Home

Opinion poll : Which SOPRANO season is the best for you ?

Posted By: donfabrizio

Opinion poll : Which SOPRANO season is the best for you ? - 04/15/02 12:31 PM

The first is how Tony is getting to the big chair, the second the Aprile situation and how he dealed with it, and the third, his familly who turn pretty crazy...

For me the first one stay the best...
Posted By: DonPalentino

Re: Opinion poll : Which SOPRANO season is the best for you ? - 04/15/02 07:36 PM

I think there all great!
Posted By: Don Corpuzzi

Re: Opinion poll : Which SOPRANO season is the best for you ? - 04/15/02 11:29 PM

I like them all! I'm still watching season 3 for the first time on HBO, but I think that I liked season 1 the most.
Posted By: donfabrizio

Re: Opinion poll : Which SOPRANO season is the best for you ? - 04/16/02 10:44 AM

In fact, talking about the season three, when is she going to came in dvd this one ??

Anybody has infos about this ?

Please guys...

Posted By: Daigo Mick Friend

Re: Opinion poll : Which SOPRANO season is the best for you ? - 04/16/02 05:57 PM

I liked season two the best so far. Richie Aprile was a great charactor. Love to hate Richie. Janice whacking him was the biggest surprise in the whole series. Overall I was a little dissapointed in season three. Although it had some great quality single episodes I felt it lost its way mid season and I was not thrilled with the Jackie Jr storyline. Looking forward to season four.
Posted By: The Iceman

Re: Opinion poll : Which SOPRANO season is the best for you ? - 04/18/02 07:41 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by donfabrizio:
In fact, talking about the season three, when is she going to came in dvd this one ??

Anybody has infos about this ?

Please guys...

The last I heard, it will come out around november/december in time for christmas. But don't quote me on that.

They're all good IMHO. But season 2 would probably get my vote, but not by much.
Posted By: CamillusDon

Re: Opinion poll : Which SOPRANO season is the best for you ? - 04/21/02 08:26 PM

Thats the big blowhard..making us wait so long for new season...May a dog shit on their doorstep for that!
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET