Home

NEW: Henry Hill Interview/Q+A

Posted By: Double-J

NEW: Henry Hill Interview/Q+A - 06/26/03 12:49 AM

Who would've thought the dude from Goodfellas was a video game fan? Well, they showed him some of video games most notorious "bad-boy" games and had a little Q+A session with him.

Thought you guys might enjoy this.

Henry Hill Interview (6/13/03)

-DJ
Posted By: Don Vercetti

Re: NEW: Henry Hill Interview/Q+A - 06/26/03 01:03 AM

He says at the bottom he's making a Goodfellas sequal.

Re: NEW: Henry Hill Interview/Q+A - 06/26/03 01:10 AM

You think Liotta would reprise his role?
Posted By: Don Vercetti

Re: NEW: Henry Hill Interview/Q+A - 06/26/03 01:15 AM

Maybe, but it said there would also be parts from when he was in the mafia that was not in the film.

Re: NEW: Henry Hill Interview/Q+A - 06/26/03 01:16 AM

Goodfellas Sequel Thread
Posted By: Chancre

Re: NEW: Henry Hill Interview/Q+A - 06/26/03 04:08 AM

I heard about this sequel from Stern about a year ago. He hasn't even started on it yet. Getting that cookbook out of him I heard was like pulling teeth.
Posted By: CrazedHobo

Re: NEW: Henry Hill Interview/Q+A - 06/26/03 04:39 AM

------------------------------------
"EGM: So you'd never played a videogame before today?

HH: The only one I played was Bong."
"JH: It's a controller--

HH: It's a torture device. Look at these f***ing buttons--where am I going? What the f***? We're in Brooklyn!

JH: It's London.

HH: I know. Let's kill some guys. Can I kill a cop? The Queen, is she dead? Somebody.."
"JH: Go in the gate. Now hit that guard.

EGM: I think that's the mailman.

JH: Hit the mailman!

HH: The milkman? I'm trying!

JH: Henry, you're not--

HH: I'm running all over the place. Screw this. Only reason I go to Sicily is to get tomatoes."
-------------------------------------
"EGM: Here's the crooked lawyer.

HH: Been there, done that. [laughs]"
-------------------------------------
"HH: I was over there a bunch of times. I had to testify. What kinda hit man is this? Wait, he's going to confession? This is supposed to be fun?

EGM: He's got a conscience.

HH: These Sicilian hit men have no conscience. Dime a f***ing dozen. I'm telling you. We called 'em zips: They zip in, they zip out. So I'm supposed to what, here?"
Posted By: Henne Montana

Re: NEW: Henry Hill Interview/Q+A - 11/22/04 06:01 PM

Making A Godfellas secuel is stupid. the GF story is based upon a true story, and it ended where it ends in the movie...And there is not really any precuel course it starts from the beginning of Ray Liotas life...
Posted By: Connie_Corleone

Re: NEW: Henry Hill Interview/Q+A - 11/23/04 02:48 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Chancre:
Getting that cookbook out of him I heard was like pulling teeth.
How so, because he was a procrastinator? Or, was he was difficult to work with (i.e., he had one idea and the editors, another)?
Posted By: Chancre

Re: NEW: Henry Hill Interview/Q+A - 12/07/04 11:09 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Connie_Corleone:
How so, because he was a procrastinator? Or, was he was difficult to work with (i.e., he had one idea and the editors, another)?
No one knows. I think it's b/c no one thinks he'll follow thru on anything. He's been on the Stern show a number of times plugging different things -- books, movies, appearances, etc etc. None of them hardly ever happen and this has been going on for almost a decade.

It's sort of a running joke when he calls in now b/c everyone knows he's just BSing everyone. The best is when Howard opens up the phone lines and everyone calls in to give him their death threats.

© 2024 GangsterBB.NET