Home

White Boy Rick

Posted By: GangstersInc

White Boy Rick - 06/17/18 09:52 AM

VIDEO: White Boy Rick shows rise and fall of teen who became drug boss and youngest FBI informant ever http://gangstersinc.ning.com/profil...ws-rise-and-fall-of-teen-who-became-drug
Posted By: Japseye1

Re: White Boy Rick - 06/19/18 06:59 AM

Whats with this white boy shit , whites are the first organized crime groups , I couldn't say if there is black "organized" crime
Posted By: night_timer

Re: White Boy Rick - 06/20/18 04:28 AM

White Boy Rick Wersche got shafted badly as an informant. When I lived in Detroit, a friend used to write to Rick in prison. Detroit is 83 percent African American. I used to get called a "white boy" there all the time. It's just the Detroit environment. Apart from all of that, yeah, White Boy got shafted. His prison sentence was ridiculously long and many corrupt cops were fearful of being brought down by White Boy's testimony.
Posted By: pmac

Re: White Boy Rick - 08/23/18 03:10 PM

could give 2 shits about white boy rick and his ghetto fab story but i just seen the trailer on cable tv and this movie looks good like well directed good cinamatography fuck that word . love matthew mcconaughey. shocking how good this looks i thought it was gonna be a strait to dvd or netflix film. youngest informant in us history sounds fresh in a stale hollywood movie world
Posted By: Irishman12

Re: White Boy Rick - 08/23/18 08:16 PM

I'm definitely going to watch this. Trailer looks good. Let's hope the movie delivers.
Posted By: jace

Re: White Boy Rick - 08/25/18 12:23 AM

He was a boss of a Black gang, if I am getting the trailers on tv correct. I'm surprised they would take orders from him. His story has sure been promoted a lot on social media the past year. I am not sure if it because of the movie, but that would not be a surprise.
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: White Boy Rick - 08/26/18 09:36 PM

I could be wrong but I don't think he was a boss. He was nowhere near as high as some of the black gangsters in that period in Detroit.
Posted By: Irishman12

Re: White Boy Rick - 09/03/18 08:25 PM

I agree with dixiemafia, I don't think he's a boss but he was in deep and the guy in the trailer who tells him not to let his Dad find it is a Fed. Hence the reason he gets pinched and rolls.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET