Home

Suburra eterna (Netflix)

Posted By: Hollander

Suburra eterna (Netflix) - 11/14/23 10:33 PM

Re: Suburra eterna (Netflix) - 01/15/24 04:42 AM

No comments yet?

The crime series Suburraeterna is the sequel to the 2015 film Suburra and the popular series Suburra: Blood on Rome , both of which can also be seen on Netflix. Fans of the series have been waiting for the sequel for quite some time. Can Suburraeterna match the successful first series?
Posted By: Malavita

Re: Suburra eterna (Netflix) - 01/15/24 09:47 AM

I've planned to watch it. It's on my list and i Should start soon.

Re: Suburra eterna (Netflix) - 01/18/24 12:11 AM

After the film Suburra (2015) and the series of the same name (2017, available on Netflix), it is the turn of the successor Suburræterna. The crime drama is set in 2011, when Cinaglia (Filippo Nigro) has tried to take over the legacy of Samurai (Francesco Acquaroli) and now oversees all criminal activities in Rome together with Badali (Emmanuele Aita). He can count on the support of various parties, but there are also players who are not happy with the current state of affairs and want to start a revolution. With a new war about to break out, Spadino (Giacomo Ferrara) returns to Rome to prevent his family from being wiped off the map and must make some unexpected alliances in the process. The series consists of eight episodes.
Posted By: Malavita

Re: Suburra eterna (Netflix) - 01/28/24 08:04 PM

I've watched it. It was ok, nothing more.

It doesn't have the same heavy atmoshpere i enjoyd in the movie. I feel that there was too much going on and they rushed it.
Posted By: TheKillingJoke

Re: Suburra eterna (Netflix) - 02/03/24 12:21 PM

I think the movie is fantastic, but the series sucks ass imho.

Re: Suburra eterna (Netflix) - 02/03/24 05:21 PM

Originally Posted by TheKillingJoke
I think the movie is fantastic, but the series sucks ass imho.

Fair Stefano Sollima directed the neo-noir crime film (2015), but wasn't involved in the series.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET