Home

New season of house of cards

Posted By: Footreads

New season of house of cards - 03/06/16 12:04 PM

Believe me this is a ganster show

It started a few days ago on Netflex. The main reason I watch it is because Claire his wife is smoking hot. I am hoping for a nude scene.

Any way it is not just one episode a week like every other show on tv shows. Netflex has the whole season on tv at one time. No commercials I finished the entire season in 1 and a half days smile

It was pretty good. I thought last season they were running out of ideas, but their writers have some imagination.

I was making love to the wife and she asked why I kept calling her Claire. I told her no I said I love your hair.

I still have my cuff links on my dress shirts that say F U stands for Frank Underwood. I gave a pair to my oldest son. I could not find a pair that said F U. So I bought pair of F's and a pair of Us.

It's a pretty good show. The star has shifted from Kevin Spacey to Robin Wright that alone made the show even more interesting.
Posted By: BillyBrizzi

Re: New season of house of cards - 03/17/16 06:52 PM

Originally Posted By: Footreads
Believe me this is a ganster show

Couldn't agree more, especially that scene were he has madame secretary Kathy Durant in the Oval Office and Underwood tried everything to convince her to support Claire as VP nominee, but nothing helps..

He then turns full blown gangster on her!!!

..and she was a sweet little puppy the rest of the season LOL
Posted By: Beanshooter

Re: New season of house of cards - 03/17/16 07:06 PM

Great show. I am up to Season 4 episode 8. I like the Chief of Staff. He's ery loyal and extremely competent. The first lady maybe hot but she is pure evil. This season has been full of surprises. Hope it changes course.
Posted By: BillyBrizzi

Re: New season of house of cards - 03/17/16 07:20 PM

Originally Posted By: Beanshooter
Great show. I am up to Season 4 episode 8. I like the Chief of Staff. He's ery loyal and extremely competent. The first lady maybe hot but she is pure evil. This season has been full of surprises. Hope it changes course.

Believe me Bean, it gets better every episode, just finished it yesterday.. In the end, ol' Freddy makes a little comeback, which was great..

Claire is a Ice Queen, without a doubt!!

Doug Stamper is very competent indeed, but I think in the end his conscience will get the better of him. This doesn't happen this season, so I'm not spoiling anything, it's just something I think will happen when the show will end, because that man has done a lot of things that go against his morals..
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET