Home

Two GOTTI sons beaten at mall

Posted By: GAMBINO

Two GOTTI sons beaten at mall - 11/21/04 08:30 PM

November 16, 2004 -- VICTORIA Gotti's sons Carmine, 18, and John, 17, took a beating last weekend after they allegedly harassed a 15-year-old girl at a Long Island mall.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/11162004/gossip/pagesix.htm

I dont know if this was already posted somewhere...sorry if its a double post.
Posted By: Greek Sicilian Mafia Don

Re: Two GOTTI sons beaten at mall - 11/21/04 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by GAMBINO:
November 16, 2004 -- VICTORIA Gotti's sons Carmine, 18, and John, 17, took a beating last weekend after they allegedly harassed a 15-year-old girl at a Long Island mall.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/11162004/gossip/pagesix.htm

I dont know if this was already posted somewhere...sorry if its a double post.
They look like a right couple of homos LOL!
Posted By: scarfacetm

Re: Two GOTTI sons beaten at mall - 11/21/04 11:40 PM

just goes to show you just because your grandfather was a mafia don doesnt mean your a tough guy and can get away with whatever you want.
Posted By: GAMBINO

Re: Two GOTTI sons beaten at mall - 11/22/04 01:03 AM

I have a feeling that they will seek revenge. Does anyone think the same?
Posted By: Letizia B.

Re: Two GOTTI sons beaten at mall - 11/22/04 01:40 AM

How lame.

What's with Carmine's eyebrows, btw?? He looks like a woman with spiked hair. Well, the other one, too, but Carmine's are more shaped... like John's were just waxed, but Carmine's were waxed AND tweezed for shape. MmHmm... very manly. :rolleyes:
Posted By: Don Sonny Corleone

Re: Two GOTTI sons beaten at mall - 11/22/04 02:13 AM

Those kids are queers. (say in whinest voice you can)"My grandfather was a mob boss,and I wanta be juuuuuuuust like him" If only they realized Gotti was stupid and they're whinny little wiggers.

Re: Two GOTTI sons beaten at mall - 11/22/04 08:39 AM

The 'great' Gotti name as some of you call it is bullshit, he (jg) was a murderer and a career criminal, real contribution to society, his grandsons look like ******s, im glad they got what was coming and no doubt they will get it again.....
Posted By: don vencent

Re: Two GOTTI sons beaten at mall - 11/22/04 02:27 PM

I hate pretty boys like them they got what
they need it thier ass kick
Posted By: Beth E

Re: Two GOTTI sons beaten at mall - 11/22/04 03:07 PM

I just saw a little clip of Victoria being interviewed about it and saying they did not get "their ass" kicked, and that her boys didn't do anything to that girl. They would never disrespect a girl. Right!!! Not like they disrespect her. :rolleyes:

Re: Two GOTTI sons beaten at mall - 11/22/04 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Beth E:
I just saw a little clip of Victoria being interviewed about it and saying they did not get "their ass" kicked, and that her boys didn't do anything to that girl. They would never disrespect a girl. Right!!! Not like they disrespect her. :rolleyes:
id like to see that show, we dont get it in the uk, how do the 2 little gimps come across in real life?
Posted By: Beth E

Re: Two GOTTI sons beaten at mall - 11/22/04 03:14 PM

They seem as p*ssy on that show as they did in that fight. Just pampered pretty boys who are spoilt rotten and disrespect their mother. I heard they tried to brag they were John Gotti's grandsons and they're schoolmates just laughed at them. They're definately not in the line to take over the family business, that's for sure.

Re: Two GOTTI sons beaten at mall - 11/22/04 03:18 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Beth E:
They seem as p*ssy on that show as they did in that fight. Just pampered pretty boys who are spoilt rotten and disrespect their mother. I heard they tried to brag they were John Gotti's grandsons and they're schoolmates just laughed at them. They're definately not in the line to take over the family business, that's for sure.
Thanks, I'd love to kick their assses the little pricks, that photo arggh! their faces just say 'look at us we are hard'

two words

my ass

Re: Two GOTTI sons beaten at mall - 11/22/04 09:07 PM

hey now mind the thing about gotti bein a criminal because sure he murdered and was a career criminal but the people he killed or had killed were also criminals so its fair trade. if i remember correctly in one of his trials one of the juror's daughter had cancer so he was nice enough to pay all the medical bills, hed take pictures with tourists,shake their hands throw block parties and hold a party on the 4th of july. so just becuase he may be a criminal doesnt mean hes a bad person. as for his grandsons, fuck em they spoiled lil punks who need a good ass whippin.

Re: Two GOTTI sons beaten at mall - 11/23/04 02:09 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by scarfacetm:
..the people he killed or had killed were also criminals so its fair trade...
Tell that to the guy who ran Gotti's son over. :rolleyes:
Posted By: The Irish Mafia 28

Re: Two GOTTI sons beaten at mall - 11/23/04 02:49 AM

They deserved it. Some chick in my computer class was registering for the Growing Up Gotti fan club, and there was only 3 registered members!

Re: Two GOTTI sons beaten at mall - 11/23/04 04:00 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Don Sonny Corleone:
[quote]Originally posted by scarfacetm:
[b] ..the people he killed or had killed were also criminals so its fair trade...
Tell that to the guy who ran Gotti's son over. :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]but remember he didnt want to he only did it because his wife kept naggin him and he wasnt all that innocent considerin he had ties with the mafia through gotti so that would make him an acomplice.
Posted By: DonMichaelCorleone

Re: Two GOTTI sons beaten at mall - 11/23/04 04:01 AM

Quote:
and he wasnt all that innocent considerin he had ties with the mafia through gotti so that would make him an acomplice.
I never heard that. Do you have a link to something saying that?
Posted By: The Iceman

Re: Two GOTTI sons beaten at mall - 11/23/04 04:38 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by DonMichaelCorleone:
[quote]and he wasnt all that innocent considerin he had ties with the mafia through gotti so that would make him an acomplice.
I never heard that. Do you have a link to something saying that? [/quote]I never heard that either.

Now since when are those 2 punks using the last name of Gotti? Unless they're just trying to impress people.

Re: Two GOTTI sons beaten at mall - 11/23/04 07:16 PM

well considerin he was firends with gotti who was in the mob and the fact that their kids were best friends im pretty sure he had sum ties with the gambinos

Re: Two GOTTI sons beaten at mall - 11/24/04 12:21 AM

Quote:
but remember he didnt want to he only did it because his wife kept naggin him and he wasnt all that innocent considerin he had ties with the mafia through gotti so that would make him an acomplice.
What is he, pussy whipped? You dont just go out and whack somebody becuase your wife in nagging you about it. :rolleyes:

Re: Two GOTTI sons beaten at mall - 11/24/04 07:42 AM

he was the one who said that it was an accident when the cops told him he tried tellin his wife that but she went psycho so he did it to shit up.
Posted By: Boss_of_bosses

Re: Two GOTTI sons beaten at mall - 11/25/04 02:51 AM

Serves them right. They think they are abloves the law cuz of whom they Grandpa is. If that 15 yr old girl didn't have a big brother she probably would have been raped by the Gotti kids and they friends. Obnoxious stupid @ssholes.
Posted By: RizzoInTheBox

Re: Two GOTTI sons beaten at mall - 11/25/04 03:48 AM

Quote:
well considerin he was firends with gotti who was in the mob and the fact that their kids were best friends im pretty sure he had sum ties with the gambinos
Doubt it.

Re: Two GOTTI sons beaten at mall - 11/25/04 08:06 AM

i dont
Posted By: mr. soprano

Re: Two GOTTI sons beaten at mall - 11/25/04 10:31 AM

don't take me the wrong way everyone, but why do you guys waste your time watching that show anyways? i put it on for two minutes once and it sucked. put me right to sleep. i think there are better things to do then watch two punks and their brain dead mother making fools of themselves on t.v. you want to watch idiots? well watch newlyweds or something. lol. or watch a jim carrey movie.
Posted By: The Iceman

Re: Two GOTTI sons beaten at mall - 11/26/04 01:17 AM

Quote:
You're basing your opinion of the guy having mob ties. Because he was friends with John Gotti, and their kids were friends?

Man that is weak IMHO.

From everything I've heard the guy had no ties to the mob whatsoever.

Quote:
don't take me the wrong way everyone, but why do you guys waste your time watching that show anyways? i put it on for two minutes once and it sucked. put me right to sleep. i think there are better things to do then watch two punks and their brain dead mother making fools of themselves on t.v. you want to watch idiots? well watch newlyweds or something. lol. or watch a jim carrey movie.

Granted this wasn't directed at me per say. I'd just thought I'd mention I don't watch that show. It's pathetic, I'd get more entertainment from watching paint dry.
Posted By: Alex Morello

Re: Two GOTTI sons beaten at mall - 11/27/04 02:22 AM

Those two ******s deserved it.
Posted By: Geovanni-Martino

Re: Two GOTTI sons beaten at mall - 12/03/04 06:22 AM

LOL those pussies, one kid against both of them and their asses kicked
Posted By: Chancre

Re: Two GOTTI sons beaten at mall - 12/07/04 12:35 AM

There were some guys from that area talking about how just about everyone there thought those kids are a joke. When I asked if they thought they would retaliate in some way, they laughed. "This ain't the movies! Just a bunch of spoiled punks!"

They later share with me that "this jerk had been dating the girl he grabbed for some time and had probly touched more than just her ass" if I knew what he meant.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET