Home

This Thing of Ours

Posted By: UK_Don

This Thing of Ours - 07/12/04 04:14 PM

Hello all,

It's been a while cos I've moved away and don't have internet access at my home for the time being.

Has that Danny Provenzano (sp) film with Frank Vincent and Jimmy Caan come out on DVD yet? Is it any good? Anyone know where I might be able to pick it up in the UK?

Cheers

visca Catalunya
Posted By: plawrence

Re: This Thing of Ours - 07/12/04 04:27 PM

I was one of the lucky few who managed to catch this minor classic in the theatres (twice, actually) during it's limited (maybe 10 days) run here.

It's about a year ago, now. I've been checking and watching for a DVD or VHS version since, and still haven't seen one come out.

I don't remember the specifics of Provenzano's jail sentence, but he may be incarcerated now.
Posted By: Don Luciano

Re: This Thing of Ours - 07/12/04 06:26 PM

I searched for one place in the UK where they were screening this for about 2 months and couldn't find one!!
Totally gutted!
Posted By: goodfellaoggie

Re: This Thing of Ours - 07/12/04 06:28 PM

this movie was'nt shown here on the other side. i've seen the preview of the movie about last year or so with Frank Vincent playing the drums in the making of the movie. hope this comes out in the Dvd if there is no chance of showing it here. Looks like its worth the watch . . .

GoodFella
Posted By: plawrence

Re: This Thing of Ours - 07/12/04 09:55 PM

Well worth it. Certainly not an all-time great film, but there have been very few that I enjoyed more.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET