Home

Dutch underworld

Posted By: M.M. Floors

Dutch underworld - 11/04/05 03:47 PM

The Dutch underworld is a hot item the last week. Three kills were the result. Evert Hingst, John Mieremet and Kees Houtman.

John Mieremet was the biggest of all. He had intense contacts with 'De Dominee' Klaas Bruinsma. The only mafia boss in the Netherlands. Mieremet was a close friend of Sam Klepper. Together they were called **** and Span (for the way they used violence). Mieremet was killed in Thailand were he thought he was safe.

Hingst was an underworld advocate and also advocate of Mieremet. Probably he was the one who instigated the failed killing of Mieremet in 2002. He let Mieremet come to his office and in front of the office he was shot by man on motorcycles. He survived. Mieremet always suspected Hingst as the one who made up the plan.

Houtman was a real-estate manager with very close contacts to Mieremet. He did money laundering for Mieremet and friends.

And some months ago Willem Endstra was killed. Also real-estate manager but also known as the banker of the underworld.

All of the people were linked to Klaas Bruinsma, and that's probably the reason for all the killings. Since Klaas had a fight over a drug-traffic who failed with the Yugo's. The Yugo's still need 10 milion of Klaas. And since his organization isn't paying the results are the killing.

Just to share.
Posted By: JustMe

Re: Dutch underworld - 11/04/05 04:59 PM

So, you have some hot criminal life out there? Very interesting. Thanks for sharing. I thought it's calmer there!

Re: Dutch underworld - 11/04/05 06:05 PM

For a long time it was. But now it seems (according to paper this day) that all 3 murders were linked to eachother. Thus all murders were planned by someone. Speculated is that the 3 were murdered because police was on there tail. The 'others' were afraid that if they got caught they would rat-out and start talking. Maybe true, maybe not. We'll see.
Posted By: JustMe

Re: Dutch underworld - 11/04/05 07:13 PM

Then, they had their sources in police itself? How else could they know they were in danger of police investigation?
Posted By: Vito The Godfather

Re: Dutch underworld - 11/04/05 08:26 PM

'Dutch gangster gunned down in Pattaya city, Thailand.' I just read it on the newspaper today though. It seems like foreign gangster don't success much here, theyve been caught loads of times, once these Russian mobsters tried to run away on a boat after killing a Policeman and robbing a bank.

Posted By: Don Cardi

Re: Dutch underworld - 11/04/05 10:29 PM

I like to see real life Mob stuff from other countires posted on here. I wish that there were more of these kinds of mob stories being shared with us on here.

Don Cardi
Posted By: Enzo Scifo

Re: Dutch underworld - 11/05/05 12:31 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Don Cardi:
I like to see real life Mob stuff from other countires posted on here. I wish that there were more of these kinds of mob stories being shared with us on here.

Don Cardi
Good idea, I'll remember your advice.

Re: Dutch underworld - 11/05/05 12:33 AM

MMFloors, you said Klaas Bruinsma (or what's his name) is the only maffiaboss in Nederland? But since he has the most Dutchiest name possible, I assume he's not Italian. Then how can he be a maffiosi? Or did you just use maffiaboss as a popular way of calling a topcriminal?
Posted By: Vito The Godfather

Re: Dutch underworld - 11/05/05 08:30 AM

His ex-lawyer was shot the day before in Amsterdam

'Underworld' lawyer shot dead day before TV interview

1 November 2005

AMSTERDAM — Ex-lawyer Evert Hingst was was shot dead in Amsterdam on Monday evening.

He was hit in the head by automatic gunfire on the Gerrit van der Veenstraat in the Amsterdam Zuid district shortly after 6pm. Children were playing nearby as the gunman stepped from a jeep and fired at Hingst.

The gunman and the accomplice sped off after the killing and the jeep was found burning two streets away. The police have launched a large-scale investigation into the latest gangland killing, but no arrests have been made.

As with many previous criminal "hits", the killers showed little or no regard for innocent bystanders.

"This shooting took place in the middle of the Amsterdam Zuid Halloween trick or treat route," expat Keren Davis told Expatica.

"Hundreds of expat children and their parents were out on the streets around and about as this happened. The British school was on holiday, but the International School had several children affected."

Hingst, who is said to have feared for his life, was due to record an interview with crime reporter John van den Heuvel on Tuesday about allegations that he was the "consigliere" (adviser) to the Amsterdam underworld.

The interview was to be broadcast on Van den Heuvel's new television show 'Bureau Misdaad' (crime office).

Hingst was also expected to talk about the claim he set up his former client and reputed gangster John Mieremet for assassination.

Mieremet was shot in the stomach and leg by two men on a motorbike shortly after he left Hingst's office on the Keizersgracht in Amsterdam on 26 February 2002. Mieremet survived and claimed he had been set up by Hingst.

Hingst stopped acting as a lawyer earlier this year after police found two guns in his office. He claimed the weapons belonged to another client, the criminal known as Mink K.
The lawyer was also arrested in 2004 and in April this year for questioning about the alleged laundering of drugs money.

Hingst had also represented criminal godfather Sam Klepper who was shot dead in Amsterdam in 2000.

Yesterday's murder occurred not far from the location of the assassination of property tycoon Willem Endstra in May 2004. Endstra had repeatedly denied allegations he was the "banker to the underworld".

Font

Re: Dutch underworld - 11/05/05 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Enzo Scifo:
MMFloors, you said Klaas Bruinsma (or what's his name) is the only maffiaboss in Nederland? But since he has the most Dutchiest name possible, I assume he's not Italian. Then how can he be a maffiosi? Or did you just use maffiaboss as a popular way of calling a topcriminal?
No he isn't Italian. But being Mafia these days can't be founded on being Italian. Today the way of acting and 'doing things' decides if you are Mafia or not....

JustMe: I don't know how they knew. But a high Police Officer said in papers that this was probably the reason, and he confirmed that there was Police Investigation on these people. So yeah, there must be someone talking in Police/Justice system...

DonCardi: Yeah, I like that too. But since nothing is happening in this country conected to Mob I can't share.
Posted By: juventus

Re: Dutch underworld - 11/05/05 05:03 PM

A few months ago there was a problem with 3 Willems..

The three Willems were:

Willem Holleeder: One of the biggest criminals in the Dutch Underworld today. He was one of the kidnappers of the famous Freddy Heineken in 1983.

Willem Endstra: Willem Endstra was a real-estate manager and als known as 'banker of the underworld' (as MMFloors said in his post). He laundred money for the underworld.

Willem van Boxtel: He was the president of the Hells Angels in Amsterdam.

Willem Holleeder was said to extort Endstra. Endstra wasn't so pleased with this and opposed Hells Angels-president Willem "Big Willem" van Boxtel to kill Holleeder for -I believe- 1 million euro.
But Holleeder found out about the plan and Endstra got whacked on the 17th of May (2004) in the middle of Amsterdam on broad-daylight.
Big Willem was forced by his underlings (forced by Holleeder?) to leave the Hells Angels. He left the organization in what they call 'bad standing'.

Just to give you a little bit history-information about the things that are going on at the moment...

Re: Dutch underworld - 11/05/05 06:47 PM

This has nothing to do with the topic, but always remember that Heineken is not beer, it's afwaswater. Remember that...

Re: Dutch underworld - 11/05/05 06:59 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Enzo Scifo:
This has nothing to do with the topic, but always remember that Heineken is [b]not beer, it's afwaswater. Remember that... [/b]
Lol....

Re: Dutch underworld - 11/05/05 07:35 PM

MMFloors, do you also know something about possible maffia existence in Belgium?

Edit: I just found this in the maffiabooksthread

Quote:
Originally posted by Michael Corleone 14:
[b]Bloedsporen: een Reis naar de Mafia (Bloodtracks: a Journey to the Mafia) by Danny Ilegems and Raf Sauviller

This book was written by two Belgian writers, it's in Dutch, I tried to find English translations but couldn't find them.

It deals with Silvio Berlusconi and his Forza Italia (the book was published in '95 so not exactly up to date), the very beginning of the mafia, the 60s and 70s in which Milan would to become Italy's biggest Northern-Italian mafianest, the late 70s and the 80s of Toto Riina and heroin, uptil 1995. Also, the immigration of the Sicilians in the 50s and 60s in the BENELUX who came to rocognise that Holland and Belgium are walhalla for criminals. [/b]

Re: Dutch underworld - 11/06/05 09:05 AM

I've read that book. But I don't think that book is mentioning any Belgium Mafia activity. They are more talking about crime in the BENELUX and the relations criminals have with other organizations.

But that ofcourse doesn't prove that there isn't any Mafia activity....I don't know more about it.

Re: Dutch underworld - 11/11/05 11:01 AM

Okay, a new murder in the dutch scene. George van Kleef is the victim. A known person in the underworld of crime. Connected to Holleeder (explained by Juventus).

When I know more I post.
Posted By: Donnie81

Re: Dutch underworld - 11/30/05 08:30 PM

I will try to keep this topic alive and first begin to tell you guys some more about the latest killing. Because the latest post is of the 11th of november.

George van Kleef was related to Kees Houtman (he was also recently killed) and earlier named Willem Holleeder.

The recent kills in the Dutch underworld had something to do with the reinvestment of drugmoney of Michael Vane. Michael Vane was killed in 1993. His millions were invested in real-estate in Amsterdam North.

There are strong theories that Willem Holleeder is responsible for the latest killings.

When I know more about this I will post it.

Re: Dutch underworld - 11/30/05 08:51 PM

New members of Holland, I appreciate that.

Re: Dutch underworld - 12/02/05 03:55 PM

Attempted murder in Dutch underworld on sunday the 27th:

An bigtime drugdealer was almost killed when someone fired two shots at him. He survived the hit with because he was wearing a bulletproof jacket and had a lot of luck on his side. The first thing he did was calling a television crime journalist who is well known in Holland and in the underworld. But this all is just his story and no nobody knows if it's true. He refused to go to the police. He said "I will handle it my own".

When I know more about this I will post it!!!
Posted By: E Lucky R

Re: Dutch underworld - 12/06/05 01:26 AM

Here another contribution from Holland;

My prediction for the next big hits are:

#1: Erik De Vlieger (real estate millionare with wrong friends)
#2: Willem Van Boxtel (former Hell's Angels president for Amsterdam as well as all of Europe)
#3: Willem Holleder (Heineken kidnapper and Capo di Amsterdam)

And YES, they are all related to the liquidations this thread started with.

PS: Heineken might be the best marketed beer in the world but it also still tastes better than a BURPweiser

Re: Dutch underworld - 12/06/05 11:25 AM

The next big hit..Vlieger....

Or maybe John van den Heuvel cause of his annoying behaviour towards the criminals.

Re: Dutch underworld - 12/06/05 11:47 AM

Nah, he's a journalist, meaning just about as important as a non-malaria carrying mosquito.

Unless of course good old Peter R De Vries will start acting like a real dirty politician and has him whacked.

Re: Dutch underworld - 12/08/05 04:56 PM

There is a chance that John van de Heuvel will be killed or at least give him a warning, because don't underestimate his knowledge of the Dutch underworld. He knows a lot. It isn't smart when they kill him but they don't give a shit.
And ofcourse Erik de Vlieger, he might be killed too because he created some enemies. Including one who doesn't care about him a all. And that enemie is the Justice Apartment. So we just have to wait, maybe it will be quit for some time.

Re: Dutch underworld - 12/08/05 05:59 PM

Vlieger also has a lot of other enemies who aren't member of the Department of Justice.

And one other thing, John van den Heuvel is a whole different journalist that Peter R. de Vries. I think John had been more on top of the criminals then Peter. That can give him some extra problems.
Posted By: Willy

Re: Dutch underworld - 12/08/05 09:02 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Enzo Scifo:
[QB] MMFloors, do you also know something about possible maffia existence in Belgium?

There is some mob-activity in Belgium. This is about the Italian mafia:
A couple of years ago interpol raided a castle that was used by the Camorra as the center of their activities in northern Europe.

In the province Limburg there is a large Italian population, and some family-members of Bernardo Provezano (capo dei capi on sicily) live in a small town called Eisden. It is said that Provenzano stayed there several times the past decades. Belgium is kind of a refuge for mobsters on the run (probably because of the lousy authorities). But I don't know if these things about Limurg are true.
With LCN you never know for sure!

Re: Dutch underworld - 12/09/05 01:36 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Willy:
probably because of the lousy authorities
Touché!

Re: Dutch underworld - 12/18/05 11:09 AM

Another one bites the dust!

A 46 year old man was shot dead in his car in Amsterdam this morning. No further details are known yet but the police suspect it's another hit...

Re: Dutch underworld - 01/18/06 06:59 PM

New kill in Dutch underworld (3 Days old news):

Srdan Miranovic, a very known member of the Yugo's (Yugoslavian mafia) and active in Amsterdam. He was assasinated when he called his son from his car.

Miranovic was also a close friend of Alex 'Astjika' Bulatovic who was assasinated in Amsterdam in may 2003. Other ties with criminals: Gijs van Dam jr., Vukmirovic, Jotcha J. Jotcha is the only one who still lives.

The wife of Miranovic, de Bruijn, has already lost one man before. This was Martin Hoogland, the killer of the only Dutch mafia-boss Klaas Bruinsma.

The family will perform counter action on the murderes of Miranovic. "Nobody attacks us without punishment.."

Source: Article of John van den Heuvel

Re: Dutch underworld - 01/20/06 04:04 PM

Today's news:

The Justice Department in Holland are considering to arrest Willem Holleeder. They decision will come next week. Willem Holleeder is maybe the number one man in the Dutch underworld. The Justice Department think he is the brain of the Dutch Hells Angels.
Willem Holleeder was first caught back in 1983 when he and some others kidnapped Freddy Heineken. He was convicted for 11 years, when he came out of prison he proceeded his underworld life.
His lawyer said as a comment that the only thing Willem Holleeder was guilty of is speeding with his car.

I will keep you updated when some more news will arise.

Re: Dutch underworld - 01/30/06 05:26 PM

Today's news:

Willem Holleeder was arrested last night. Together with some other underworld partners. Some of them are Dutch and some from Yoegoslavia (I hope I spelled it right). The question know is what does the justice department come up with. He is maybe the number one man in the Dutch underworld.

I will keep you updated.

Re: Dutch underworld - 12/12/08 10:13 AM

I remembered there was a topic about Willem Holleeder some years ago. I was wondering if someone followed the case and posted the results of the trial against him. Since no one did, I will give a little more information about it.

The story of Holleeder begins in 1982 when he and some other criminals kidnap Freddy Heineken. Before that he was also known by the police, but the normal citizens haven't heard of him before. After some years of prison he gets back.

His downfall started when he met Willem Endstra. A financial advisor and 'real estate broker'(?). Willem E. was also known as the underworld banker. Laundring money etc.

After a while stories say that Holleeder was extorting Endstra. 17 may 2004 Endstra was liquidated.

In the mean while Holleeder was involved in a lot more difficult things. Everytime a criminal activity was known to the police, Willem Holleeder was mentioned as a suspect.

Finally on 30 januari 2006 Willem Holleeder was arrested for extortion and abuse of 'real estate brokers'. Also 13 other suspects were arrested. The proscecutor had also searched for evidence in a whole range of liquidations but told that this arrest was absolutely not focussed on the liquidations. This was because of the low evidence they had. If they would go to trial with it they needed more to prevent that Holleeder was excused.

The main evidence in the extortion case was from Willem Endstra. Nobody knew that just before his liquidation he had talked for hours with the special intelligence service of the police. 254 Pages of words from Endstra. He told them everything in his way of view.

The trial of Holleeder started 2 april 2007. He was supported by top advocate Bram Moszkowicz (how layed down his defense on 19 february because he thought he couldn't defend his client very well with all the critics about him in the news. The new advocate is Jan Heijn Kuipers). The trial was in the special court of Amsterdam called 'the bunker'. That was because of the fact that this court was heavily guarded with thick walls, few windows etc. It was used for cases like this.

One night before the trial started the bunker was attacked with explosions. Despite that the trial still started (but not in the bunker, the case was now in the normal court of Amsterdam) the next day. Nobody knows who was behind the attacks.

During the trial Holleeder got ill. Everybody thought it was fake, but the trial was supended. On eastern day he went to the hospital.But nothing was fake here. Holleeder was serious ill. He had two leaking heartflaps (?) and was on the intensive care. The trial was supended for 2 months.

In september 2007 it continues. A lot of things happened around that time: Crown witness Bram Zeegers was found dead in his appartement. He got an overdosis of extacy. Still people think it wasn't suicide. Holleeder became ill again and trial was again suspended for 1-2 days.

Finally on 12 november 2007 the prosecutor demands 12 years of prison for the extortions and abuse. The court doesn't go fully with them and give them 9 years (expressed on 21 december 2007).

This result was very good for the prosecution. Because one day before this they lost a major case against the Hell Angels and that was mainly because they used illegal evidence and didn't tell the judges everything they knew (illegal taps from advocates which they didn't destroy).

These days, december 2008, the trial is again hot news since Holleeder appealed to the case. On the first day there was also a journalist a witness. This was John van den Heuvel. He writes a lot of books about the dutch underworld. He was the main reason why the Endstra-imperium fell down. After an interview with big criminal John Mieremet he wrote that Endstra was the banker of the underworld and that Holleeder was his guardian. From that moment on liquidations started..

Last note: in february 2008 Holleeder was arrested in his cel for one liquidation, that of Srdan Miranovic (Yugo criminal in the group of Sreten Jocic. He and Holleeder were in some kind of criminal war). So it looks like the prosecution has enough evidence in one case.

(I hope to keep you people posted if you are interested in the continuings in this trial)
Posted By: Turnbull

Re: Dutch underworld - 12/12/08 07:06 PM

Whew, what a story, Floors! Thanks. Was Freddie Heinekens of the brewing family?
I read the other day that Amsterdam's government has agreed to cut back the number of brothels and marijuana shops by half.

Re: Dutch underworld - 12/12/08 07:24 PM

Well, big criminals, big stories.

Heineken was indeed of the brewing family. He was kidnapped by Holleeder, van Hout, Boellaard, Meijer and Erkamps. Holleeder got 11 years prison for that. Of the 35 million dutch guilders (remember it was 1983 wink ransom 8 million was never found back. They say it was invested in real estate.

Amsterdam is cutting the shops. This because of national rules. Shops within 200 meters of schools (and other things like that) must be closed.

For the brothels the reason is more focussed on other things. Brothels are used to launder money. With halfing them they think they can (slightly) battle against organized crime and money laundry.
Posted By: Lompac

Re: Dutch underworld - 12/12/08 08:20 PM

The Russian Mafia are gonna fight back.

Re: Dutch underworld - 12/12/08 09:10 PM

Originally Posted By: Lompac
The Russian Mafia are gonna fight back.

Were in Holland? No way...

Re: Dutch underworld - 12/13/08 01:17 AM

They own nearly all of these cannabis places.

The Dutch government takes these away, the Russians need to replace that income somehow.

Re: Dutch underworld - 12/13/08 09:48 AM

Were did you learn that the Russian mob owns the most of the coffeeshops?

Re: Dutch underworld - 12/14/08 06:00 AM

Ah, your from the Netherlands. Whatever you thinks right is right.

Re: Dutch underworld - 12/14/08 06:27 PM

I didn't want to insult you or something like that. Maybe you are 100% right, but I'm just curious what source you have. My guess is that most shops whom are owned by mobsters are owned by Dutch mobsters and Chinese mobsters.

Re: Dutch underworld - 12/22/08 06:32 PM

Today there was a little news fact. The trial of Dino Soerel, bigshot and friend of Willem Holleeder, will start in september 2009. There is still doubt about the question whom of the two is the real boss. Some say Soerel, others Holleeder. Endstra (mentioned above)said Soerel was the only real boss.

Soerel will be accused of drug trafficking. He should have trafficked over a million pills, 75 kilo heroine and 5100 kilo cocaine (according to the prosecutor).

Also Soerel is suspected of committing some murders. But since evidence is thin they don't start the trial (if it fails they can't bring him back in the same case: ne bis in idem).
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET