Home

DeNiro's mannerisms

Posted By: Marlon Brando

DeNiro's mannerisms - 03/09/03 02:36 PM

As he's got older and more wrinkly, DeNiro's facial expressions have become exaggerated. Watch closley when he finishes a sentence - he closes his lips together, forming a deep frown on his cheeks. It bugs the hell out of me - and is another reason why I don't rate him as an actor nowadays. His characters have all the same mannerisms.
Posted By: Marlon Brando

Re: DeNiro's mannerisms - 03/09/03 02:40 PM

Sorry - should be in General Discussion.

Another thing - watch the way Pacino gets up from seats. He always clinches his fist, raises his arm slightly - every time.

Brando is not without his faults either. He likes to scratch his ear (more noticeably in his duff films). Although it adds realism to his films, when each character does it, you think you're watching Brando, not the character.
Posted By: BronxKing

Re: DeNiro's mannerisms - 03/09/03 03:05 PM

Please take this in the nicest way possible. OK?

Just don't buy rent or watch for free any DeNiro movies. For someone who doesn't like his acting you sure watch him extremely closely.

Just watch Brando and rave about him. I am telling you because you're a long time member so you should know me by now. I don't want people to ignore your future posts.

This is my 2 cents worth,just ignore me if you feel like it.
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: DeNiro's mannerisms - 03/09/03 05:05 PM

MB,

Is it that you just don't like Pacino/DeNiro? That's your right, it's just that I have never heard anyone criticize their acting before. Sure, some of their movies have been bombs, but so have some of Brando's. But....their acting?? In my view they are the two best actors alive today!! Anyway, that's my two cents.

TIS
Posted By: DonFerro55

Re: DeNiro's mannerisms - 03/09/03 06:43 PM

Its called part of thier "Trademarks."

Nothing More.
Posted By: Ricardo

Re: DeNiro's mannerisms - 03/15/03 11:36 PM

Deniro and Pacino movies dont suck because of their acting they suck becuz of EVERYONE elses acting!
Posted By: Black Gotti

Re: DeNiro's mannerisms - 03/16/03 08:31 PM

The mannerisms are what make actors beliveable. We ALL have mannerisms, little things that we do that seperates us from everyone else. I tend to rub my goatee and cock my head sideways when in a deep conversation. It is what it is.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET