Home

Gomorrah Season 5

Posted By: Hollander

Gomorrah Season 5 - 03/10/21 12:24 AM

After kicking off in Riga, the capital of Latvia, filming of “Gomorrah” season five is now underway in Naples with plans to wrap principal photography in May. The premiere playdate of the show’s final season has not yet been set.

Posted By: WhackWhack

Re: Gomorrah Season 5 - 03/10/21 04:53 PM

I am so happy Ciro is back. Ciro is the entire show. Now hopefully that hottie from the movie (Vera) is in season 5 as a love interest for Ciro. Ever since Maria Rita died he hasn't even truly smiled. The only time was at the end of episode 11 season 3 when he smiled seeing Genny and his family after blowing up Don Guiseppe.
Posted By: Tony Mosrite

Re: Gomorrah Season 5 - 04/21/21 11:15 PM

Originally Posted by WhackWhack
I am so happy Ciro is back. Ciro is the entire show. Now hopefully that hottie from the movie (Vera) is in season 5 as a love interest for Ciro. Ever since Maria Rita died he hasn't even truly smiled. The only time was at the end of episode 11 season 3 when he smiled seeing Genny and his family after blowing up Don Guiseppe.

is S5 a prequel then?

The first three seasons of Gomorra were some of the most exciting stuff ever - you'd get the chills from the final music in each episode. Specially S1 is pure masterpiece. 2 & 3 were more pure action and non-stop in your face shocking twists but still elite stuff. S4 was a huge drop off IMO. I still want to rewatch it because I want to believe the problem was me but I'm not sure it's worth it.
Posted By: Hollander

Re: Gomorrah Season 5 - 04/23/21 01:01 AM

Posted By: DetroitPartnership

Re: Gomorrah Season 5 - 06/24/21 02:31 PM

The Trailer is not for season 5. Season 4 is as good as any of the prior.
Posted By: MolochioInduced

Re: Gomorrah Season 5 - 06/24/21 07:08 PM

I just recently watched the wholes series again.

You can really see the importance put on ‘la sistema’ and not just the individual, as well as the seriousness that the people in the ‘South’ are treated with and the respect they’re shown. You can kinda see the same thing in the Suburra.

That’s sort of the reason that Avitabile had Gennaro’s ass beat, prior to banishing him from Azzurra and Pietro.
Posted By: DetroitPartnership

Re: Gomorrah Season 5 - 06/25/21 01:35 AM

Suburra was also amazing.
Posted By: SimonChen

Re: Gomorrah Season 5 - 07/10/21 06:40 PM

Gomorrah season 5 teaser

© 2024 GangsterBB.NET