DRUG LORDS (New Netflix docu-series)

Posted By: BillyBrizzi

DRUG LORDS (New Netflix docu-series) - 01/19/18 10:12 PM

https://www.netflix.com/nl/title/80177803

The first 4 episodes are online now:

1. Pablo Escobar
2. Cali Cartel
3. Frank Lucas & The Country Boys
4. Pettingill family (Crime family from Melbourne)

The other 4 episodes will come in 6 months probably:

5. El Chapo
6. Jemeker Thompson (L.A. Queenpin)
7. Christoper Coke & The Shower Posse
8. Klaas Bruinsma (Biggest Dutch crime boss ever)
Posted By: Hollander

Re: DRUG LORDS (New Netflix docu-series) - 01/20/18 01:04 AM

Haha..Bruinsma. He got his nickname "The Reverend" because of his black clothing and his habit of lecturing lol.

Re: DRUG LORDS (New Netflix docu-series) - 01/20/18 01:11 AM

Originally Posted by Hollander
Haha..Bruinsma. He got his nickname "The Reverend" because of his black clothing and his habit of lecturing lol.

Yep!! Good to see our country getting a little representation, nothing worth bragging about but still hehehe

Have you seen the doc 'John Jansen' on Netflix yet Hollander? I did, what a fascinating guy!! He won 2 and a half million euro and is spending almost all of it on people in need..

Re: DRUG LORDS (New Netflix docu-series) - 01/22/18 10:32 PM

Thanks Billy didn't know it's on netflix!
Did you hear about the new crime series Fenix (KPN) with Teun Luijkx and Rifka Lodeizen in the lead roles. Fenix is about crime in Brabant and follows criminals and politicians. It's already sold overseas.

Re: DRUG LORDS (New Netflix docu-series) - 01/23/18 10:35 AM

Here is the trailer looks good! cool

Re: DRUG LORDS (New Netflix docu-series) - 07/10/18 10:29 PM

I watched the Bruinsma episode pretty good. Recommended to people interested in the dutch underworld.

Re: DRUG LORDS (New Netflix docu-series) - 07/11/18 08:20 PM

Originally Posted by Hollander
I watched the Bruinsma episode pretty good. Recommended to people interested in the dutch underworld.

Yeah, it was pretty good. Our friend Steve Brown is quite the story teller, love to hear him speak..

Time hasn't been kind on Thea Moear though and even more on that old fuckin' whore in the black latex. I assume she looked better back in Klaas' day, because that was pretty hard to look at..

Re: DRUG LORDS (New Netflix docu-series) - 07/19/18 06:36 PM

I don't know why but it seems Netflix over here in Holland, has deleted the 3rd episode of the 2nd season. The one about Dudus Coke from Jamaica, which I hadn't seen yet unfortunately.. Is it the same on your account H?

© 2024 GangsterBB.NET