Home

Hidden gem or am I in the dark

Posted By: hoodlum

Hidden gem or am I in the dark - 10/22/17 02:09 PM

O.K. fella's..my wife just presented me w/ a gift @ breakfast..A BIG FAT bigger than the Bible sized book called "New York Police Files on the Mafia,,A Collection of New York's Five Families' Files,Arrest records and Mug Shots from the 1940s and 1950s"...by Charlie Carr......Amazing info & pics I thought I knew all the tidbits but this takes the cake..right down 2 a cops report on what was eaten on the ship right b4 Lucky was deported @ his party & how Tough Tony threatend the reporters w/ a gang of men bearing meathooks away from the party....Am I in the dark about this book & every one else already knows about it so I look like a dumbfuck or have I stumbled on 2 something good??..any opinions?

Re: Hidden gem or am I in the dark - 01/11/18 02:18 AM

Originally Posted By: hoodlum
O.K. fella's..my wife just presented me w/ a gift @ breakfast..A BIG FAT bigger than the Bible sized book called "New York Police Files on the Mafia,,A Collection of New York's Five Families' Files,Arrest records and Mug Shots from the 1940s and 1950s"...by Charlie Carr......Amazing info & pics I thought I knew all the tidbits but this takes the cake..right down 2 a cops report on what was eaten on the ship right b4 Lucky was deported @ his party & how Tough Tony threatend the reporters w/ a gang of men bearing meathooks away from the party....Am I in the dark about this book & every one else already knows about it so I look like a dumbfuck or have I stumbled on 2 something good??..any opinions?
Still nobody saw this post?
Posted By: DuesPaid

Re: Hidden gem or am I in the dark - 01/13/18 04:22 AM

Hood, you have certainly been gifted something outstanding.
Never heard of it and I am looking it up now and still cannot find the title or Author.

Can you confirm the actual title and positive spelling of Author?

This sounds very interesting

Re: Hidden gem or am I in the dark - 01/15/18 02:24 AM

What I wrote is word 4 word what's on the front cover ,although my wife said she bought it online @ the Barnes & Noble website under the "true crime" category. The copyright is 2012,published by Hosehead Productions & it also states that all documents provided within this work have been declassified. Cover design by Frank Menaloscino,,Printed in the U.S.
Posted By: Ciment

Re: Hidden gem or am I in the dark - 01/15/18 02:55 AM

I never heard it too so I looked it up on online. Book is rated 4.5/5. Your wife made a good choice.
Posted By: Raven

Re: Hidden gem or am I in the dark - 01/15/18 07:44 AM

I have the book. Don't get too excited. Lots of errors and a lot of it copied right out of the FBN mafia book.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET