Home

Zero zero zero trailer 2020

Posted By: tommy_milan

Zero zero zero trailer 2020 - 12/20/19 08:12 PM

Hi guys the teaser for zero zero zero is available, has been for a month or so. Looks absolutely fantastic. It's roberto savianos follow up to Gomorrah and the whole Gomorrah crew are behind it, director Stefano sollima and it stars Gabriel Byrne, the lady out of downton Abby and are favourite cartel killer, Cano from El chapo. It's a 1 off 8 part drama about coke making its way from Columbia then to the Mexican cartels then thru to the Calabrian 'Ndrangheta then to the Londons banking capital who author Saviano are the biggest gangsters of them all. In the USA it will be released on Amazon prime and uk its Sky Atlantic. Unfortunately I've been told to get a hair cut so if possible could one of you guys do the honour of putting the English language trailer on here, please. Cheers
Posted By: Hollander

Re: Zero zero zero trailer 2020 - 12/20/19 09:31 PM

I have the book for years, but still have to read it.

Re: Zero zero zero trailer 2020 - 12/21/19 03:19 PM

I'm sure it will be good with Stefano Sollima at the helm.
Posted By: Terence

Re: Zero zero zero trailer 2020 - 12/22/19 04:38 AM

Great post! Saviano is incredible and I'm really looking forward to seeing what Dane Dehaan brings to the table.

Re: Zero zero zero trailer 2020 - 01/31/20 07:11 PM

Posted By: Balaclava777

Re: Zero zero zero trailer 2020 - 02/16/20 07:22 AM

https://fshd.ro/serial/zerozerozero-2020/

Episodes 1&2
English subtitles

Show is very impressive

Re: Zero zero zero trailer 2020 - 02/17/20 11:06 AM

Cool, the procession was actually filmed in San Luca the heart of the 'Ndrangheta also the reference of the 'Mamma'.
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: Zero zero zero trailer 2020 - 02/22/20 07:19 PM

Do you think that the Los Zetas was the inspiration for the renegade mexican soldiers?

Re: Zero zero zero trailer 2020 - 03/04/20 12:43 AM

Sollima delivers again. Great series on par with The Mechanism, McMafia, Narcos, Gomorrah, Suburra.

Re: Zero zero zero trailer 2020 - 03/11/20 08:19 PM

Why Andrea Riseborough's Mob Boss is a New Kind of TV Antihero
Adam Rathe

,Town & Country•March 11, 2020

Andrea Riseborough isn’t like any crime-family heavy you’ve ever seen. In the new Amazon series ZeroZeroZero, the actress—you know her from Madonna's W.E., Battle of the Sexes and Birdman—plays Emma Lynwood, the eldest daughter of a prominent New Orleans shipping tycoon. Emma would have her hands full in her role running the family company if it were all above board, but considering the operation is tied up with Mexican drug dealers and the Italian mob thanks to a shipment of cocaine they’re running between the two, it’s an especially tense time. And that’s just where things get started.

The series, which is airing now and co-stars Gabriel Byrne and Dane DeHaan, is based on a novel of the same name by the Italian writer Roberto Saviano which delves into the incredible size and power of the global cocaine trade. It was created for television by Stefano Sollima, whose own experience with edgy dramas (Gomorrah, Sicario: Day of the Soldado) pairs perfectly with a subject that’s dark and dangerous and fascinating to watch.

Saviano’s books are usually huge hits and they’ve made him a target for the Italian gangsters he often writes about. Were you familiar with this one before coming to the series?

I hadn’t read the book. My first connection was to Stefano, our director. I hadn’t seen a script yet, but I met him, and he walked me through the whole series. The book is partly a novel but it’s also journalistic, which is to say it’s full of facts, but the author uses his imagination to fill in the gaps. I thought a lot about committing to spending a year and a bit with such a male cast and the reality that I might not get to work with other women very often. I really had to think about whether I wanted to do that. Ultimately I did and I thought how wonderful to step up and occupy that space of being in a crime family as a woman. It felt authentic to me, so I was excited to be part of it.

Was her role as part of a crime syndicate the main appeal? What else about the character spoke to you?

The series traces a shipment of cocaine from exactly where it comes from through how it gets to North America. Emma is the point person to make that happen. The interesting thing about the character is that I didn’t know what was coming—the later episodes weren’t written yet. I didn’t know what her story would be when I started. All of which is to say, there wasn’t an arc that appealed to me because there wasn’t yet an arc. In fact, there wasn’t yet a character. The book is about a world, but not about these specific characters. The book is a journalistic novel, the series is a world in which we imagine real characters living in the circumstances the book explains. They don’t contradict one another.

In making a series about the global drug trade, you really did go global. You filmed for more than a year and went all over the world. Is that unusual for a project like this?

I’m always traveling. I rarely make films where I live. The unique thing about shooting this was that our units would have to complete relocate after a bit of time. We were in New Orleans and then Mexico City and Calabria. Then we split and half of the crew stayed in Italy when the rest of us went to Morocco for six months. We ended up in Senegal for a month at the end. It was epic.

One of the most fascinating things about the series is that somewhere in a club on a Friday night, somebody’s consuming a line of cocaine and what this series does is backtrack to all the lives that has touched—the people who’ve thrived, the people who’ve died, all the different people who have been impacted by that particular bit of cocaine. It’s not sensationalized. What this piece does is give you an idea of how vast the drug trade is and how we all, knowingly or not, stand on its shoulders.

Re: Zero zero zero trailer 2020 - 03/12/20 12:26 AM

Originally Posted by furio_from_naples
Do you think that the Los Zetas was the inspiration for the renegade mexican soldiers?

Yep
Posted By: merlino

Re: Zero zero zero trailer 2020 - 04/07/20 02:26 AM

Awesome show; need to see more of the Vampires

Re: Zero zero zero trailer 2020 - 04/11/20 04:02 AM

Originally Posted by merlino
Awesome show; need to see more of the Vampires

I'm pretty sure a second season will be confirmed soon.

Re: Zero zero zero trailer 2020 - 04/11/20 04:08 AM

The second episode is cinematic one the best I've seen on TV.

Re: Zero zero zero trailer 2020 - 04/11/20 04:15 AM

Posted By: MolochioInduced

Re: Zero zero zero trailer 2020 - 04/19/20 01:55 PM

Originally Posted by Hollander
Cool, the procession was actually filmed in San Luca the heart of the 'Ndrangheta also the reference of the 'Mamma'.

Is this a real story, Mamma, ie. Holy Mother?
Worth watching??

Re: Zero zero zero trailer 2020 - 04/20/20 11:17 PM

Originally Posted by MolochioInduced
Originally Posted by Hollander

Is this a real story, Mamma, ie. Holy Mother?
Worth watching??

"mother of all clans"

Re: Zero zero zero trailer 2020 - 11/12/20 11:48 AM

Such a great series, it would be a shame if it's not being renewed for more episodes ZeroZeroZero has way more stories to tell!
But it's an expensive project so let's hope a season 2 will be confirmed by Amazon.
Posted By: SimonChen

Re: Zero zero zero trailer 2020 - 11/12/20 08:09 PM

Yeah great series

Re: Zero zero zero trailer 2020 - 11/13/20 02:02 AM

Also Big Up to Mogwai !

Re: Zero zero zero trailer 2020 - 10/23/21 10:18 PM

1 November on Netflix!
Posted By: Homers77

Re: Zero zero zero trailer 2020 - 11/30/21 07:59 PM

Is it out yet?

Re: Zero zero zero trailer 2020 - 11/30/21 11:09 PM

Originally Posted by Homers77
Is it out yet?

In Europe it's on Netflix, but in the US on Amazon Prime, a little weird.

Director and showrunner Stefano Sollima insists there will be no follow-up, saying “No. ZeroZeroZero is actually a mini-series. It’s eight episodes, and the season ends there.”

However a second season could be a stand-alone series.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET