Home

mafia wives

Posted By: thebarber

mafia wives - 11/10/10 03:07 PM

[size:14pt][/size]I was womdering what kind of women mob guys like 2 marry. I was under the belief they marry women who r good mothers wives and some1 that is respectable. But this past wkend I met a alleged LCN member who's wife was a former stripper . Even though she was smoking hot wouldn't this make hjis fellow family members look down on him and go against mob rules ??
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: mafia wives - 11/10/10 03:13 PM

Originally Posted By: thebarber
I was under the belief they marry women who r good mothers wives and some1 that is respectable.

A romantic notion, for sure. There are far more Karen Hills (a junkie drug dealer herself), than there are Mama Corleones. From my experience, these women are usually half nuts themselves, and always suffer from low self-esteem.

Welcome to the boards, Barber.
Posted By: Mark

Re: mafia wives - 11/10/10 03:23 PM

My guess would be that as soon as he proposed to her and she agreed to take his name, that was the last night she stripped. Other "family" members would most likely never bring that up again. The "Fellas" can break each others' balls about goomars and such but wives are usually off limits...especially if they have kids together.

Re: mafia wives - 11/10/10 03:27 PM

You have a point, Mark. But I've also known of a few made guys who married strippers (mostly from 'Scores'). The truth is, it really takes a woman with a skewed view of the world to be attracted to the criminal type.

Re: mafia wives - 11/10/10 03:37 PM

Absolutely agree, PB. My brother in law used to work as a DJ in a strip club and said 90% of the girls were a walking talking Jerry Springer show. Even though they are VERY physically attractive, the drugs, childhood molestation, alcohol abuse, domestic abuse, etc...quickly made them quite "ugly". The good "working my way through to pay for college girl" was very few and far between. DISCLAIMER - I am not bashing anybody...some of the lives those girls experience is very heart breaking and sad. My sympathies. Like you said - no Mama Corleones in that crowd!
Posted By: VitoC

Re: mafia wives - 11/10/10 04:24 PM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
I was under the belief they marry women who r good mothers wives and some1 that is respectable.

A romantic notion, for sure. There are far more Karen Hills (a junkie drug dealer herself), than there are Mama Corleones. From my experience, these women are usually half nuts themselves, and always suffer from low self-esteem.

From what I've seen of Karen Hill (not just "GoodFellas" and the book "Wiseguy" but also interviews of people who knew/know her), I don't see any real evidence she suffered from low self-esteem. She may have, but I don't think there's any evidence of it. If anything, I thought there was evidence to the contrary--she seemed like someone who stood up for herself and asserted herself--for example, her reaction when she found out about Henry's affair with Janice (Janice's name in real life was Linda).

Re: mafia wives - 11/10/10 04:35 PM

Originally Posted By: VitoC
I thought there was evidence to the contrary--she seemed like someone who stood up for herself and asserted herself (for example, her reaction when she found out about Henry's affair with Janice (Janice's name in real life was Linda).

You may be right about her self esteem, Vito. Who knows?

But as far as asserting herself against Henry's girlfriends, I think that was poetic license in the film. You should read "On the Run," by Greg and Gina Hill, and "The Heist," by Ernest Volkman and John Cummings. There is a ton of evidence suggesting that Henry and Karen had a VERY open marriage, including drug fueled orgies and whatnot. Henry's second wife, Kelly, actually had her own room in the same house with Henry and Karen prior to their divorce. Karen only got really upset when she thought Henry was falling in love.
Posted By: Lilo

Re: mafia wives - 11/10/10 05:08 PM

I thought there was evidence to the contrary--she seemed like someone who stood up for herself and asserted herself (for example, her reaction when she found out about Henry's affair with Janice (Janice's name in real life was Linda).

But as far as asserting herself against Henry's girlfriends, I think that was poetic license in the film. You should read "On the Run," by Greg and Gina Hill, and "The Heist," by Ernest Volkman and John Cummings. There is a ton of evidence suggesting that Henry and Karen had a VERY open marriage, including drug fueled orgies and whatnot. Henry's second wife, Kelly, actually had her own room in the same house with Henry and Karen prior to their divorce. Karen only got really upset when she thought Henry was falling in love.

eek eek She's a very kinky girl....
Posted By: VitoC

Re: mafia wives - 11/10/10 05:21 PM

Karen's reaction to Janice/Linda was not just in the movie--it was also taken from "Wiseguy," where Pileggi interviewed both her and Henry and they both said it happened. So while your general comments about their marriage may be accurate, I think this particular incident did really occur. It wasn't just something Scorsese made up for the film. Perhaps, as you say, Karen thought Henry was in love with her--indeed, in the movie she asks "Do you love her?" as she holds a gun to his face.

Also, remember that "On the Run" (as it's title suggests) focuses on a later time period than GoodFellas and Wiseguy do--when the family was living in the witness protection program. It seems that by this point, Henry and Karen used drugs much more than before. In fact, we see this starting in the last part of GoodFellas (which occurs years after the incident over Henry's affair with Janice).

Re: mafia wives - 11/10/10 05:51 PM

Also, remember that "On the Run" (as it's title suggests) focuses on a later time period than GoodFellas and Wiseguy do--when the family was living in the witness protection program. It seems that by this point, Henry and Karen used drugs much more than before. In fact, we see this starting in the last part of GoodFellas (which occurs years after the incident over Henry's affair with Janice).

You're right about "On the Run." Vito. But "The Heist," by Ernest Volkman and John Cummings, was published in July of 1986, just seven months after "Wiseguy." And it states that the Hills had an open marriage back in the '70s (it even suggests that Henry bedded a man in his Long Island home, while Karen got high in another room). And like I said, it was published on the heels of "Wiseguy, " four years before Henry Hill became a household name through the film. If you haven't read it, I think you'll enjoy it.

Re: mafia wives - 11/10/10 07:31 PM

Mark u make some really good points about them having to respect her once they get married. U always have to respect another members family

Re: mafia wives - 11/10/10 07:49 PM

Thanks, Barber. Good question you brought up. Welcome to the BB!

Re: mafia wives - 11/10/10 11:33 PM

i guess also it must take a special type of women to be a mob wife. I am sure they r not all the nice family oriented housewives we see portrayed in the sopranos. Especially now a days with young wiseguys being more flashy and hanging in clubs and strip clubs it makes more sense they might want a trophy wife to complete there image
Posted By: GaryH

Re: mafia wives - 11/11/10 10:53 AM

She's a very kinky girl....

If you think she was kinky try Linda Schiro (Greg Scarpa's longtime women)
She not only married another bloke (not a mob guy) but continued to see Greg and even had Gregs kids!!!!!
After the marriage to the legit guy failed she continued with Greg but also started seeing another guy (who was connected)
How the hell the Colombos tolerated this I dont know
Its no suprise that after Gregs death, Allie Boy Persico cut her off completely (gave her no money).

Then theres the story of Theresa Ferrara - a silly girl who got in over her head

Re: mafia wives - 11/15/10 02:45 AM

i wud b forced to think the older mafioso wud look down on a member marrying a former stripper cause of there strong family values but as times have changed mayb it wud b acceptable now.
Posted By: carmela

Re: mafia wives - 11/15/10 06:06 PM

I've been reading for awhile now, and this is the thread where I finally get my feet wet. lol

Having both a father and a husband that are from Sicily (and my husband only being in the US for 18 years now), I can say it is more of a cultural notion to not marry a stripper, or ex-stripper. What would their mother think to bring this girl home, etc etc..

We go back to Sicily almost every summer for visiting family; and, although even Sicily is coming out of the dark ages, certain things are still frowned upon. So, I'd say it doesn't necessarily have to do with being mafioso, per se, but the culture in general. They ALL have strong family values.
Of course, they all want their "nice" wife to be a whore in the bedroom too.... grin

Re: mafia wives - 11/16/10 12:36 AM

LOL very good points carmela. My mother is from sicily and i cant c her and a former stripper bonding over the stove. The prob is most wiseguys these days r italian-americans born and raised here in the states and i am not so sure they have as strong of values

Re: mafia wives - 11/16/10 12:51 AM

Carmela - "Welcome too-dah fam-lee"! Great to have you here. Good insight and please share more of your Sicily stories. My grandfather was from Palermo.

Re: mafia wives - 11/16/10 04:50 AM

Thank you for the welcome.

There really is a world of difference between mafioso in US and Italy. In Sicily, they are everywhere, yet you don't even know it. They are average people. You don't see the big fancy houses and cars and $3,000 suits, or whatever. It's not about the money, but the respect.
You hear, I'm sure, about how long they stay on the lam,and in the meantime, they live in catacombs and holes under the house, etc. They have the respect and the honor and that's what it's about.
And when they are found, eventually, they are in, or very near their own town. To leave their country is weak. They are very territorial in Italy. When they leave, they lose command and respect of their family.

Anyway, I've yet to even see a stripper or a strip club in all my years going to sicily. There are whores, though, like anywhere else and you'd be hardpressed to find and marry a virgin anymore, like in the old days. lol

My husband comes from Porto Empedocle, Agrigento and that has been called the most backward and mob-infested province in Sicily. Sicily, overall is beautiful and I know that island like the back of my hand.
He also has relatives in Palermo, which you mentioned, Mark. So, we go there too. Palermo, being the capitol of Sicily, is more modern and really beautiful. Cefalu is wonderful to visit. If you could ever get there, I would recommend.

Sorry, if this is too off topic. I could type forever on this. lol

Re: mafia wives - 11/21/10 01:03 AM

this past thursday i was at a local strip club when i ran into another person i know who is a connected guy but not a member (not yet at least he is only my age 25) when i asked him what he was doing there he said he girlfriend worked there . So mayb strippers are the future mob wives. As the yrs go on and values changes mayb the younger more flashy mobsters of these times wanna keep that materialistic image going with there wives also

Re: mafia wives - 11/22/10 01:46 PM

this past thursday i was at a local strip club when i ran into another person i know who is a connected guy but not a member (not yet at least he is only my age 25) when i asked him what he was doing there he said he girlfriend worked there . So mayb strippers are the future mob wives. As the yrs go on and values changes mayb the younger more flashy mobsters of these times wanna keep that materialistic image going with there wives also

Strippers are never the future mafia wives of men in Italy, as I said before. Mafioso in Italy and what is considered mafioso here in the US, is night and day though. As I said before, men in Italy, in general, are not taking strippers as wives. The values of gangsters in America has already changed. So who the hell cares who they marry, look at the rest of their values, or lack thereof.

Re: mafia wives - 11/22/10 02:15 PM

The "stripper, pierced, tattooed generation" is right here and now. Looks like it has spilled over into the American LCN?

Re: mafia wives - 12/14/10 02:09 AM

this topic recently came up in a mr mafioso in ask men. He said mob guys do try to marry wome who have good values cause they will b the mother of there children. Also since most of these guys are extremely masculine they want a housewife type of women who will have there dinner ready at night.
Posted By: Lorenzo

Re: mafia wives - 12/14/10 02:14 AM

That would be great in a perfect world for me. My wife is just to busy.
Posted By: Lorenzo

Re: mafia wives - 12/14/10 02:18 AM

I do not see how they can put up with their husbands going out with other women all the time and they no it. I guess it is just part of the lifestyle.
Posted By: Lilo

Re: mafia wives - 12/14/10 11:49 AM

If you're the sort of guy who cheats or is just polygamous it's a perfect set up because the wife is not supposed to ask any questions about your work. You're gone on business for days or even weeks at a time on occasion.
If she asks questions and you tell her the truth she could be in danger from either side of the law. So all in all as she's just better off knowing, but not asking I think.

Re: mafia wives - 12/14/10 09:49 PM

this topic recently came up in a mr mafioso in ask men. He said mob guys do try to marry wome who have good values cause they will b the mother of there children. Also since most of these guys are extremely masculine they want a housewife type of women who will have there dinner ready at night.

Again, wanting a wife that takes care of the home and kids and doesn't work outside the home, is more of a cultural thing as far as men in Italy are concerned, as opposed to a mafioso thing. Although, things are changing there, too. Women are getting degrees and working more and more. I don't know much about American mafia in the US, but in Italy, they are more loyal to their women. You don't see the infidelity much, or the whole going out on a friday night with the girlfriend thing. For one thing, there's not the social club type places like here and men (mafioso and other) do not hang out in bars just to sit and talk and drink. They work and they go home. They dont hang out in strip clubs. Like I mentioned, I go almost every year to Sicily and I've yet to even see a strip club. Whether mafiosu or not, the mentality of men vary greatly between Italy and the US.

Re: mafia wives - 12/14/10 11:15 PM

carmela i appreciate your input and agree with you but i am refering to the american mobsters i am not really interested in what happens in the old country.

Re: mafia wives - 12/14/10 11:27 PM

Then good luck to you and maybe if you hang out in strip clubs long enough, you'll find your answer.
Posted By: GerryLang

Re: mafia wives - 12/15/10 12:35 AM

These kind of threads are full of innuendo and gossip. No one hear really knows what kind of women wiseguys go for, and not all wiseguys are the same, so you can't paint them all with the same brush.

Re: mafia wives - 12/15/10 01:13 AM

^^^^ I don't make innuendos and I don't talk gossip. I only talk about things I know firsthand, and what I don't know, I am the first to admit I am not familiar with it. Barber is only interested in American OC, so my talk here is done.

Wiseguys go for whoever they fall for. Of course you can't paint them all with the same brush, just like you can't paint all men or all people with the same brush.
Posted By: Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica

Re: mafia wives - 12/15/10 01:53 AM

British journalist Clare Longrigg researched & published a book on the role women play in the mafia before going on to her work on Provenzano.
The earlier book, straight forwardly titled "Mafia Women", details not only the type of lives women like Karen Hill, Brenda Colluci & Linda Milito led, but also delving into the then new growing trend of women in Italy taking over from their jailed men, a situation that is now more or less common place amongst the South Italian criminal groups.

The camorra led the trend, with the majority of early cases of female gangsterism rising from Campania. & decades prior to its global proliferation, Longrigg examined the Ndrangheta from the perspectives of their women; & even during a time of rampant "blood fueds"/gang wars in Calabria, she was able to draw attention towards its future potential.

Most importantly, she explains very well the role true mafia women play in grooming the children in their future roles, a practice especially prevelant & important in Calabrian Ndrine, which are known for revolving around a nucleus of blood relations. Something from the book that jumped out at me were the stories of young vital law abiding men in their ealy 20's being one day approached by a spinster aunt draped in black, informing him that with the recent death of a distant cousin he'd met maybe once or twice in his life, & being the next male of age, it fell to him to take up the family's part in some ancient bloodfued to restore its honour. Apparantly this shit still happens, or was in the nineties at least.
There was another instance of a mother constantly berating & belittling her son for years because he had failed to take revenge on those that had killed a brother/father/uncle, finally driving him to murder & a life sentace before she could be satisfied.

http://www.clarelongrigg.com/mafia_women.php

Re: mafia wives - 12/15/10 02:04 AM

hey guys i didnt mean 2 start any drama on the boards all i really wanted to know was in your OPINOINS if u thought a mobster who married a stripper wud b looked down at by his fellow mobsters

Re: mafia wives - 12/27/10 11:51 PM

was reading up on this subject and it seems like alot of mobsters marry girls from there neighborhood or relatives of other wiseguys. R we assuming this is cause these women understand "the life"?
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: mafia wives - 12/30/10 02:10 AM

Speaking of Mafia wives....

Robbers clip wrong victim: Wife of reputed Philly mobster
By DAFNEY TALES
Philadelphia Daily News

THREE ARMED ROBBERS didn't know what they were getting into Dec. 21 when they held up a South Philly hair salon and took jewelry from the owner, who happens to be the wife of a reputed mob figure, police say.

The Louisville, Ky., trio, visiting relatives in Darby for the holidays, went on a robbery spree for several days, knocking off businesses in South Philadelphia and Darby, cops said. They made a killing in spoils, which included the engagement and wedding rings of Terri Staino, 38, wife of reputed Philly mobster Anthony Staino.

Police say that the bandits would have gotten away with the crimes, and possibly more, if they hadn't been caught driving the wrong way on a one-way street an hour after they held up Staino at John Anthony Hair Styling for Men, at 10th and Tasker streets.

"It was a good job by the police," said Detective John Komorowski, of East Detectives, where the suspects were detained. "They were up here for a couple of days robbing, right before the holiday, but we recovered stolen belongings from two robberies."

"It was a horrible thing that happened to her," said Gregory Pagano, Terri Staino's attorney, when reached at his office yesterday. "She was an innocent victim."

Terri Staino declined to comment last night.

The episode began shortly after Staino arrived at her salon earlier than usual, about 9:15 a.m., police spokeswoman Christine O'Brien said.

She was alone inside and the door was still locked, when two men knocked on the door and asked to get haircuts, O'Brien said.

"She figured because of the holiday season they wanted haircuts, so she opens the door and offers them coffee," O'Brien said of Staino.

Staino went to the back of the salon, and one of the men followed. Pointing a gun at her face, he ordered her to take off her necklace, engagement ring and wedding ring, police said.

Meanwhile, an armed accomplice stole a laptop, Staino's checkbook and hair supplies before the men fled on foot, police said.

An hour later in North Philly, 24th District cops spotted a silver Honda with Kentucky tags going the wrong way on Water Street near Somerset, Komorowski said.

When police approached the car, they spotted a gun between the feet of the front passenger and arrested the three men, Komorowski said.

Investigators later realized that the trio fit the descriptions of suspects in the Staino robbery.

Later, cops searched the car and recovered four guns, Staino's stolen belongings and an item from another alleged robbery in South Philly two days earlier, Komorowski said.

The trio, who police identified as Tran Phuong, 36, Phuc Nguyen, 18, and Chau Tron, 21, face gun and robbery charges, as well as charges of recklessly endangering another person, criminal conspiracy, terroristic threats and other offenses.

Philadelphia Police and other law-enforcement agencies are looking into at least three other robberies that may involve the men, police said.

Anthony Staino, 55, is known to authorities as a longtime associate of the Ligambi crime organization. He's never been charged with a crime but is considered the No. 2 man in the South Philadelphia mob, according to news reports.

Anthony and Terri Staino - who, according to online records, have residences in South Philadelphia and Gloucester County - were married in September and reportedly had an extravagant wedding reception at the Curtis Center.

Among the 300 guests was Anthony's uncle, reputed Philadelphia mob figure Ralph "Junior" Staino Jr., 78.

Also on hand were Philadelphia cops and FBI agents, who snapped photos of guests as they arrived. Federal authorities subpoenaed the wedding photos.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/112591314.html

Re: mafia wives - 02/10/11 09:43 PM

hey guys i presented this topic a while back and we seemed to get way off topic and its cause of the way i originally worded it. my question is in your opinoins do you think a mobster is more likely to marry 1) a woman who is loves money and does not care where it comes from. She dosent ask where the $ comes from as long as it keeps coming in and she has the big house, cars and alot of lavish things OR 2) a girl who grew up in or around the life. Some1 who grew up in a mob area or possibly the relative of a wiseguy. She dosent think much of her husbands career cause it is a normal and acceptable life where she is from??

Obviously there is probably both these type of women out there in the life but just want your opinoins on what type of wife is probably more common in the life?? And i mean in the prsent time not 50 years ago.THANKS
Posted By: VinnyGorgeous

Re: mafia wives - 02/10/11 10:05 PM

Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
The trio, who police identified as Tran Phuong, 36, Phuc Nguyen, 18, and Chau Tron, 21, face gun and robbery charges,

Does anyone know how that name is pronounced?

Re: mafia wives - 02/20/11 04:59 PM

this is kinda my originally question do we think these guys marry super materialistic woman who dont care where the money comes in from or girls who grew up around the life and think its normal. John gotti's daughter married a wiseguy

Re: mafia wives - 02/20/11 06:19 PM

John gotti's daughter married a wiseguy

He wasn't a wiseguy when she married him, just a small time criminal from the neighborhood. But to her, that was probably normal.

Re: mafia wives - 02/20/11 06:36 PM

Victoria Gotti used to be some looker back in the '90s. Now she looks like she's eighty.

Re: mafia wives - 02/20/11 06:42 PM

Originally Posted By: VinnyGorgeous
Victoria Gotti used to be some looker back in the '90s. Now she looks like she's eighty.

Yeah, she's pretty tough to look at today. But to be fair, aside from having a nightmare personal life (her husband, father, brother, et al.), she's had a heart condition all her life. It's aged her quite prematurely. She's still only in her 40s, but you're right, Vinny. She looks MUCH older.
Posted By: phatmatress

Re: mafia wives - 02/20/11 10:26 PM

The trio, who police identified as Tran Phuong, 36, Phuc Nguyen, 18, and Chau Tron, 21, face gun and robbery charges,

Does anyone know how that name is pronounced?

New - Win is how it is pronounced. its like the asian version of the name smith. real common.

Re: mafia wives - 02/22/11 02:09 PM

Victotia gotti has definitely not aged well but she was def a piece of ass in her prime. I am surprised she went for a man in the life. With all the problems she saw her father have u wud think she wud just want a man who was ligit. Even if he didn't make much money they wud have been set financially from her family money and then she cud have had a more normal life for her and her kids

Re: mafia wives - 02/22/11 02:40 PM

I bet she's a squirter. I mean look at her..she's an animal.

And also you can tell a lot about a person by looking at the people they hang out with.

Re: mafia wives - 02/22/11 08:29 PM

I bet she's a squirter. I mean look at her..she's an animal.

And also you can tell a lot about a person by looking at the people they hang out with.

i truely believe that there are classier women on low budget internet porn sites! what she did on her tv shows and her books are just unforgivable. i think joan rivers has aged better than victoria! ive heard and read before that she would run around howards beach screaming at people "do you know who my father is?" so it does not suprize me at all that she married into the life. i think she saw a semi financial gain and was more attracted to the fear and danger of the mob. but once again vinny hit the nail on the head, you are definitely judged by the company you keep. also with victoria actions speak louder than words....and if anyone caught that 48hr special with her and her fat brother was such hogwash! sorry everyone i just have a very strong dislike for this woman and her 3 daughters...oops i mean sons!

Re: mafia wives - 02/22/11 09:56 PM

Yeah I have heard she used to throw her father's name around. JG seems to have encouraged that, because I can remember seeing on youtube a recorded visit she had with him where he was advising her to use his name when dealing with some problem her boys were having at school.

I have little respect for this woman as well. The way she rationalizes things bothers the fuck out of me.

Angel used to comment like crazy on the NY Daily News boards. I don't know how many times I told her to suck my balls. We did squash the beef though.

Re: mafia wives - 02/22/11 10:48 PM

yes i saw that video as well. i saw it on the smoking gun. he was telling vickie to more or less strong arm an elementary school with the last name gotti. then i do believe he said something along the lines "if those were my f'kn kids id beat the living dog piss outta them actin like that up in here. lil c'cksuckin f'kn retards. tell dem day cant see dere grandfather no more the little bastards"

Re: mafia wives - 02/22/11 11:08 PM

The way he talked to his ten year old grandson was disgusting. THE KID WAS TEN!!! Said he wanted to be a basketball player and John lost it.
Posted By: Sonny_Black

Re: mafia wives - 02/23/11 12:37 AM

The way he talked to his ten year old grandson was disgusting. THE KID WAS TEN!!! Said he wanted to be a basketball player and John lost it.

I don't have a high oppinion about John Gotti, but I really think he was right here. If you've seen his grandchildren on television, you know what I'm talking about.

Re: mafia wives - 02/23/11 12:45 AM

Originally Posted By: Sonny_Black

I don't have a high oppinion about John Gotti, but I really think he was right here. If you've seen his grandchildren on television, you know what I'm talking about.

I've seen the show, but they weren't ten then. You don't abuse ten year old kids..well not unless you're a cocksucker.

Re: mafia wives - 02/23/11 02:46 AM

i agree they should be talked to that way now because they are douches but not when they were ten.....ten is a pretty innocent age

Re: mafia wives - 02/23/11 01:53 PM

Wow this topic got way off subject LOL.

Re: mafia wives - 02/23/11 04:25 PM

Another mafia hottie was Louie HaHa's wife, Erica. She of course looks terrible today, but there's a good reason for that. You see this woman never worked a day in her life. Louie gave her everything, a house, cars, jewelery, you name it, Louie provided like a motherfucker. But Louie also did one other thing. He got little miss thing to sign a prenup and when Louie divorced her she didn't get diddly. It was a nasty divorce and Louie is supposed to have said "I hope to see you pushing a shopping cart in the street HAHA". I don't know how much money Louie has, but he seems to have done very well for himself. He's still in prison though, but he'll be out in about six or seven years. If he lives. He probably will.

As for Erica, she was ordered to pay Louie's matrimonial legal bills and had to go on welfare. They don't call him Louie HaHa for nothing.

Re: mafia wives - 02/24/11 01:35 AM

if i had 2 guess i wud thin alot of mobsters have hotties for wives. With all that $ its alot easier to attract women know matter what u look like

Re: mafia wives - 02/24/11 01:56 AM

Well..there is another way to get women. Works almost better than money.

Posted By: johnnynonos

Re: mafia wives - 02/24/11 05:11 AM

Frank Rosenthal wife/Spilotro's mistress was even hotter than Sharon Stone who played her in the movie.

I guess a girl like this really could make you do crazy things, even get yourself killed.

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=18376

Re: mafia wives - 02/24/11 06:48 AM

Originally Posted By: johnnynonos
Frank Rosenthal wife/Spilotro's mistress was even hotter than Sharon Stone who played her in the movie.

How dare you compare that slut to Sharon Stone.

Put on your glasses and look at this animal.

Vinny, give the teenage hormones a rest and stop with the fantasies already. Also, don't post any nude pictures in the future. - SC

Re: mafia wives - 02/24/11 01:22 PM

At least I have hormones. You may need to try Viagra brother lol.

IT'S A JOKE!, loosen up man.
Posted By: SC

Re: mafia wives - 02/24/11 03:49 PM

You have a real learning disability, don't you?

Take a week off on me and loosen up, dude.

Re: mafia wives - 02/24/11 08:14 PM

Originally Posted By: johnnynonos

I guess a girl like this really could make you do crazy things, even get yourself killed.

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=18376
she is def hot. sharon did a great job of her in casino!

Re: mafia wives - 02/27/11 12:41 AM

so which wiseguy has the best looking wife ??

Re: mafia wives - 03/11/11 01:50 AM

so any1 who saw last nights mob show learned that sonny franzesse was pissed about his daughter being the mistress of a wiseguy. Do we think he wud have been that mad if Champagne carrozza was single and dating his daughter or would he have liked that??

I would think most mobsters would not want there daughters with guys who are part of the life but who knows how those guys think

Re: mafia wives - 03/11/11 02:00 AM

No Sonny loved it when married guys were dating his daughter. Especially if they were well endowed. The thought of it alone gave him a stiff one eye.
Posted By: jvanley

Re: mafia wives - 03/11/11 08:19 PM

First off, I hate to categorize people into a group if I do not know them personally.....but im going to do it anyway lol

DISCLAIMER.....what I am about to say is the view and opinion of username "jvanley" in no way does it reflect the views of any other user on this forum. should a wiseguy take offense to my opinion and views you shall hold me personally responsible and no other member or guest of this forum. also should a wiseguy take offense to my opinion or view on this subject, well, fuck em.

Now...

I think for the most part any woman who marries a guy in or connected to LCN is extremely insecure and flat out lazy. They stay married to a guy who robs, steals and kills and has god knows how many gumar's on the side so they can have a little bit of cash. Now, things have certainly changed in the modern day LCN and the money is not what it used to be. However, anyone who stays attached to someone who does those things and treats them that way is very low on the totum poll of self esteem, period.

Re: mafia wives - 03/14/11 02:37 PM

Wow I think that's a harsh statement. I do sometime wonder how these women justify there husbands actions but u have 2 think some of them meet these guys at a young age mayb before they r a wiseguy and fall in love with them . And a lot of them probably grow up around the life and to them its totally normal

Re: mafia wives - 03/14/11 04:31 PM

You just offended me greatly jv. As the current acting consigliere of the Colombo crime family, I must say you couldn't be wronger. The women who marry made guys like myself are classy broads who know what they want. What kind of a woman settles for a guy who has to struggle to pay for a proper wedding ring. Because that's your average Joe right there. They sweat, they don't sleep much and they usually have high blood pressure. Wiseguys live to be a 100. We sleep till noon and we don't even bother with the stress of shaving! We also don't pay for shit. We take what we want and we do what we want! Be smart, join the Colombos, hit us up on Facebook and let your woman go out in style.

Look with your own eyes. What a sucker!

WINNING!

Re: mafia wives - 03/25/11 03:19 PM

POLL: What kind of women do you think this generations mobsters usually marry ??

1) daughters and neices of other members?

2) girls from the old neighborhood who grew up around "the life"

3) strippers and party girls ??

thanks

Re: mafia wives - 03/25/11 03:40 PM

A lot of them are into pornstars. I know Teddy Persico's girlfriend was Dayton Rains. Don't know if they're still together or not, but they were definitely dating at one point. A lovely couple.

Here she is..
ANNOYING FLASHING LINK REMOVED

Re: mafia wives - 03/26/11 05:56 AM

Mob Wives? Check out this upcoming show on VH1 -

Video teaser -

http://blog.vh1.com/2011-03-21/mob-wives-watch-the-super-teaser/

The cast -

http://blog.vh1.com/2011-03-23/mob-wives-meet-the-cast/

Re: mafia wives - 03/26/11 01:38 PM

this show dosent even look entertaining....

Re: mafia wives - 03/26/11 04:21 PM

what'd they do find the ugliest women of the mob and say hey you guys want a cut rate show on a network that is based off the washed up fame of old celebs? karen gravano is the best looking one and thats not saying much
Posted By: tt120

Re: mafia wives - 03/27/11 06:07 PM

i think everything has it's place in our world...even bad tv..but this looks REALLY bad.

Re: mafia wives - 03/28/11 02:37 AM

Mob Wives lol. This is done with TG's consent? What's his status anyway? He's done a lot of time for the family. According to bureau of prisons, he'll be out in 2012.

Re: mafia wives - 03/28/11 02:48 AM

Oh and just to be clear, I would do disgusting things to Karen Gravano's lady parts.
Posted By: jvanley

Re: mafia wives - 03/28/11 03:29 PM

Jesus H, stay classy San Diego...
Posted By: yankees127

Re: mafia wives - 03/28/11 07:55 PM

You are right....these threads are full of gossip and assumptions. I know many mafia wives who are decent, well respected hard working woman who take excellent care of there homes and children. They are not strippers or gold diggers. I know as a fact many of them are not aware of the other woman in there husbands lives. There husbands are very good at their game and keep their wives confined unfortuntely, so that they do not find out or hear the gossip on the streets. I also know as a fact of certain wives that did find out eventually and kicked their husbands butts in the street with no going back. So don't classify all these woman in the same catagory. Many of them are beautiful woman that don't deserve to live like this and choose not to. They don't turn their heads and accept it they are strong woman who take action and then move on.
Posted By: Shots

Re: mafia wives - 03/28/11 07:59 PM

Good old Staten Island.

Re: mafia wives - 04/02/11 07:51 AM

I guess the first episode is entitled "Made in Staten Island."
Posted By: Dapper_Don

Re: mafia wives - 04/03/11 09:56 PM

i am looking forward to it just to see any mob references they make, etc

Re: mafia wives - 04/04/11 02:21 AM

Oh and just to be clear, I would do disgusting things to Karen Gravano's lady parts.

Whoa dude I hope thats sarcasm. Cant you just imagine the stank coming off 'em? I actually vomit a little bit in my throat each time I see her.

Originally Posted By: yankees127
You are right....these threads are full of gossip and assumptions. I know many mafia wives who are decent, well respected hard working woman who take excellent care of there homes and children. They are not strippers or gold diggers. I know as a fact many of them are not aware of the other woman in there husbands lives. There husbands are very good at their game and keep their wives confined unfortuntely, so that they do not find out or hear the gossip on the streets. I also know as a fact of certain wives that did find out eventually and kicked their husbands butts in the street with no going back. So don't classify all these woman in the same catagory. Many of them are beautiful woman that don't deserve to live like this and choose not to. They don't turn their heads and accept it they are strong woman who take action and then move on.

Look thats fair enough. I definitely agree that there would be a significant number of strong willed & independantly minded women, affliliated by proxy through their choice of husband to "the life" who just wouldnt let that Gumad shit fly. But these four women, capitalising of their family ties for a show called "Mob Wives" are deserving of all our critisicisms.

Think about it, they are besmirching the names of any honest family members & profiting of the crimes & notoriety of their mobster relatives. & like "Growing Up Gotti" or "Real Housewives of New Jersey" they will likely act as if they are somehow more then regular people, subtly imply that being knowningly linked to some particular mobster somehow bestows upon them an authority over others & all the while bemoaning the choices of their partners/fathers etc also glorify them for being great people at home & pretend as if the way they lived was simply an alternative lifestyle unfairly targeted, as if their relatives were undeserving of their sentences & treatment by the government.

Re: mafia wives - 04/04/11 04:00 AM

Originally Posted By: Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica

Whoa dude I hope thats sarcasm. Cant you just imagine the stank coming off 'em? I actually vomit a little bit in my throat each time I see her.

No, not at all. I love obese women. When you smack an obese woman's ass you get that ripple effect. The ass takes over for you. Try it.
Posted By: yankees127

Re: mafia wives - 04/05/11 03:44 AM

I agree 100% with you Mickey. I think it is a total disgrace what they are doing to make money off of this mafia wives show. I would assume it would be all the gold diggers and strippers that would be the ones to appear on it. So it should be a first class circus act. What a disgrace !!!!
Posted By: Palomita20

Re: mafia wives - 08/06/11 04:33 AM

This thread had to be bumped, if only to appreciate VinnyGorgeous' sense of humor/bad taste. One of the funniest guys on the net. grin

Re: mafia wives - 08/06/11 05:27 AM

just talked to him tonight they need to let him comeback!
Posted By: SC

Re: mafia wives - 08/06/11 08:36 AM

Originally Posted By: phatmatress

Ain't gonna happen. Please don't bring this up again.
Posted By: Palomita20

Re: mafia wives - 08/07/11 03:31 AM

Originally Posted By: SC
Originally Posted By: phatmatress

Ain't gonna happen. Please don't bring this up again.

I apologize for being the catalyst for the pro-VinnyG movement. He will live in our hearts, not in our posts grin

Re: mafia wives - 08/08/11 01:06 PM

Was out this wkend with a few young associates / connected guys whatever u wanna call them. We hit up a club sat night and these guys get treated like celebs. Every1 knows who they are and what they are into. Girls flock to the VIP table no wonder why these young guys are dating and marrying all smoke shows. Money and power really does go a long way LOL

Re: mafia wives - 08/09/11 08:17 AM

Ha.

Re: mafia wives - 08/10/11 12:30 PM

No joke bro it made me want to go out and get my button
Posted By: botz

Re: mafia wives - 08/10/11 03:48 PM

john stanfa wasn't a good boss but he probably has a good wife. Joey Merlino has korean wife which is unusual for boss.
Posted By: NickyScarfo

Re: mafia wives - 08/10/11 04:30 PM

Was out this wkend with a few young associates / connected guys whatever u wanna call them. We hit up a club sat night and these guys get treated like celebs. Every1 knows who they are and what they are into. Girls flock to the VIP table no wonder why these young guys are dating and marrying all smoke shows. Money and power really does go a long way LOL

Was this in Boston man?

Re: mafia wives - 08/10/11 05:25 PM

Yes sir it was in boston

Re: mafia wives - 08/10/11 05:30 PM

Are these guys who are just starting out or guys being considered for their buttons? Its very interesting for me to hear about a new generation of guys coming through.

Re: mafia wives - 08/10/11 05:56 PM

As far as getting there buttons your guess is as good as mine. These guys are in there early 30's and prob been in the game for about 10 yrs.

All I know is we started out in a local strip club. Every girls made sure to come by the table and say hello then when we asked for the bill it was already taken care of by the owner. 5 guys all had 2 drinks prob a $75 tab

Then we hit up a nite club where we were given a VIP table for free. We did pay for our drinks here. Nice life these guys live LOL

Re: mafia wives - 08/10/11 06:01 PM

yeah I can imagine LOL. It sounds like stuff you see on the Sopranos. thanks for sharing man, like I said Im interested in the current stuff, the here and now, often were always talking about mob stuff from years back.

Re: mafia wives - 08/10/11 08:43 PM

I agree with you 100 percent nicky. My main interest is in the current day mob

Re: mafia wives - 08/22/11 01:29 PM

Ok I tried to run this survey once before and didn't get much of a response but I feel like we have some new blood here and will try 1 more time.

The question is what type of women do you think this generations young mobsters are marrying ??

A) daughters and other relatives of wiseguys that understand and accept "the life"

B) girls who grew up in the old neighborhood and love the attention and special treatment they receive for being with a wiseguy.

C) girls who grew up nowhere near LCN and may be a little naïve to what there new man really does

D) strippers and party girls.

Thanks for your thoughts

Re: mafia wives - 08/22/11 01:40 PM

im leaning towards D mainly, but possibly B? Im thinking guys like Chris Maltisanti with Ade.
Posted By: DoctorTwink

Re: mafia wives - 11/05/14 05:19 PM

Originally Posted By: carmela

Again, wanting a wife that takes care of the home and kids and doesn't work outside the home, is more of a cultural thing as far as men in Italy are concerned, as opposed to a mafioso thing. Although, things are changing there, too. Women are getting degrees and working more and more. I don't know much about American mafia in the US, but in Italy, they are more loyal to their women. You don't see the infidelity much, or the whole going out on a friday night with the girlfriend thing. For one thing, there's not the social club type places like here and men (mafioso and other) do not hang out in bars just to sit and talk and drink. They work and they go home. They dont hang out in strip clubs. Like I mentioned, I go almost every year to Sicily and I've yet to even see a strip club. Whether mafiosu or not, the mentality of men vary greatly between Italy and the US.

There are strip clubs in Sicily, and South Italy; but you'll find them in larger cities, not small towns or villages. Most people are not going to marry a stripper, or whore as prostitution is legal in Italy and the majority of strippers both in other countries, and the United States do sex for pay on the side, and many are trafficked into being prostitutes.
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: mafia wives - 06/11/19 11:59 AM

Originally Posted by VinnyGorgeous
A lot of them are into pornstars. I know Teddy Persico's girlfriend was Dayton Rains. Don't know if they're still together or not, but they were definitely dating at one point. A lovely couple.

Here she is..
ANNOYING FLASHING LINK REMOVED

According to Kenji Gallo, Teddy Persico couldn't get it up for Dayton Rains. He demanded that she never mention a word of it to anybody.

Is Persico a fudge packer?

“He tried, and it wasn’t happening. We tried for an hour. He was very determined, but it just didn’t happen. It just wouldn’t go, y’know, up. I think he was too nervous after being in prison so long.” Eddie and I looked at each other as if we didn’t know what face to put on. Teddy Persico: the Impotent Don."

"After all, a guy who can’t get it up for a smoking hot porn star after sixteen years in jail is going to be the target of rumors that would be very damaging to both his and the Persico family’s reputation."

“Whatever you do, no matter who you talk to, for the rest of your life, you cannot tell anyone this story. Understand? No one?” Dayton nodded; so did I with my most solemn and serious face."
Posted By: DuesPaid

Re: mafia wives - 06/14/19 12:27 AM

Originally Posted by thebarber
Ok I tried to run this survey once before and didn't get much of a response but I feel like we have some new blood here and will try 1 more time.

The question is what type of women do you think this generations young mobsters are marrying ??

A) daughters and other relatives of wiseguys that understand and accept "the life"

B) girls who grew up in the old neighborhood and love the attention and special treatment they receive for being with a wiseguy.

C) girls who grew up nowhere near LCN and may be a little na�ve to what there new man really does

D) strippers and party girls.

Thanks for your thoughts

It was mostly “B” Years ago.

But now a dayz it “D” since both are just whoa’s And pimp drug dealers these days.

JMHO
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET