Home

Made In Staten Island

Posted By: OakAsFan

Made In Staten Island - 01/20/19 09:33 PM

Jersey Shore-type show with Gravano's granddaughter and her friends. It looks horrible. But is anyone watching anyway? Saw a scene where the granddaughter is talking to Sammy on the phone and you can hear his voice. Giving her a typical mob grandpa lecture about making the right choices.
Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: Made In Staten Island - 01/21/19 05:00 PM

Looked for it and saw that it was on MTV, so I wont be watching it.

Re: Made In Staten Island - 01/21/19 05:34 PM

Just wanted to know if anyone is familiar with the parents of these kids, who all seem to be in prison for drug related crimes. I'm assuming Gambino connections.
Posted By: Revis_Knicks

Re: Made In Staten Island - 02/03/19 07:20 AM

I’ve watched it. It’s awful. But I will say that it’s entertaining if you like drama and can keep up with the youthful slang and ignorance. It’s like an ongoing train wreck where you just want to see what happens at the end. I’ve seen the episodes so far, will keep watching and hope some kind of fist fight happens(as bad as that sounds). But objectively I don’t think anyone can say that it isn’t bad. If you don’t have time on your hands, don’t waste any on this. But if you’re looking for a good laugh(at how bad it is) and a good train wreck then I’d recommend it. It makes jersey shore and mob wives look like Emmy award winning shows. I started watching it in spite of the protests I’ve seen online. I hate it whenever a group of people try to take a movie or show down just because they don’t agree with it. Happens too often today.
Posted By: F_white

Re: Made In Staten Island - 02/03/19 12:07 PM

It's awful
Posted By: VitoSpatafore

Re: Made In Staten Island - 02/03/19 04:25 PM

None of them are connected whatsoever.

Re: Made In Staten Island - 02/03/19 05:38 PM

There are protests to this show? Over what?

Re: Made In Staten Island - 02/03/19 07:35 PM

Originally Posted by OakAsFan
There are protests to this show? Over what?

I think because people just think it’s a disgrace.

Re: Made In Staten Island - 02/03/19 08:05 PM

The protesters sound like real estate agents.

“A show like this demeans what it is to be from Staten Island . . . [It] has one of the highest per capita incomes out of the five boroughs, and we also have several higher education institutions with very good graduation rates and excellent public schools serviced by caring teachers.”

https://deadline.com/2019/01/made-i...sted-via-change-org-petition-1202529478/

Re: Made In Staten Island - 02/04/19 05:24 AM

It’s pretty ridiculous. They’re just kids, who cares. It’ll be canceled anyway. It’s not as good as mob wives or jersey shore. Always had a sweet tooth for those kind of shows ever since I binged one of them during a marathon lol. It’s like you know it’s bad for you but you keep watching.

Re: Made In Staten Island - 02/04/19 03:54 PM

I only watched a couple episodes of Mob Wives because of Karen Gravano. Only checked out this show because of the connection to Sammy. .

Re: Made In Staten Island - 02/04/19 11:08 PM

I saw he was on the phone with his granddaughter once or twice. He sounds sharper than I expected.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET