Home

Michael Mann's Heat 2 is coming out august 9th

Posted By: FireHawk

Michael Mann's Heat 2 is coming out august 9th - 07/27/22 09:37 PM

if you don't know Mann is co writing a prequel/sequel to the events of Heat coming august 9th

it's suppose to be pretty great from what people have said

https://twitter.com/MichaelMann/status/1551683620657451008?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet
Posted By: Irishman12

Re: Michael Mann's Heat 2 is coming out august 9th - 07/28/22 12:51 AM

The novel is being released first. I think this is a mistake making a sequel to the original film.
Posted By: jace

Re: Michael Mann's Heat 2 is coming out august 9th - 07/29/22 05:11 PM

A prequel may work, but a sequel would be mistake IMO. If they do a prequel I hope they don't use DeNiro and try to make him look young like they did in the Irishman.
Posted By: Irishman12

Re: Michael Mann's Heat 2 is coming out august 9th - 07/29/22 07:42 PM

Originally Posted by jace
A prequel may work, but a sequel would be mistake IMO. If they do a prequel I hope they don't use DeNiro and try to make him look young like they did in the Irishman.

Heard it's going to be similar to THE GODFATHER PART II with linear storylines: picking up right after the events of the original with Val Kilmer's Chris Shiherlis trying to get out of town, while also serving as a prequel, going back to Robert De Niro's Neil McCauley's early days.
Posted By: Hollander

Re: Michael Mann's Heat 2 is coming out august 9th - 07/31/22 12:48 AM

HEAT is my all time favorite movie I trust Mann.
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: Michael Mann's Heat 2 is coming out august 9th - 08/03/22 09:21 AM

This is one film IMO we don't need a Prequel/Sequel too. Do we really care about what happened before or after?
Posted By: FireHawk

Re: Michael Mann's Heat 2 is coming out august 9th - 08/15/22 02:28 AM

the book is very good, seems very natural of the character's development, nothing seems forced
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET