Home

My Uncle Was A Soldier In The Gambino Crew In The 70's.

Posted By: Tyler Durden

My Uncle Was A Soldier In The Gambino Crew In The 70's. - 02/18/02 10:36 PM

I Was Just Talking To My Father Yesterday Who Is Italian And He Was Talking About My Uncle Being In The Gambino Crew In The 70's. He Was A Soldier Though. There Is One Story He Told Me About How My Uncle Had A Cabin Upstate And His Dog Bit His Neighbor's Dog's Arm And Almost Took It Off. The Neighbor Came Over And Yelled At My Aunt Mary. She Told My Uncle And My Uncle Beat The Shit Out Of Em. The Next Day The Neighbor Came Over And Told My Uncle Not To Worry About The Medical Bill For His Dog....My Uncle Went Out One Day In November Of 83 and Never Came Back..
Posted By: DonThomas

Re: My Uncle Was A Soldier In The Gambino Crew In The 70's. - 02/18/02 11:04 PM

So he was a made guy?
Posted By: Turi Giuliano

Re: My Uncle Was A Soldier In The Gambino Crew In The 70's. - 02/19/02 12:49 AM

Everyone's uncle nowadays seems to have been a gangster or something. I couldn't tell you how many times i've heard this sort of thing.
Posted By: CamillusDon

Re: My Uncle Was A Soldier In The Gambino Crew In The 70's. - 02/19/02 01:58 AM

yea, but the rest of us are underbosses....There are a million stories in the big Apple
Posted By: Daniel Corleone

Re: My Uncle Was A Soldier In The Gambino Crew In The 70's. - 02/20/02 12:49 AM

Wish I had a relative who was connected or had something to do with the Mafia, hehehe .
Posted By: CamillusDon

Re: My Uncle Was A Soldier In The Gambino Crew In The 70's. - 02/20/02 04:49 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Daniel Corleone:
Wish I had a relative who was connected or had something to do with the Mafia, hehehe .
Gee, now I have to ask why in the hell would you really want that....would your life really be better?
Posted By: J Geoff

Re: My Uncle Was A Soldier In The Gambino Crew In The 70's. - 02/20/02 11:47 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Tony Montana:
[b]I Was Just Talking To My Father Yesterday Who Is Italian And He Was Talking About My Uncle Being In The Gambino Crew In The 70's...
That's Very Interesting, Tony, But I Gotta Ask You - How In Hell Can You Type Like This?? It Sure Is Hard To Do - Almost As Hard As It Is To Read It!!! :p
Posted By: Sonny

Re: My Uncle Was A Soldier In The Gambino Crew In The 70's. - 02/22/02 03:54 PM

"..You Guys Are Nuts Or Something???" Jack Nicholson In One Who Flew Over Cuckou's Nest
Posted By: Ricardo

Re: My Uncle Was A Soldier In The Gambino Crew In The 70's. - 03/12/02 10:36 PM

MY great grand grandfather statrted te Spanish-American war!

Or so the stroy goes. I wish i was at east italian.

I'm the whitest Hispanic you'll never see!
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET