Home

Raging Bull Soundtrack

Posted By: Kabul hitman

Raging Bull Soundtrack - 02/14/02 09:13 PM

Has never been bettered and probably never will.
Off the subject of mob-related films but in the realm of the Great One ( Bertie de Niro) - the film 'The Mission' starring said legend from the 80s has a great soundtrack. The film is a true story about the Portuguese slave trade in the 1700s and the authorities in the newly colonised lands' efforts to destroy a remote Jesuit mission above the Amazon river. De Niro is superb as a slave trader turned jesuit priest who disobeys his head's orders and tries to outgun the colonists ( played by actors with rich, creamy English accents - think Prince Charles in a red coat and white breeches , although not in game hunting pose) with the help of the Indian villagers. Tense stand-off , great music - throw in Jeremy Irons and you've got a bona fide religious classic.
Posted By: Don Paulie

Re: Raging Bull Soundtrack - 02/14/02 10:52 PM

The Raging Bull soundtrack is probably the best I've ever heard, and it sounds great when it is interweved with the flm. Never seen or heard bout 'the mission' but I'l be sure to check it out.
Posted By: Don Noledge

Re: Raging Bull Soundtrack - 02/15/02 08:17 PM

The Mission is a great film with a great cast including DeNiro, Irons, Liam Neeson, Aidan Quinn etc...

Its soundtrack by Ennio Moriconne is also brilliant, one of me faves...

noledge
Posted By: DonAlx

Re: Raging Bull Soundtrack - 02/15/02 10:04 PM

i love raging bull and anything that has to do with it, soundtrack wasnt that bad though
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET