Home

Tulsa King Series on Paramount+

Posted By: U talkin' da me ??

Tulsa King Series on Paramount+ - 09/10/23 05:39 AM

On November 30, 2022, Paramount+ renewed the series for a second season.[19] In February 2023, Winter was announced to have stepped down as showrunner, due to creative differences, with search underway for a new showrunner.[20] At this time it was also reported that the second season would not film in Oklahoma due to financial costs and complaints from the cast and crew who did not like the extreme Oklahoma temperatures.[21] (Wiki)

Tulsa IS extreme in the temperature Dept. !! grin

I don't have P+, but I did enjoy watching this Movies Outpost recap on YouTube !!!

Posted By: Malavita

Re: Tulsa King Series on Paramount+ - 09/10/23 09:50 AM

That's a shame if Terence Winter is out of the show. He is a great Mob showrunner.

It is also weird that a TV show called Tulsa King will not be filmed in Tulsa. I really enjoyd the first season and i liked to see the Tulsa atmosphere. I hope they can replicate that with another place.
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: Tulsa King Series on Paramount+ - 09/14/23 02:04 AM

I don’t have high hopes for this if Winter is out now
Posted By: RushStreet

Re: Tulsa King Series on Paramount+ - 09/14/23 06:25 PM

First of all the series is dogshit.

Very corny in the way they portray mobsters. Sorry to break it to all the stupid naive fans of the show, well MOST fans. Thats not how they are in real LIFE.
Posted By: Jimmy_Two_Times

Re: Tulsa King Series on Paramount+ - 02/25/24 08:47 PM

It’s a show. There are a lot better. There are worse. Disposable as anything on tv. Yes it or don’t.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET