Home

Al Capone's northwoods getaway place in Wisconsin.

Posted By: YoTonyB

Al Capone's northwoods getaway place in Wisconsin. - 09/24/09 12:45 AM

If this was posted earlier, or in another section, I apologize for repeating the information. If not, I thought the BB would be interested in this.

Al Capone's Wisconsin "Getaway" to be Auctioned.

The company handling the auction actually has a display ad in the Tribune with a photograph of the property.

I guess even the wiseguys need a little summer retreat in the northwoods behind the "cheddar curtain."

tony b.
Posted By: Commando

Re: Al Capone's northwoods getaway place in Wisconsin. - 10/13/09 12:47 AM

It sold for $2.6 million.
Posted By: Italian_Mafia_Boss

Re: Al Capone's northwoods getaway place in Wisconsin. - 10/13/09 12:53 AM

That's funny you mention that cause I should've inherited that since I'm one of Al Capone's descendants.
Posted By: Don Cardi

Re: Al Capone's northwoods getaway place in Wisconsin. - 10/14/09 12:05 AM

Originally Posted By: Italian_Mafia_Boss
That's funny you mention that cause I should've inherited that since I'm one of Al Capone's descendants.

I'm curious to know. How far removed?

Re: Al Capone's northwoods getaway place in Wisconsin. - 10/14/09 12:26 AM

What do you mean how far removed?
Posted By: The_Mechanic

Re: Al Capone's northwoods getaway place in Wisconsin. - 10/14/09 12:39 AM

I think your'e on to something DC, Capone was a Neapolitan,
I don't remember IMB mentioning that in his lineage.

Re: Al Capone's northwoods getaway place in Wisconsin. - 10/14/09 12:43 AM

Originally Posted By: Commando
It sold for $2.6 million.

It was a pretty neat spread....over 200 acres with a lake that they used to fly in bootleg liquor from canada on.
It had a couple of old dilapidated questionable buildings,
the main house, and an old garage that they had staged a remake of the St. valentines day massacre. I'd like to metal detect for old weapons there.....
Posted By: Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica

Re: Al Capone's northwoods getaway place in Wisconsin. - 10/14/09 12:47 AM

Holy Hell this guy is ridiculous. Was that paternal or maternal side, IMB? Because i thought you were the descendent of the great Sicilian dons, the nice ones that didnt extort money from others for a living.

I guess your, like, mafia royalty. You should be made.

Re: Al Capone's northwoods getaway place in Wisconsin. - 10/14/09 12:48 AM

I know that my family has been around for hundreds of years, I'm not too sure about a thousand but I know my family goes back very far. Yeah I am brand new to this board but I've been observing this board for a long time before I even registered. Anyways I am too a student studying the Mafia, and yes I am Italian and yes there are Mafia ties in my family, but I am not here to bragg, I am here to share my opinions, views, and facts about the Mafia. By the way, I'm Neapolitan, Sicilian, and Calabrese.

Read the post mechanic.

Re: Al Capone's northwoods getaway place in Wisconsin. - 10/14/09 12:49 AM

I know that my family has been around for hundreds of years, I'm not too sure about a thousand but I know my family goes back very far. Yeah I am brand new to this board but I've been observing this board for a long time before I even registered. Anyways I am too a student studying the Mafia, and yes I am Italian and yes there are Mafia ties in my family, but I am not here to bragg, I am here to share my opinions, views, and facts about the Mafia. By the way, I'm Neapolitan, Sicilian, and Calabrese.

Read the post meatballs.

Re: Al Capone's northwoods getaway place in Wisconsin. - 10/14/09 12:51 AM

My Mistake..(Sorry)

Re: Al Capone's northwoods getaway place in Wisconsin. - 10/14/09 12:51 AM

My grandmother's side is Neapolitan and Calabrese, my grandfather's side is Neapolitan and Sicilian.
Posted By: Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica

Re: Al Capone's northwoods getaway place in Wisconsin. - 10/14/09 12:52 AM

Meh. Read mine. I had actually started to feel bad for haranguing you in that old vs. new thread, but sheesh you make it difficult to take seriously. And get a sense of humour.

Re: Al Capone's northwoods getaway place in Wisconsin. - 10/14/09 12:55 AM

I have a sense of humor, I just prefer to be mature and only use humor where necessary.
Posted By: Don Cardi

Re: Al Capone's northwoods getaway place in Wisconsin. - 10/14/09 01:15 AM

What do you mean how far removed?

What I mean by that is are you a great grandson, great great nephew, 3rd or 4th cousin, etc. ?

Re: Al Capone's northwoods getaway place in Wisconsin. - 10/14/09 01:27 AM

Oh, I never found out, but I'll get back to you on that one I'm gonna have to ask my great-grandparents (yes somehow they are still alive), but as soon as I find out I'll let you know. I think I'm probably one of his distant cousins but again I'm not sure.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET