Home

John Gotti Speaking

Posted By: Don Pappo Napolitano

John Gotti Speaking - 10/11/05 01:45 PM

People, I need you to go to this link http://www.ganglandnews.com/gottiau.htm

I need you to listen and write down what the tape hearings say. Because I cannot understand very well, thank you very much.

1-Gonna be a Cosa Nostra til I die

2-When deebee got whacked

3-What makes you feel better Sammy

4-You wanna know why Louie DiBono´s dying?

5-When we got a problem with a guy, we kill him

6-Shargel, Cutler, and who do you call it crime family

7-Everybody knows lawyers are taking money under the table

8-He´s getting whacked because he challenged the Administration.

I ask you(Don Cardi, SC, or who ever could do it) to write down the hearing in order of the numbers, thank you.

Re: John Gotti Speaking - 10/12/05 08:57 PM

Can anyone write down what those tape hearings say?
Posted By: Don Cardi

Re: John Gotti Speaking - 10/12/05 09:07 PM

Don Pappo, I don't understand what you are asking for here. What you see written is what they mean and what is said. Exactly what more are you looking for?

Don Cardi

Re: John Gotti Speaking - 10/12/05 09:40 PM

Don Cardi, if you are american it would be easy for you and you may understand much better than I could. I want someone to go to that link above, you will find the tape hearings, you will listen them, I listened but I could not understand very much because I cannot understand clearly.
In the following order above I need someone to listen those hearings and write it down exacly what those hearings say, I mean, everything you hear, you write it.
Could you or someone else do it for me please?
Thank you

Re: John Gotti Speaking - 10/13/05 01:04 AM

1- "It's gonna be Cosa Nostra till I die. Be it an hour from now, be it tonight or a hundred years from now for whoever's here it's gonna be La Cosa Nostra."

2- "When DeeBee got whacked, they told me a story. I knew why it was being done. ....that prick."

3- "So I'm asking you, how you feel, you wanna stay as consigliere? Or you want me to make you official underboss, acting boss? How you feel, what makes you feel better?"

****** # 4 is very very hard to understand. I think that he is talking about Louie DiBono. Something about his wife talking, about him living the life. Very Very hard to understand. Sorry.******

5- "Anytime we got a problem we kill him. If we go to the boss, we kill him. He gives the oks"

6- "The Gambino crime family? This is Shargel's, Cutler's and the whadda ya call it crime family."

7- "You know and I know that they know you are taking the money under the table. Everytime you take a client on then all of a sudden you're breaking the law."

8- "He's gotta get whacked because he's getting the same from the family that that young fella is getting. You wanna challenge the administration then you will meet the challenge, and you ***** the motherfucker."

**** means that I cannot understand the word.

Above is what I made out from those tapes.

Don Cardi

Re: John Gotti Speaking - 10/13/05 03:17 PM

Thank you very much Don Cardi!

Of course you have to turn the radio on everytime you wanna speak in some possible bugged place, that`s why it`s difficult to understand, but I still wonder how the FBI could use those tapes against John Gotti if it`s very hard to understand the conversation.

Thank you once again Don Cardi, I really appreciate it.

Re: John Gotti Speaking - 10/13/05 03:28 PM

You're quite welcomed. It was my pleasure.

For the most part the tapes were pretty understandable, except in certain areas. What happens in a case like this is that the FBI brings in someone who is an expert at cleaning up a tape, drowning out any background noise or static, which then mkes the conversation more understandable.

Don Cardi
Posted By: Mr.Gribbs

Re: John Gotti Speaking - 10/15/05 11:34 PM

Hey,Don Pappo,why don't you order the Gotti Tapes (book) by Ralph Blumenthal?Lots of transcripts,and also a piece of the Gravano trial,you would find it interesting!

Re: John Gotti Speaking - 10/17/05 01:18 PM

Hey! I`ll keep that in mind! Thank you!
Posted By: Vito The Godfather

Re: John Gotti Speaking - 10/17/05 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Gribbs:
Hey,Don Pappo,why don't you order the Gotti Tapes (book) by Ralph Blumenthal?Lots of transcripts,and also a piece of the Gravano trial,you would find it interesting!
Where could I order this??
Posted By: Mr.Gribbs

Re: John Gotti Speaking - 10/18/05 12:53 AM

Ebay,or Amazon...
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET