Home

Book with detalis about wars ?

Posted By: MeyerLansky

Book with detalis about wars ? - 01/15/18 04:02 AM

Hey guys can you recommend me about Any good book with detalis about the gambino - bonanno war or about the tension/cold war between gambino and genovese (the chin vs gotti ) ?
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: Book with detalis about wars ? - 02/17/18 06:48 AM

Have you read Mafia Dynasty by John Davies. This book is all about the Gambino family. I read this book a while ago but can't recall anything about what you are asking.

Re: Book with detalis about wars ? - 02/17/18 08:21 AM

No i didn't
But maybe i'll try it
Thanks !
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: Book with detalis about wars ? - 02/17/18 01:12 PM

No worries..
Posted By: DuesPaid

Re: Book with detalis about wars ? - 03/15/18 11:56 PM

I just started reading The President Street Boys, its the Profaci & Gallo war though.

Started off pretty good, already read 25% in one reading so it held my attention with details of a neighborhood I was familiar with.
Posted By: RollinBones

Re: Book with detalis about wars ? - 03/16/18 03:28 PM

not the wars you mentioned but deal with the devil goes into very great detail on the persico-orena colombo war of the early 90's.

Re: Book with detalis about wars ? - 03/17/18 02:03 PM

Originally Posted by RollinBones
not the wars you mentioned but deal with the devil goes into very great detail on the persico-orena colombo war of the early 90's.

ohh that's interesting i might check this out thanks !

Re: Book with detalis about wars ? - 03/17/18 02:04 PM

Originally Posted by DuesPaid
I just started reading The President Street Boys, its the Profaci & Gallo war though.

Started off pretty good, already read 25% in one reading so it held my attention with details of a neighborhood I was familiar with.

dues let me know when you passed the 50%, and if it's really good i might give it a shot.
Posted By: RollinBones

Re: Book with detalis about wars ? - 03/17/18 04:28 PM

Originally Posted by MeyerLansky

definitely do. it's the story of greg scarpa, the colombo capo who was an informant for 30 years and had his fbi handler helping him kill people. it can be a tough read at time because it is extremely thorough with documentation which can slow the pace of the book, but the level of detail and info presented is incredible. i would definitely call it required reading for anyone who's very interested in the american mafia.

Re: Book with detalis about wars ? - 03/19/18 12:27 AM

Originally Posted by DuesPaid

dues let me know when you passed the 50%, and if it's really good i might give it a shot.

Will do.

definitely do. it's the story of greg scarpa, the colombo capo who was an informant for 30 years and had his fbi handler helping him kill people. it can be a tough read at time because it is extremely thorough with documentation which can slow the pace of the book, but the level of detail and info presented is incredible. i would definitely call it required reading for anyone who's very interested in the american mafia.

Good book

Re: Book with detalis about wars ? - 03/28/18 08:18 PM

Just got to and passed 50% on President Street Boys, Joe is just out of Prison, Larry is dead and Columbo has been shot at Rally, War in full gear.

Enjoying the book very much, its from a Great perspective of Rickys Son Frank Demetteo.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET