Home

What is your least favorite scene in Goodfellas?

Posted By: Anthony Spilotro

What is your least favorite scene in Goodfellas? - 03/18/02 12:33 AM

Mine would have to be the scene where Tommy stabs Billy Batts in the trunk. The sound the knife makes when it enters Billy's side just makes me cringe whenever I see (or should I say "hear") it.

Anyone else??
Posted By: CamillusDon

Re: What is your least favorite scene in Goodfellas? - 03/18/02 01:36 AM

is that your LEAST Favorite. or most favorite

Re: What is your least favorite scene in Goodfellas? - 03/18/02 02:36 AM

Least. I'm not saying I have a weak stomach, but ya gotta draw a line somewhere.
Posted By: CamillusDon

Re: What is your least favorite scene in Goodfellas? - 03/18/02 03:17 AM

now you got the picture!
Posted By: Snake

Re: What is your least favorite scene in Goodfellas? - 03/18/02 03:27 AM

De ja Vu!! Goodfellas was flawed!
Posted By: Ricardo

Re: What is your least favorite scene in Goodfellas? - 03/18/02 03:40 AM

Frankie the Wop ending up on a meat hook. Tommy getting whacked. It appears that they literally shot a 4 inch hole in his head, and that the 4 inches flew off of his head,a nd the blood in his body rushed out through his head within seconds.
Posted By: goodfellaoggie

Re: What is your least favorite scene in Goodfellas? - 03/18/02 05:33 AM

where'd you get the pic Rusty? cant think of my least favourite, have nothing in mind . .

---------------------

I command this family right or wrong . . . it was not what I wanted!

Re: What is your least favorite scene in Goodfellas? - 03/18/02 05:59 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Rusty:
[quote]Originally posted by Ricardo:
[b]Frankie the Wop ending up on a meat hook. Tommy getting whacked. It appears that they literally shot a 4 inch hole in his head, and that the 4 inches flew off of his head,a nd the blood in his body rushed out through his head within seconds.
Personally, I like Tommy's brief but succint moment of realization when he sees the room is empty.
Tommy DeVito: (looking around the room) Ohh Shi.. (BANG)

[/b][/quote]Congrats rusty. I've noticed you lately, you're moving on up! WoW! that pictrue is amazing. The most violent gorey mid-death STILL a movie I've ever seen.

I'm nott alking after they're lying on the ground, coverd in blood. You can actually see the blod a sit squirts out of his head! AMazing!

Re: What is your least favorite scene in Goodfellas? - 03/20/02 01:42 AM

Yeah, Rusty's definately moving up on these boards. He may be the next Turnbull. The only problem with Rusty is his nickname, "Rusty". He's gotta dump it. It sounds so...ugh. It's not classy at all. If I were him I'd ask J Geoff to dump that name ASAP.

Re: What is your least favorite scene in Goodfellas? - 03/20/02 02:13 AM

Quote:
[quote]Originally posted by Don Alessandro:
[b]Yeah, Rusty's definately moving up on these boards. He may be the next Turnbull.
Flattered, but I decline that honorarium. Let Turnbull be Turnbull, and let Rusty be Rusty.

Quote:
The only problem with Rusty is his nickname, "Rusty". He's gotta dump it.

It's strange, but somehow I demur to that considerate notion. The sobriquet of "Rusty" was blessed upon me by close relatives, due to some old-fashioned mannerisms I've retained. I'm aghast that you, a well-experienced 13-year old, disapprove of my moniker. I really should take a long hiatus from work, and give my life some introspection, just to see if I made any more erroneous manoeuvers on this board.

Quote:
It sounds so...ugh. It's not classy at all. If I were him I'd ask J Geoff to dump that name ASAP.
Ah, the indelicacies of youth judgement. Tell me, is your rhetoric founded on some ulterior aforethought or just a lapse of courtesy?

Either of the previous is acceptable, all is forgiven. *patpat*[/b][/quote]The only thing that comes to mind after this is...

I'm a little tea pot short and stout!

Re: What is your least favorite scene in Goodfellas? - 03/20/02 04:51 AM

Quote:
[quote]Originally posted by Don Alessandro:
[b]Yeah, Rusty's definately moving up on these boards. He may be the next Turnbull.
Flattered, but I decline that honorarium. Let Turnbull be Turnbull, and let Rusty be Rusty.

Quote:
The only problem with Rusty is his nickname, "Rusty". He's gotta dump it.

It's strange, but somehow I demur to that considerate notion. The sobriquet of "Rusty" was blessed upon me by close relatives, due to some old-fashioned mannerisms I've retained. I'm aghast that you, a well-experienced 13-year old, disapprove of my moniker. I really should take a long hiatus from work, and give my life some introspection, just to see if I made any more erroneous manoeuvers on this board.

Quote:
It sounds so...ugh. It's not classy at all. If I were him I'd ask J Geoff to dump that name ASAP.
Ah, the indelicacies of youth judgement. Tell me, is your rhetoric founded on some ulterior aforethought or just a lapse of courtesy?

Either of the previous is acceptable, all is forgiven. *patpat*[/b][/quote]Dude, you are simply too sophisticated for me. Unfortunately, I'm too lazy to pull out a dictionary and look up the megasyllabic words you used, so I'll just assume that no harm is done. Welcome to the "Really Good Posters Who Know A Lot of Stuff That I Don't Know and I Let then Join My Club Because of This Knowledgeable Advantage That They Have Over Me" club. Say hello to your friends J Geoff, Turnbull, Sony, Turi, Camillus and Ricardo. They are now your brothers, for you are all members of the "Really Good Posters Who Know A Lot of Stuff That I Don't Know and I Let then Join My Club Because of This Knowledgeable Advantage That They Have Over Me" club. Welcome.

Re: What is your least favorite scene in Goodfellas? - 03/20/02 02:14 PM

Somebody mentioned my name in the same sentence as Jgeoff and Turnbull, wow!

I predict you paid a good $8,888 on your taxes last year. and you drive a '83 El Camino
Posted By: The Last Don

Re: What is your least favorite scene in Goodfellas? - 04/08/02 05:50 AM

my least favourtie scene is any scene with ray liotta, i only love it when deniro and pesci are on screen, sorry but i dont like liotta !!!!
Posted By: goodfellaoggie

Re: What is your least favorite scene in Goodfellas? - 04/08/02 07:14 AM

well, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. but in fairness to Mr Ray Liotta, Mr Henry Hill said . . .
"He did a fabulous job. he should have been nominated."

-------------------

I command this family right or wrong . . . it was not what I wanted!
Posted By: The Last Don

Re: What is your least favorite scene in Goodfellas? - 04/08/02 12:58 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by goodfellaoggie:
well, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. but in fairness to Mr Ray Liotta, Mr Henry Hill said . . .
"He did a fabulous job. he should have been nominated."

-------------------

[b]I command this family right or wrong . . . it was not what I wanted!
[/b]
good point goodfellaoggie
i mean, ray played the part well but he just isnt my piece of cake if u get me
pacino/deniro/cage/travolta/pesci/connery/brando/
they are my favourtie actors
there are more but i cant remember! oh and marylin monroe! and james cogney, humphrey bogart
Posted By: DonsAdvisor

Re: What is your least favorite scene in Goodfellas? - 04/26/02 05:16 AM

The Tommy hit looks so fake. The blood gushing seems to be painted over the screen. For such a great film, they could have used better special effects.
Posted By: DonThomas

Re: What is your least favorite scene in Goodfellas? - 04/26/02 07:51 PM

Henry getting beat with a belt by his old man.
Posted By: AppleOnYa

Re: What is your least favorite scene in Goodfellas? - 04/26/02 08:00 PM

When Pesci shoots that poor fellow who's already got his foot all bandaged up, from the first time he was shot. Just cause the poor kid showed him up. Damm.

Apple

PS - Great photo, Rusty. Awesome.
Posted By: Daniel Corleone

Re: What is your least favorite scene in Goodfellas? - 04/26/02 08:09 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by AppleOnYa:
When Pesci shoots that poor fellow who's already got his foot all bandaged up, from the first time he was shot. Just cause the poor kid showed him up. Damm.

Apple

PS - Great photo, Rusty. Awesome.
He should have known better. Can't mess with a hothead, hehehe
Posted By: eddietheplumber

Re: What is your least favorite scene in Goodfellas? - 04/26/02 08:09 PM

when ray liotta playing henry hill
gets up on the stand and rats his
friends out because he fucked
up-minchia!

Re: What is your least favorite scene in Goodfellas? - 04/27/02 02:20 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by eddietheplumber:
when ray liotta playing henry hill
up-minchia!
he could ahve just said " I know fro a fact through personal encounters that Jimmy Conway was behind thr Lufthana Heist, and we goit our start throguh paul Cicero."

Instead the bastard, tells hopw they did ANythig they wanted, he make sit so drammatic then he pretends to eb totally innocent and blames EVEYTHING on Jimmy and Paulie. he said after got pinched but before he snitched, he did coke everyday, becaseu eh COULD and nobody else could stop him. he was LIVING it up, yeah, he traded it in, and now he can't even geta Spaghetti at an italian restaurant or whatecver he said at the end of the film.

At least there isn't Goodfellas 2: Lenny Cicero's Revenge!
Posted By: Family Honour

Re: What is your least favorite scene in Goodfellas? - 05/02/02 08:55 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Ricardo:
[quote]Originally posted by eddietheplumber:
[b]when ray liotta playing henry hill
up-minchia!
he could ahve just said " I know fro a fact through personal encounters that Jimmy Conway was behind thr Lufthana Heist, and we goit our start throguh paul Cicero."

Instead the bastard, tells hopw they did ANythig they wanted, he make sit so drammatic then he pretends to eb totally innocent and blames EVEYTHING on Jimmy and Paulie. he said after got pinched but before he snitched, he did coke everyday, becaseu eh COULD and nobody else could stop him. he was LIVING it up, yeah, he traded it in, and now he can't even geta Spaghetti at an italian restaurant or whatecver he said at the end of the film.

At least there isn't Goodfellas 2: Lenny Cicero's Revenge![/b][/quote]Paulie took Henry in and gave him a good living. Henry ratting on them like that was despicable
He'll live the life he's deserved now.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET