Home

The Return of Cosa Nostra

Posted By: Don Pappo Napolitano

The Return of Cosa Nostra - 08/27/05 05:28 PM

The Russian Mafia is supposed to be the top Mafia in New York today, Cosa Nostra is less powerful now, too many ratts in the 5 families, breaking the Omerta code, all that stuff, let`s help the 5 families to take over the control of New York again. How would you help Cosa Nostra to come back?
My idea.

1-No drugs dealing
2-Accept as a made member a guy whose mother has italian last name even his father doesn`t
3-Not allow to use drugs
4-Follow Vito Corleone rules.
5-Respect the enemy as your own family.

And I don`t know...

tell me your idea
Posted By: Enzo Scifo

Re: The Return of Cosa Nostra - 08/27/05 06:16 PM

Well... it's of course fun to think about that.
But never forget, maffia is not something good. I don't want the maffia to gain strength again.

While we all like to see maffia-movies, and even like to read about the real maffia - that is btw very different than how it is portraid in the GF - it is still a very violent, corrupt, thieving organisation. Or like Thomas Repetto (author of 'The history of American Maffia') called it: "The organised violence-industry."

We might lose one of our hobby's, but if I had almighty power and the decision to choose between a world with maffia, and one without it ... Not a hard choice.
Posted By: Peter_Clemenza

Re: The Return of Cosa Nostra - 08/27/05 07:38 PM

I would forbid my members from performing organized crimes (i.e., armed robberies) for their own fortune. I would also forbid the selling of drugs and make it alot more difficult to become a "made" member.
Posted By: M.M. Floors

Re: The Return of Cosa Nostra - 08/28/05 01:10 PM

Sharpen the rules. They need to gain trust under the members. Members shouldn't rat out anymore. Actually, they need to go back to the old values of Omerta and stuff like that. When they start with that, the rest will come.

Re: The Return of Cosa Nostra - 08/28/05 08:59 PM

Yes, they need old rules and no drug dealing anymore
Posted By: Mr.Gribbs

Re: The Return of Cosa Nostra - 08/28/05 11:22 PM

I read an article on Gangland,and it said the mafia considered killing families,and relatives of rats.They are so desperate,that this seems like the only way for them to stop people talking to the feds,damn!

Re: The Return of Cosa Nostra - 08/31/05 04:45 PM

One of the causes of the fall of Cosa Nostra was that the Families fight each other instead of fighting only against the goverment and FBI. Because Force and power are in the union of the members. If they wanna come back they should not fight each other anymore.
Posted By: tdkpaul

Re: The Return of Cosa Nostra - 09/01/05 10:50 AM

Quote:
How would you help Cosa Nostra to come back?
they should allow me to join as a member of them
yeah, i would manage all the stuff of myself

Re: The Return of Cosa Nostra - 09/01/05 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by tdkpaul:
[quote] How would you help Cosa Nostra to come back?
they should allow me to join as a member of them
yeah, i would manage all the stuff of myself
[/quote]How would you do that?
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET