Home

Sicario, kind of like Narcos

Posted By: merlino

Sicario, kind of like Narcos - 01/12/16 04:21 PM

Good movie about the Mexican Cartels kind of like Narcos, has Benico del Toro and Josh Brolin, pretty good about the CIA and FBI and Columbia and Mexico and war on drugs on the border
Posted By: Beanshooter

Re: Sicario, kind of like Narcos - 01/12/16 05:24 PM

Great movie except for the annoying FBI female Agent. Benicio and Brolin were great.

Re: Sicario, kind of like Narcos - 01/12/16 09:40 PM

You are right on, why would she and her partner be such liberal criminal rights activists, that was such a bad character, i mean come on you are dealing with ppl in the gutter, you need to get the job done, liked it when del toro said never point a gun at me afain
Posted By: Beanshooter

Re: Sicario, kind of like Narcos - 01/12/16 09:44 PM

That was a great scene Merlino! You noticed how at the beginning of the movie they made her out to be such a bad ass? What a total joke she was.

Re: Sicario, kind of like Narcos - 01/13/16 05:28 PM

Originally Posted By: Beanshooter
That was a great scene Merlino! You noticed how at the beginning of the movie they made her out to be such a bad ass? What a total joke she was.

Not to sound insensitive but, sometimes I cannot get into female leads in these types of films for whatever reason, but like you said from the beginning I was like cool she is going to be like the chick from the HBO series True Detective, but obviously no, it didnt make sense, oh well, del toro was good
Posted By: alicecooper

Re: Sicario, kind of like Narcos - 01/23/16 08:27 AM

A let down. I don't see how they didn't realize they did not have a complete movie before they started shooting it.
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: Sicario, kind of like Narcos - 02/10/16 05:35 AM

Awesome movie
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET