Home

Presence of the Mafia in Italy

Posted By: Don Cortisone

Presence of the Mafia in Italy - 04/04/02 10:44 AM

Italy has be doubtable reputation of being a mob country, but to be honest, during my stays there, I'be noticed little of it.

Someone else did noticed something?
Posted By: Don Michel

Re: Presence of the Mafia in Italy - 04/07/02 09:28 PM

Hoe bedoel je dat

Ja............ ik spreek vloeiend Nederlands, ik heb 10 jaar in Amsterdam gewoont..
Posted By: Ricardo

Re: Presence of the Mafia in Italy - 04/08/02 03:07 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Don_Michel:
Hoe bedoel je dat

Ja............ ik spreek vloeiend Nederlands, ik heb 10 jaar in Amsterdam gewoont..
Thanks for using http://www.freetranslation.com

Chris Rock i Rush HourDo De forstår ordene at kommer ut av min munn?

It's NOT Italian, possibly Norwege, or Dutch

Even translation com has no CLUE what the heel you just said!

Re: Presence of the Mafia in Italy - 04/08/02 10:34 AM

Alas!!! Freetranslation does not know Dutch. So Don_Michel is not bragging!

Was scary to read something in my native language here, don't do that again, I had the creeps

Well, I meant, I never noticed anything about the maffia when I was in Italy. And I was wondering if anybody did.

Not that I expect that there are soldiers and capo's handing out business cards on every corner of the street...
Posted By: Don Michel

Re: Presence of the Mafia in Italy - 04/10/02 10:12 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Don Cortisone:
Well, I meant, I never noticed anything about the maffia when I was in Italy. And I was wondering if anybody did.

Not that I expect that there are soldiers and capo's handing out business cards on every corner of the street...
Of course i don't know in what places you've been in Italy, but due all the respects, where are your eyes Don Cortisone, in your pocket.

In the first place: Check out the market places, 75 % of the goods they are selling is illegal. Imitation Nike, Lacoste, Dior, Music CD, DVD etc.

For example, in the sigaret store you will pay 25 Euro for ten packs of sigarets, in the market places you will pay only 12 Euro....... how come, smuggling perhaps.

In the second place: Do the same as i did, start your own business over there and you will notice soon.

In the third place: Check out the news on BRT 1 or VTM. Silvio Berlusconi is 100 % Mafia.

More examples to come.

Re: Presence of the Mafia in Italy - 04/11/02 10:51 AM

Well... About Berlusconi... It's indeed a suspicious man.

I've been to, what Bossi called, Padania: Firenze, Torino, Venice,...and to Rome.

And really, the people I spoke to said all to me it's blown up in het foreign media... But I take your word for it Don Michel, I wasn't specificly looking for mob presence. Was more interested in touristic stuff. I can imagine that when you live there, you'll meet them soon.
Posted By: donfabrizio

Re: Presence of the Mafia in Italy - 04/15/02 01:12 PM

Hi guys...

I'm a french guy who live i Paris but work on the trains for Italy. Between Paris and Venice, Florence and Rome. And i can asure you, that the mafia is a too deep organisation for to see her. My familly in Italy told me, exept in Sicily where she used to be very present the last 50 years, at our time, you cannot see her like that.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET