Home

Narcos: Mexico Season 3

Posted By: Hollander

Narcos: Mexico Season 3 - 11/17/20 02:18 AM

Netflix has announced more for the third season of Narcos: Mexico. For example, we now know that nine cast members have been brought in for the cast of season 3. Luis Gerardo Méndez has been brought in as Victor Tapia, a Juarez agent with a dilemma. Alberto Guerra plays Ismael 'El Mayo' Zambada. Also new are: Luisa Rubino (Andrea Nuñez), Alejandro Furth (Ramon Salgado), Lorenzo Ferro (Alex Hodoyan), José Zúñiga (General Rebollo), Diego Calva (Arturo Beltran Leyva), Kristen Lee Gutoskie (Dani) and Beau Mirchoff ( Steve Sheridan).
Posted By: Irishman12

Re: Narcos: Mexico Season 3 - 11/17/20 02:28 AM

The Mexico series hasn't been as good as the first 2 or 3 seasons when it was dealing with the Cali Cartel IMO.
Posted By: Tony Mosrite

Re: Narcos: Mexico Season 3 - 04/21/21 10:20 PM

The Mexico series was a slow burn to me but I ended up loving it and became slightly obsessed with the Mexico cartels, having become a fan of the whole Narco Corridos music genre which features some of the funniest pieces of music I've ever heard, and having read a couple books on the cartels and some of the bosses ("Drug Lord" which tells the story of Pablo Acosta is great)

Really looking forward to next season.
Posted By: DetroitPartnership

Re: Narcos: Mexico Season 3 - 06/21/21 08:50 PM

Cali cartel episodes the best. There was to be a Showtime Series on The Brand; did it ever come to fruition?
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: Narcos: Mexico Season 3 - 07/29/21 04:43 PM

Still to see this yet, the first two where excellent shows
Posted By: GangstersInc

Re: Narcos: Mexico Season 3 - 11/10/21 07:52 PM

The end of Narcos: Mexico ushers in the beginning of Narcos: USA https://gangstersinc.org/blog/the-end-of-narcos-mexico-ushers-in-the-beginning-of-narcos-usa

Re: Narcos: Mexico Season 3 - 11/11/21 12:44 AM

I hope they continue making NARCOS because it's one of my favorite shows on Netflix. Season 2 of Mexico didn't do much for me but this last season redeemed it completely. Fingers crossed this isn't the end of the road for the show!
Posted By: tommy_milan

Re: Narcos: Mexico Season 3 - 11/13/21 05:50 PM

Season 3 ,imo, has been Realy disappointing and draining so far. I'm up to episode 8. The narrator, the journalist, the rich kids and the cop on a mission to find a serial killer zzzzzzzzzzzz

Re: Narcos: Mexico Season 3 - 11/14/21 12:23 AM

Yeah the cop on a mission to find the serial killer was definitely a buzz kill but I enjoyed the season. Season 2 put me to sleep.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET