Home

Anyone seen the film, "Made"???

Posted By: Vendetta

Anyone seen the film, "Made"??? - 09/04/01 11:52 PM

We just saw it this afternoon and I was expecting it to be more of a mob movie -- that's the way it was described in reviews. If you saw it, what did you think?

I liked it, thought it was cute and funny in parts but was basically a one note, small time crook movie. I did like the ending.

Anybody?
Posted By: Pasiano

Re: Anyone seen the film, "Made"??? - 09/05/01 12:10 AM

Saw it and loved it . Vince Vaughn and John Favrou were hilarious . Wasn't so much a mob movie more than a comedy of a couple of want to be's . If you liked Made... than i recommend Swinger's . Both written by Favrou . Swinger's is more about single life in L.A.'s jazz/swingin' area . Great outlook on life... Anyway's that's my two bit's... anyone else ?
Posted By: Bogus Castellano

Re: Anyone seen the film, "Made"??? - 09/23/01 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Pasiano:
Saw it and loved it . Vince Vaughn and John Favrou were hilarious . Wasn't so much a mob movie more than a comedy of a couple of want to be's . If you liked Made... than i recommend Swinger's . Both written by Favrou . Swinger's is more about single life in L.A.'s jazz/swingin' area . Great outlook on life... Anyway's that's my two bit's... anyone else ?

Swingers was better.
Posted By: The Irish Mafia 28

Re: Anyone seen the film, "Made"??? - 01/18/05 02:07 AM

Didn't they come out with a special DVD set with Swingers and Made on it?
Posted By: Don Sonny Corleone

Re: Anyone seen the film, "Made"??? - 01/18/05 03:01 AM

I alwaysa seem to pass this one up at the video store because I ve heard its not that great, and there's usually someything I would rather see, like Hellboy JKJK
Posted By: MistaMista_Tom_Hagen

Re: Anyone seen the film, "Made"??? - 01/19/05 03:51 AM

I thought Made was pretty good. Didn't expect too much of a serious mob movie with Vince Vaughn and Jon Favreau. They are both good nontheless. I really liked the character of Max, the old Mob boss that you see in the beginning. He seemed like a little of a throwback to the old-style bosses. Overall a good picture, worth seeing, even if your not a big mafia movie fan.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET