Home

The Death Collector/Family Enforcer

Posted By: Sonny

The Death Collector/Family Enforcer - 11/02/03 05:44 AM

I've been reading some good reviews about this 1975 movie. Did anyone here actually see it? How do you recommend it if you did?

Thanks.
Posted By: skaggerratt

Re: The Death Collector/Family Enforcer - 11/03/03 05:36 PM

i saw it/own it. It is an average movie. I was under the assumption that is was more Joe Pesci than the other actors, but Joe plays a minor role in the film altogether. It is an ok film, but let me put it this way, i have owned it for about 6 months now and i have only watched it once.
I do know for a fact that you can purchase it by itself (i found it at circuit city for 6 dollars) or it is part of the collection Great Mafia Movies. I forget if it is on part one or part two of that series
Posted By: skaggerratt

Re: The Death Collector/Family Enforcer - 11/03/03 05:37 PM

i saw it/own it. It is an average movie. I was under the assumption that is was more Joe Pesci than the other actors, but Joe plays a minor role in the film altogether. It is an ok film, but let me put it this way, i have owned it for about 6 months now and i have only watched it once.
I do know for a fact that you can purchase it by itself (i found it at circuit city for 6 dollars) or it is part of the collection Great Mafia Movies. I forget if it is on part one or part two of that series
Posted By: Nova24

Re: The Death Collector/Family Enforcer - 04/01/12 02:57 PM

Watching it now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-3wtYX_QTU
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET