Home

any organized crime you did in your life?

Posted By: GAMBINO

any organized crime you did in your life? - 01/17/03 02:05 AM

I think it will be interesting if people tell stories of something that they did that was organized crime...

Here is a little( maybe stupid eheh) story of mine;
I worked on an assignment for travel & tourism. We did climate graphs in class, and the kind of graphs that we did was the one's that you have to connect the dots... and the teacher said that the dots had to be connected with red pencil... I didnt have a red pencil.. I had orange... I asked the teacher if she will take off marks if I connect dots with orange.. she said no. that's what i did and handed in the assignment..tomorrow morning I get the assignment back with marks taken off for not using red pencil...I get so pissed off that after school I go to Home Depot and buy red paint for cars... On friday, at lunch I went to her white Honda Civic and paint the half of the car in red

I guess that she knew I did this... but she had no evidence

It was easy to do this because the parking lot is placed at the back of the school... and nobody goes to the back of the school at lunch...

Another thing I did with 4 friends of mine was set up a night club on fire with molotov coctails... I did this because 6 bouncers and their friends (about 15 of them all together) of that club on the previous night( saturday) decided to be tough and beat me and a friend of mine up preety bad just for complaining... here is a pic of me taken before we set the club on fire ...
http://www.vind-studio.com/~ivopixi/ivo.jpg ... it doesnt look as bad as it was...my left ear was fucked , and my jaw couldn't function properly for couple of days , on the back of my head there were a lot of bumps...1/4 of the club burned... the firefighters were there on time I was never caught.

Now that I have told you stuff I did, it would be very interesting to hear other people write their stories!
Posted By: Don Vercetti

Re: any organized crime you did in your life? - 01/17/03 02:13 AM

thats a good story. (assuming its true) but M...cocktail? Thats taking your rage a lil' too far. I would use a bat or my fists on 'em, but cocktails?

Re: any organized crime you did in your life? - 01/17/03 02:24 AM

There is no point of lying about something like this...I am not trying to be some hero or something.

Yeah you would of used your fists... pfff
Come on DC, reality check... 15 of them double size then me against 2 of us! Only if we had bats then we might of had some chance...but we didn't.

The day we burned the club was sunday, it wasn't open. There was nobody in the club.

Why molotov cocktails? because they are easy to make and use
Posted By: Don Vercetti

Re: any organized crime you did in your life? - 01/17/03 02:29 AM

yeah, firebombed fuckers. Just like A Bronx Tail. Good thing forensics didnt get you.
Posted By: BEavis

Re: any organized crime you did in your life? - 01/17/03 06:16 AM

I have, but its nothing to talk about publicly
Posted By: Bugsy

Re: any organized crime you did in your life? - 01/17/03 08:16 AM

* i once sold marijuana to my classmates just for kicks.

* organized a "hit" on a guy just because he was from a rival school.
Posted By: M.M. Floors

Re: any organized crime you did in your life? - 01/17/03 09:34 AM

Do you guys here have ever heard of the word 'Omerta'???
Posted By: Turi Giuliano

Re: any organized crime you did in your life? - 01/17/03 04:19 PM

Excellent stories Gambino. Criminal damage. Remind me not to piss you off. But one word of warning, if I did burn down clubs I wouldn't be telling anyone about it with giving a link to the picture of yourself.

Anyway, funny stuff, you obviously don't give a rats ass.

On my own tales i'll keep my mouth shut, nothing like burning down a club though.
Posted By: Don Marco

Re: any organized crime you did in your life? - 01/17/03 09:09 PM

I think you are confusing organized crime with vandalism and arson. Just because you do something that a mob connected person might do doesn't mean there is "any organized crime you did in your life".

Re: any organized crime you did in your life? - 01/17/03 10:07 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Don Marco:
I think you are confusing organized crime with vandalism and arson. Just because you do something that a mob connected person might do doesn't mean there is "any organized crime you did in your life".
True.
English is not my first language so have that in mind
but...how come I can't call it organized crime? I mean... I got couple of friends together, planned what is the best time to do it, and which corner of the club is the best to throw the molotov cocktails at. I think that there are some aspects of organization in this, correct me if I am wrong.
Posted By: scarface_denver

Re: any organized crime you did in your life? - 01/18/03 08:48 PM

omerta
Posted By: Predator1

Re: any organized crime you did in your life? - 01/19/03 09:01 PM

Well there is in mine!
None i can really tell u about though, as its illegal.
I have got protection money b4 off some kids at skool, thatw as funny.
Posted By: DonCorleone2003

Re: any organized crime you did in your life? - 01/20/03 09:01 PM

This is not as violent as GAMBINO but I paid two kids over 50 dollars to beat the living shit outta this chinese kid, for continous amount of reasons. He didn't come to school for 2 days. :rolleyes:
Posted By: SC

Re: any organized crime you did in your life? - 01/20/03 11:13 PM

Why would anybody admit to this stuff on the net???
Posted By: DonCorleone2003

Re: any organized crime you did in your life? - 01/21/03 03:04 AM

Who cares? It is not like I put my real adress and state where i live. I mean i am probally not suppose to say that either but it is the truth. Fine me.
Posted By: intelligence

Re: any organized crime you did in your life? - 01/21/03 12:18 PM

im 15 and i hav been in trouble wit the cops twice. the most significant was wen my oldest friend saw an old bmw convertable and he sed if u break into it ill let you drive it home. so bcoz we were so far away from home and i had nothin else to i smashed the windo, got in the car and noticed there was an open suitcase of money. i was in shock bcoz i had never saw so much money in my life so we decided to go bak the next day and get the money. that nite i cudnt sleep thinkin of it. mornin came and i went strate to get me friend and we got the bus upto where the car was and i opened the door and pinched the money.
wen i got home we counted the money and theres was 10,000 pound. i handed it into the police.
gud idea?

thanx
simo

Re: any organized crime you did in your life? - 01/21/03 12:48 PM

Please tell me that's BS, Intelligence. What I would do with 10K.....

Surely you're eligable for a reward handing in all that money (even if you did steal it).
Posted By: Luca Brasi

Re: any organized crime you did in your life? - 01/21/03 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by SC:
I was thinking the same thing SC, did Gambino every stop to think that just maybe amongst the many members of this board one could be a cop. :rolleyes:

Re: any organized crime you did in your life? - 01/21/03 03:33 PM

wel at such a young age wat wud you have done? i was too shocked to think of anythin else so i handed it in and it turned out to b stolen so i was rewarded with 100 pounds. you dont have to believe me but gambino asked the question so i answered it.

thanx
simo

Re: any organized crime you did in your life? - 01/21/03 06:25 PM

intelligence you should of taken the money...,but I understand.. at that age I would of done probably the same thing... hand it to police... but now it would be a different story

btw... sf, luca brasi,you guys worry too much... take it easy
Posted By: Domenico Clericuzio

Re: any organized crime you did in your life? - 01/22/03 12:55 AM

Another thing I did with 4 friends of mine was set up a night club on fire with molotov coctails... I did this because 6 bouncers and their friends (about 15 of them all together) of that club on the previous night( saturday) decided to be tough and beat me and a friend of mine up preety bad just for complaining... here is a pic of me taken before we set the club on fire ...
http://www.vind-studio.com/~ivopixi/ivo.jpg ... it doesnt look as bad as it was...my left ear was fucked , and my jaw couldn't function properly for couple of days , on the back of my head there were a lot of bumps...1/4 of the club burned... the firefighters were there on time I was never caught.
I'm sorry that is extremely hard to believe and right on DV take out that bat and wack them all!!

Re: any organized crime you did in your life? - 01/22/03 03:39 AM

You don't have to be sorry for nothing...You have the right not to believe everybody has their opinions... right?.. right

I didn't have no bats...and there were around 15 of them.
Posted By: SanAlfo

Re: any organized crime you did in your life? - 01/22/03 03:07 PM

Here's a lil story.. I was at work cleaning out an office when i came across a unused zip drive. I stored it away in a closet and waited a few days later, then i took the zip drive home, sold it on ebay for 1/3 the price and made 60 bucks, and since it was free i made 100% profit

Thats some sh1t outta Wisesguys
Posted By: Frankie 5-angels

Re: any organized crime you did in your life? - 01/22/03 03:28 PM

Well done!

Petty theft - very impressive.

What next? Nicking printer cartridges?

Re: any organized crime you did in your life? - 01/22/03 06:44 PM

Im looking at computer microphones and blank 3.5 disk as my next project. There are so many in that closet down the hall.
Posted By: goodfellaoggie

Re: any organized crime you did in your life? - 01/22/03 07:38 PM

i won't be surprise if by one day you'll tell us that you're already the owner of the office.

GoodFella
Posted By: SC

Re: any organized crime you did in your life? - 01/22/03 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by SanAlfo:
Im looking at computer microphones and blank 3.5 disk as my next project. There are so many in that closet down the hall.
Ya really got ask yourself if a few bucks is worth losing your job and possibly finding a criminal record.

Re: any organized crime you did in your life? - 01/22/03 08:25 PM

Im not gonna get caught and also im not stupid i know when to walk away.
Posted By: Snake

Re: any organized crime you did in your life? - 01/22/03 09:41 PM

Don't suppose being in a biker gang or two qualifies, huh?

Re: any organized crime you did in your life? - 01/22/03 09:42 PM

Quote:
i thought i knew wen to walk away but i jus had to go bak 4 the money:o

thanx
simo
Posted By: Snake

Re: any organized crime you did in your life? - 01/22/03 09:42 PM

Don't suppose being in a biker gang or two qualifies, huh?
Posted By: Family Honour

Re: any organized crime you did in your life? - 01/22/03 11:07 PM

The only 'organised crime' I've partaken of is paying my annual poll taxes to the local metropolitan council...now that is crime...and I aint the criminal

Sorry, didnt mean to 'demean' your worthy post

FH

Snake...we're in the local Goldwing riders bikeclub, does that qualify as a gang'?
Only kidding :p
Posted By: CamillusDon

Re: any organized crime you did in your life? - 01/23/03 02:05 AM

Quote:
By the way, that was my office you stole from...YOUR FIRED!

a know we don't pay much to clean and empty the waste cans, but crime is crime and we just can't have big time crooks running around the office can we?

Re: any organized crime you did in your life? - 01/23/03 02:29 AM

Fire me then, I need to get out of that hell hole..all my co-workers are WASP's
Posted By: DonThomas

Re: any organized crime you did in your life? - 01/23/03 07:04 AM

I've done some dumb illegal shit before, but none of it could be considered organized crime.
Posted By: Frankie 5-angels

Re: any organized crime you did in your life? - 01/23/03 09:27 AM

SanAlfo

I wish you the best of luck in your new career as a petty thief.

If your employer catches you stealing floppy discs you can explain that you are in training to join the Mafia.

Besides it's a surefire way of getting away from all those WASP's.

Do they have WASP's in prison?

Re: any organized crime you did in your life? - 01/23/03 03:43 PM

it was really funny today. we had ICT for a lesson and sayin as i had organised crime on my mind i thought it wud be funny to pinch all the balls from inside the mouses in the class. i no its not an organised crime but it was so funny.

thanx
simo

Re: any organized crime you did in your life? - 01/23/03 06:41 PM

I guess it wasn't so funny if you went to use one tho....

What next boosting the bathroom tissue from the stalls...

Selling answers to tests, or shaking down the little ones for their lunch or milk money?

Re: any organized crime you did in your life? - 01/23/03 11:55 PM

Oh c'mon Cam, you must have got up to some pranks in your day, if not you had a deprived childhood. The ol' clingfilm around the toilet gag, having two tons of horse manure delivered to an enemies house or even better, putting an advert in the local paper using your enemies phone number in the strip-o-gram section of the classified ads.

Obituary notices for someone who hasn't died is a bit bad taste though.
Posted By: scarface_denver

Re: any organized crime you did in your life? - 01/24/03 05:18 AM

hhhmmmm....
Posted By: al_bellelli

Re: any organized crime you did in your life? - 01/24/03 01:38 PM

muto sono io, come u pesci! here in Italy, you can't come out from mafia once u get in.. i have a lot of friends implied in bad things.they are done for, ruined.
i don't wanna do like them, but sometimes i have to. there are a lot of bastards here in Milan, "a devono imparare a lezione,quei brutti figli di puttana"!
it's the rule, if someone make you something bad, GIVE IT BACK TO HIM...VENDETTA!

Re: any organized crime you did in your life? - 01/24/03 07:28 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Turi Giuliano:
Oh c'mon Cam, you must have got up to some pranks in your day, if not you had a deprived childhood. The ol' clingfilm around the toilet gag, having two tons of horse manure delivered to an enemies house or even better, putting an advert in the local paper using your enemies phone number in the strip-o-gram section of the classified ads.

Obituary notices for someone who hasn't died is a bit bad taste though.
Your right Turi those things are fun and don't really hurt anyone...I have play some of the best.
Gags are one thing...the funnier the better.. as long as bot side understand the meaning...

But stealing something that keeps people from using it is dumb, I never could see someone destroying someone things unless you want to get back at THAT person.

Lets say a person slices another cars tires, and you don't even know the people.. Why? Now I can see stealing the tires and getting some use out of them or reselling them for a profit....but breaking something for nothing gained is not only dumb but crazy, but why take the risk of getting caught for nothing gained?

Taking the balls from the mouses is a childish thing at best. I hope he was smart enough to put them back so others could do what they needed to do.
I hope everyone doesn't run down to his families place of business and decide to goof around where they make their living.

How about we all go down to your family car dealership and key our names into a couple hundred cars tonight? Or maybe we could fill paint into ballons and toss them against your house to make some artwork? Sounds like fun to Me?

My point being what is to be gained from it and who would be hurt by it and why?

Are Hackers just out to have a good time? They think so, but to bad if its your computer gets screwed up and you don't have the money to get it fixed.... I guess it depends which side of the gag you are on?

By the way, I don't mean to be an old fart about things... I like having a good time just as much as the next person, But we should have some smarts before other may be hurt by what we do.

To late to think of those things, when you are standing before the judges bench
Posted By: Omar Suarez

Re: any organized crime you did in your life? - 01/24/03 08:27 PM

The only kind of prank I have ever done was last Christmas, my friend and I took some Christmas decorations from these peoples front porch and left a ransom note made from letters cut out of a magazine. They never responded and really didn't seem to care, so two days later we returned the decorations and left another note.
Posted By: BronxKing

Re: any organized crime you did in your life? - 01/24/03 09:36 PM

Click Here for THE BOSS OF BOSSES!!!
Posted By: UK_Don

Re: any organized crime you did in your life? - 01/25/03 12:04 AM

I haven't read a lot of these replies because its quite embarrassing.

I'm hardly a well respected member of this forum, so i have nothing to lose by giving my honest opinion.

On one hand I agree with those that have replied saying 'Omerta'. And they are right.

On the other hand, the 'Omerta' does not apply because most (if not all) of the posts are NOT organised crime at all, they are petty crimes which, as someone else has said, are crimes that perhaps a mobster might commit. But I don't think ANY of the stories actually had mafia connections. Also, I reckon a fair ammount of the stories are made up anyway.

Lets remember that this is a forum ABOUT films- you don't have to pretend your STARRING in a film.

Re: any organized crime you did in your life? - 01/25/03 09:49 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Omar Suarez:
The only kind of prank I have ever done was last Christmas, my friend and I took some Christmas decorations from these peoples front porch and left a ransom note made from letters cut out of a magazine. They never responded and really didn't seem to care, so two days later we returned the decorations and left another note.
Now that's funny, good one Omar. May I ask what the second note had written on it?
Posted By: Michael Corleone 14

Re: any organized crime you did in your life? - 01/25/03 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Omar Suarez:
NOW THAT IS FUNNY!

Re: any organized crime you did in your life? - 01/25/03 11:20 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Turi Giuliano:
[quote]Originally posted by Omar Suarez:
[b]The only kind of prank I have ever done was last Christmas, my friend and I took some Christmas decorations from these peoples front porch and left a ransom note made from letters cut out of a magazine. They never responded and really didn't seem to care, so two days later we returned the decorations and left another note.
Now that's funny, good one Omar. May I ask what the second note had written on it?[/b][/quote]We said something like: We are returning your things because you didn't respond to our first letter.

It wasn't as funny as the first letter. I don't even think the people cared! They never said anything to anybody. Maybe next Chirstmas...
Posted By: Predator1

Re: any organized crime you did in your life? - 01/26/03 12:23 AM

well as i want to be a lawyer i dont want a criminal record. I am sumtiems involved in 'petty crime' and no a lot of people that do bad stuff (BUT IF ANY COPPERS R OUT THERE U CANT GET ME 4 IT I AINT BROKE THE LAW!)
i am the guy wiv the clean sheet out of our gang...but thats messed up when i get pissed off....!!
Posted By: Thin Clemenza

Re: any organized crime you did in your life? - 01/26/03 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by SC:
Thats my question... but oh well. His choice, if he doesnt care thats cool with me!
Posted By: TonyZarelli

Re: any organized crime you did in your life? - 01/29/03 11:29 PM

Me and some of the other Hispanics in my school (I'm Cuban-Italian, my dad is from Cuba and my mom's great grand parents or what have you came from Italy) sell drugs, and I'm real good friends with the other dealers. Our circle of friends could be looked at as a gang. But it's not like we're terrority protecting or killing or doing any of that other gang stuff. We're just a bunch of dealers who look out for eachother and stuff. There is a gang in our school though, made up of mostly black people, but generally it has members who like live the hip hop lifestyle. They deal drugs too, but they get most of their shit from us cause one of my friends older brothers gets his coke from the source or something. It's like we're at the top of some drug hierarchy in our high school. I starting dealing cause Rico (the guy with the brother) has always been a good friend growing up and once his brother graduated high school, Rico starting taking over dealing for the high school. He said it was good money, and my five dollar a week allowance wasnt getting me anywhere. I need 10 dollars a week for my weed habit. Plus, I'm too lazy to get a job, so how am I supposed to pay for my car and buy CDs and take girls out? We've rivaled with the black gang, since they have some Arab guy who supplies their shit. But who knows what his ass laces in his drugs to get people hooked so they come back to buy from him and him alone? I obtained his basic weed once when one of my Italian friends bought weed from the black gang and it had crushed up addictive painkiller in it. When it comes to weed, you don't fuck with your coustomer like that. It ain't right. My shit's from Jamacia, Colombia, and all the other places it SHOULD come from; not some warehouse in Jersey City. So yeah, we've clashed before. We're all smart enough not to KILL eachother, but someone did get knifed up to death before I got to high school, while Rico's brother was pushing. Now a days, it's not like the old days, it's just like the Cola wars. Every once in a while we'll have some trick up eachother's sleeve to fuck with the other dealers.
In high school, which most of you are probably out of, there are, as you may remember, cliques. And when one clique fucks with another, especially in urban areas, it's like gang warefare.

But aside from all that, and since GAMBINO was talking about basic revenge in his stories, I'll make my story about revenge, an eye for an eye.

I mean, when someone does something to you, it's human nature, not just a Sicilian thing, that you make them get what they deserve. You get them back.

There's tonnellate a stories I got, but I'm only gonna tell the one that's funny, since that's the mood we all seem to be in now since you guys started talking about stealing floppy disks.

When you're a freshman, youre kinda immature, and that was the first time I extracted revenge on another guy. This tough guy es like a bully, you know? I'm strong, you know, like regular strong. But not this strong. How can I get back at the guy, who's calling me and my spanish friends racist names?

During gym class, I ask to go the bathroom which is in a room next to the locker room. Like, you have to go through the locker room to get to the bathroom. No one locks their backpacks in the lockers, so I go to this guy's backpack, bring it to the bathroom, and piss all inside it. I didnt want to piss on it, cause that would give it away too fast. The story is, he opens it up in his next class to get his books out and gets the surprise of his life. He wasnt in my same gym class cause he was a senior but he has it the same time, so he didnt know I went to the bathroom, so he couldnt possibly know or guess it was me. This revenge was in a very un-Sicilian manner. But as I got older, I also got more creative and more mature with my revenges. But still, peeing in someone's backpack made me the happiest motherfucker in the world.

Christ di Jesus, questo รจ lungo...

PS- Don't call me a dumbass for talking about my crimes. I didnt say where I live, what my name is, what Rico's last name is, or the name of the gangs.
Posted By: Lisabella

Re: any organized crime you did in your life? - 02/01/03 02:43 AM

First of all I want to say reading everyone's responses was absolutely hilarious! Some of you seem to think you're involved with the so called Mafia or organized crime. Don't you realize that if a real member of the alleged "Mafia" would look at what you guys call organized and laugh. I mean what you guys have been talking about is purely childs play. No offense! But I'm sure that isn't something the Mafia is going to look to as being a great crime.

Second, I think every one needs to learn to be a little more paranoid. You never know who is on here. My father tells of ways that the feds can trace you messages like this back to you. Something about there being a special server number. I don't know but I would think before telling too many stories.

I want to say I didn't mean to offend any one. As you probably noticed, I'm a very new member. I've not done too many posts so forgive me if I have insulted some of you for I haven't meant to.

Re: any organized crime you did in your life? - 02/01/03 02:48 AM

Don't worry, most of us are laughing to hard to worry about the feds coming....

Re: any organized crime you did in your life? - 02/01/03 03:53 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Lisabella:
First of all I want to say reading everyone's responses was absolutely hilarious! Some of you seem to think you're involved with the so called Mafia or organized crime. Don't you realize that if a real member of the alleged "Mafia" would look at what you guys call organized and laugh. I mean what you guys have been talking about is purely childs play. No offense! But I'm sure that isn't something the Mafia is going to look to as being a great crime.

Second, I think every one needs to learn to be a little more paranoid. You never know who is on here. My father tells of ways that the feds can trace you messages like this back to you. Something about there being a special server number. I don't know but I would think before telling too many stories.

I want to say I didn't mean to offend any one. As you probably noticed, I'm a very new member. I've not done too many posts so forgive me if I have insulted some of you for I haven't meant to.
I don't think the prank I did had anything to do with organized crime, and I never said it did. It was just something I did once and I thought it would be funny to mention it. I never said it was organized crime, because it wasn't, just a simple prank.
Posted By: Vito Andolini

Re: any organized crime you did in your life? - 02/11/03 06:40 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by GAMBINO:
but...how come I can't call it organized crime? I mean... I got couple of friends together, planned what is the best time to do it, and which corner of the club is the best to throw the molotov cocktails at. I think that there are some aspects of organization in this, correct me if I am wrong.
This is not truly organized crime. You planned it out and brought in other people, but that makes it premeditated, not organized. There may have been some organization to it, but it was not Organized Crime.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation defines Organized Crime as "a continuing criminal conspiracy which has an organized structure, is fed by fear and corruption, and motivated by greed."

Your hit was a one-time thing, there was no corruption or muscle, and it was motivated by anger and revenge instead of greed.

The International Criminal Police Organization defines Organized Crime as "the systematically prepared and planned commmitting of serious criminal acts with the intention to obtain financial gain and power, committed by more than three accomplices united in hierarcy and a division of labor; and uses violence, intimidation, corruption, and other methods of influence."

Your hit may have been prepared and planned, but there was no financial gain involved. And while you did meet the required number of people, and you did use violence, you did not do so to influence anyone, you did it for revenge.

So really, your hit does not fit the definition of "Organized Crime."

It was a crime, and a violent and serious one at that. And it may have been planned and executed carefully, but it does not fit the definition.
Posted By: ShortCake

Re: any organized crime you did in your life? - 02/26/03 05:25 AM

© 2024 GangsterBB.NET