Home

Snatch/ Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels

Posted By: Nice Guy Eddie

Snatch/ Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels - 08/24/03 01:43 AM

Is anyone a fan of these movies? When they came out on DVD I wasent really interested, but I heard alot of good things about them. I took a chance and I bought them before having seen either one and I'm glad I did, both are great movies, if you havent seen them do it soon you wont be dissapointed.
Posted By: Patrick

Re: Snatch/ Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels - 08/24/03 02:20 AM

never heard of them...

Re: Snatch/ Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels - 08/24/03 03:36 AM

If you are a fan of Tarintino you will like these. http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hv&cf=info&id=1804170974&intl=us http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hv&cf=info&id=1800023087 Read the reviews.
Posted By: Patrick

Re: Snatch/ Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels - 08/24/03 03:38 AM

ok, thanks.
Posted By: UK_Don

Re: Snatch/ Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels - 08/24/03 03:00 PM

English films, Patrick.

I love 'em although the dodgy artwork is questionable! The English version covers are much slicker.

Excellent films.

Re: Snatch/ Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels - 08/24/03 03:32 PM

Can you post pictures of the U.K. cover versions??
Posted By: PappaGiorgio

Re: Snatch/ Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels - 08/25/03 03:51 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Nice Guy Eddie:
Can you post pictures of the U.K. cover versions??
Posted By: Capo de La Cosa Nostra

Re: Snatch/ Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels - 08/26/03 09:34 PM

Two films which, despite being virtually the same thing overall, have great acting all round, brilliant one-liners, excellent characters, and outstanding direction and plots. Excellent!

Mick

PS> Personally, I like Snatch better. Then again, it's practically the same film.
Posted By: Johnny Tightlips

Re: Snatch/ Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels - 08/27/03 03:31 AM

two great movies there, might i had pulp fiction and boondock saints are also great movies.
Posted By: skaggerratt

Re: Snatch/ Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels - 09/03/03 06:20 PM

i just bought boodnick saints. didnt watch it yet though, i took the suggestion of someone on this message board that it was a good film, i trust that it is, thanks for whoever gave me the suggestion.
Posted By: skaggerratt

Re: Snatch/ Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels - 09/03/03 06:21 PM

boondock saints, my mistake
Posted By: Omar Suarez

Re: Snatch/ Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels - 09/03/03 08:33 PM

I rented "Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels", and thought that it was funny in an offbeat sort of way. I hope to see "Snatch" soon.

Edit: Just wanted to also add that I thought it was like a British version of Pulp Fiction or Jackie Brown.
Posted By: GangstersInc

Re: Snatch/ Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels - 09/03/18 06:11 PM

Hardened gangster told child actor: “You are the only person who has said that to me and lived to tell the tale” http://gangstersinc.ning.com/profil...ild-actor-you-are-the-only-person-who-ha
Posted By: Michael_Giovanni

Re: Snatch/ Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels - 09/03/18 07:12 PM

Originally Posted by Omar Suarez
I rented "Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels", and thought that it was funny in an offbeat sort of way. I hope to see "Snatch" soon.

Edit: Just wanted to also add that I thought it was like a British version of Pulp Fiction or Jackie Brown.

Snatch was pretty good. I remember it being pretty funny. Been awhile since I've seen it. I can only take so much of British accents though before it starts to aggravate me.
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: Snatch/ Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels - 09/03/18 07:39 PM

Both great films.

Jason Stratham made his name in these films..
Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: Snatch/ Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels - 09/03/18 08:23 PM

Two of the trilogy I call them. I include RocknRolla since all three films have a lot in common such as the two above are practically the same movie. Good movies to watch.
Posted By: Irishman12

Re: Snatch/ Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels - 09/03/18 08:26 PM

SNATCH is one of my all-time favorite movies. The first time I was introduced to both Jason Statham and Vinnie Jones. LOCK, STOCK I've only seen once and wasn't as impressed.
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: Snatch/ Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels - 09/04/18 11:30 AM

Snatch is very good. The Governor made that movie.
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Snatch/ Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels - 09/06/18 12:38 AM

Originally Posted by Michael_Giovanni

Snatch was pretty good. I remember it being pretty funny. Been awhile since I've seen it. I can only take so much of British accents though before it starts to aggravate me.

Oddly enough Brad Pitt, who is normally a pretty shit actor, did a very good Irish gypsy accent for this movie.
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: Snatch/ Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels - 09/06/18 07:53 AM

Originally Posted by Michael_Giovanni

It's funny that we English say that about Americans.. wink
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET