Home

Anybody seen Richie?? - Out for Justice -

Posted By: BillyBrizzi

Anybody seen Richie?? - Out for Justice - - 11/21/15 03:46 AM

Just saw Out for Justice again after more than 20 years..

I laughed my ass off, especially the bar scene!!!

But the crazy thing is that on Wikipedia it says that the Psycho character Richie Madano played by William Forsythe was based on Matthew Madonna..

From what I read on Madonna I didn't find anything that would compare him to that animal.
Maybe anybody over here has more info??

Posted By: AllDay27

Re: Anybody seen Richie?? - Out for Justice - - 11/25/15 08:56 PM

Just improper info. Anyone can edit wikipedia. Kind of like how "10th and Wolf" is billed as the "Donnie Brasco Story"

Think about the timeframe Madonna woulda been in Jail. He went To Green Haven in 1959-1960 and then again for the 30 year stretch in 1975.

From everything I've reach mostly in Mr. Untouchable the Nicky Barnes book, Madonna was very low key and about earning. Not flashy and possibly a user, certainly not a renegade junkie. Considering he was one of few high level drug traffickers within the family and was known for it as was his brother Frank, I highly doubt Richie was meant to be a portrayal of Madonna.

Re: Anybody seen Richie?? - Out for Justice - - 11/25/15 09:54 PM

Yeah, that's what I thought myself, but I know too little of MM to have known for sure, thanks for replying..

I think the only similarity lies in their names Madano and Madonna..
Posted By: Dellacroce

Re: Anybody seen Richie?? - Out for Justice - - 11/25/15 11:28 PM

I always thought it was more similar to the gus farace story then anything else.

One of my favorite scenes of all time haha-

Re: Anybody seen Richie?? - Out for Justice - - 11/26/15 12:44 AM

Never thought of that, but you're right, it does have some similarities..

I love that scene too, now even more than when I was little because now I also see the comedy in it :-D

Didn't recognize Brendan Felone and Carlo Rizzi in the beginning, because they look so different in this movie..
Posted By: Footreads

Re: Anybody seen Richie?? - Out for Justice - - 11/26/15 04:35 PM

Originally Posted By: Dellacroce
I always thought it was more similar to the gus farace story then anything else.

One of my favorite scenes of all time haha-

You have a point there.
Posted By: Paul Pisano

Re: Anybody seen Richie?? - Out for Justice - - 02/02/16 04:21 AM

uncle junior form the soprano's plays richie. william forsythe was great as richie. forsythe also was in the updated untouchables tv series as al capone. he made the show watchable.
Posted By: afriendofours

Re: Anybody seen Richie?? - Out for Justice - - 02/02/16 10:36 PM

Haha yeah Brendan Felone is Richies brother in it.

Anybody seen Richie ?

Anybody know why he did Bobby Lupo ?
Posted By: Frankie_Five_Angels

Re: Anybody seen Richie?? - Out for Justice - - 03/07/16 11:07 PM

Love Out for Justice... one of the only Segal movies that you can tolerate. .

Re: Anybody seen Richie?? - Out for Justice - - 03/08/16 12:51 AM

Originally Posted By: Frankie_Five_Angels
Love Out for Justice... one of the only Segal movies that you can tolerate. .

Yes indeed, what I also noticed is that Seagal's hair was magically thicker in this movie compared to his first movie Above the Law (It was called Nico over here in Europe for some reason) and he also put on some weight..

To be honest he didn't look that intimidating at all in Above the Law, and that run he had in this scene in the video below didn't make things better LOL

Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: Anybody seen Richie?? - Out for Justice - - 03/08/16 10:06 AM

"You still comb your hair like a girl"

The story was based on Farace since he was in the papers a lot before they started to shoot the movie. Supposedly the original story was about the same thing but was told about a mobster that killed a copy in the late 1970s. After the edits and script changes, we got this movie.
From what other members of the cast and crew have said, Seagal was an asshole and was paying out hush money to female crew members.

Re: Anybody seen Richie?? - Out for Justice - - 03/08/16 11:59 AM

I loved Seagals bad Brooklyn accent. At least they shot it in Brooklyn.

Did he run in that movie? He runs like a girl smile

Re: Anybody seen Richie?? - Out for Justice - - 03/08/16 12:13 PM

One guy in the bar is Gianni Russo he was in the Godfather. I heard a story that he fucked Marilyn Monroe was he was a teen.

He also want on cruise with Bill Clinton. He said Clinton fucked a ton of women on that cruise and he got the women he could not handle.

Thrump should ask Hillary about that story.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET