blood don't lie.The teflon don's grandson - 11/24/10 12:22 AM

Y'know ive read all the books listed as reference, & not a one of them mention anything about the guy.
Funny how there's not one reliable reference returned in a Google search of the name, which shows nothing but the exact same portion of textn in every one.
Posted By: mike68

Re: bad blood don't lie.The teflon don's grandson - 11/29/10 05:35 PM

If you read the description of his supposed hit that allowed him to become made, it is actually the scene from Sopranos of Christopher's first hit to the Kola kid. Obviously, someone is pulling a fast one. This kid probably doesn't even exist. Who gets made at 21 anyways?

Re: bad blood don't lie.The teflon don's grandson - 11/29/10 08:10 PM

There's been some discussion on another forum about this Charles Herbert Gotti guy. Nobody has been able to find any evidence that he even exists.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Unless the Wiki article has links to external sources to verify this or that, Wikipedia is often the worst source for information on organized crime. And even when there are links to external sources, you still have to check them. Because people will often put links there that have nothing to do with what they're making up.

Re: bad blood don't lie.The teflon don's grandson - 11/30/10 11:32 AM

Sorry,I wrote a bullshit,next time I'll be more attentive to the sources
Posted By: BarrettM

Re: bad blood don't lie.The teflon don's grandson - 12/01/10 03:12 AM

I'm pretty sure the "Becoming a Made Man" paragraph is entirely fictional, actually pulled directly from the Sopranos. Don't believe me?

Here's the Wikipedia quote.

Quote:
Gotti "made his bones" with the murder of Salvatore "Big Sal" Portella in 2006.[4] Salvatore's wealthy family was involved in the New York waste management business. At the time of his execution his family's waste sanitation corporation was involved in a bidding contract war over garbage routes controlled by a Gambino family front organization. Gotti lured him to Abbandando's Deli under the pretense of seeking an amicable solution to the problem. Gotti then shot him twice in the back of the head before dismembering him and disposing of the body in a Portella family dumpster as an example. Gotti killed Salvatore without authorization from the family in an effort to gain recognition and rise through the ranks. The murder elevated him to a "man of honor" in the Gambino family and he was quickly seen as the legitimate successor to his father as boss of the Gambino crime family.

Now watch this Sopranos scene (no spoilers)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pR18hGBMhWM

All these details are shared in common

-Guy is a relative of a boss in waste management
-Said boss is in bidding contract war with a rival company
-Guy decides to murder the son of the rival companies owner
-Guy does not get sanctioned, but believes he'll be made for it
-Guy lures the son to his deli
-Guy uses the pretense of a discussion to end the contract war
-Guy shoots the son execution style

And I could go even further. The only differences are hardly differences at all. For instance, Charles dumped the body into a dumpster. Christopher chucked the body into a dumpster before his accomplice advised against it. The other difference is that Christoper didn't get made, but Charles did. As I said, I can hardly even call these differences.

Re: bad blood don't lie.The teflon don's grandson - 12/01/10 05:58 AM

That's what I'm talking about. There are people who actually have nothing better to do than make up false information on Wikipedia. When it comes to organized crime stuff, I'd say avoid it 90% of the time.
Posted By: Sonny_Black

Re: bad blood don't lie.The teflon don's grandson - 12/01/10 01:58 PM

I suggest we go in the offensive and vandalize this fraud. grin
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET