Home

Gangster Movies/TV shows you'd like to see made

Posted By: 2a

Gangster Movies/TV shows you'd like to see made - 03/27/19 08:54 PM

I bet many of us would love to see a bunch of fresh original gangster flicks and/or TV shows made , so I thought it would be cool to start up a thread about this subject ...

Here are my picks for now :

1. A movie or TV show about the Glasgow gangland scene featuring such luminaries as Arthur Thompson and Tam McGraw

2. A movie or TV show about Bulgarian gangsters like Vasil Iliev .

3. A movie or TV show about the Serbian organized crime scene , featuring groups like the Zemun clan .

4 . A movie or TV show about the Dutch organized crime scene featuring everyone and anyone from Bruinsma to Verhoek .

All of these movies and/or TV show would be English subtitles type Netflix affairs by the way , for the benefit of an international audience . I realize that some productions about some of these subjects might already exist , however they clearly aren't well known internationally which is why a fresh new take on them would be awesome IMHO .
Posted By: Hollander

Re: Gangster Movies/TV shows you'd like to see made - 04/01/19 10:37 PM

Netflix are always interested in European shows. I know there is a dutch series Undercover coming up about drugsbaron Janus van Wesenbeeck.

Posted By: Hollander

Re: Gangster Movies/TV shows you'd like to see made - 04/03/19 04:07 PM

Janus has disappeared LE can't find him he could be in South America.
Posted By: 2a

Re: Gangster Movies/TV shows you'd like to see made - 04/24/19 01:18 AM

Here are a few more ideas of mine :

1. A movie or TV show about Frank Matthews .

2. A movie or TV show about the Council that used to control the heroin trade in Harlem .

3 . A movie or TV show about the Dixie Mafia .

4 . A movie or TV show about Jim Elkins of Portland .

5 . A movie or TV show about Harlan Blackburn and the Cracker Mob of Florida .

6 . A movie or TV show about Benny Binion , Herbert Noble , and Dallas underworld of old .
Posted By: hoodlum

Re: Gangster Movies/TV shows you'd like to see made - 04/26/19 01:19 AM

This has been discussed b-4 but...BLOOD & HONOR..Nick Caramandi../// The Plumber by Joe Salerno///...Murder Machine about the Demeo crew..I could go on &on..
Posted By: Blackmobs

Re: Gangster Movies/TV shows you'd like to see made - 12/26/19 01:05 PM

A movie like the Godfather but about the irish mob or the Russian Bratva.

So we follow the story of a family in the criminal world.

The Bratva could start in Russia, then we see them in NYC and Florida.

The Irish mob, could be in the same timeline as the italian mafia. We see them in Hells Kitchen, Boston, in the Police department etc
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET