Home

Narcos

Posted By: Scorsese

Narcos - 08/31/15 02:11 PM

Brilliant show, that covers a lot of history. Ochoa brother, carlos ledher, barry seal and the cali cartel are all in it. Just finished watching it can't wait for the next season.
Posted By: SinatraClub

Re: Narcos - 08/31/15 03:06 PM

I love it as well. But the way the season is progressing, after being only 6 episodes in myself, I don't know if they'll have enough real material for a next season. Pablo's already using the communist groups to kill Colombian officials, he leaves Panama and go's back to Colombia after about 6 episodes, after being run out after being exposed after he got his congress seat. We all know what comes next, Pablo gets locked up in the Colombian prison, and then dies after an escalated battle and fights of extradition. And they seem to be moving toward that kind of fast.

Another good Pablo Escobar, Medellin Cartel show is "Pablo Escobar: El Patron Del Mal". It's all in spanish but being on Netflix, the subtitles are always accurate. One critique though is many of the characters are renamed for legal reasons, like Pablo's cousin, Gustavo, being renamed Gonzalo, on the show. And Lehder's character being called Herbert something.
Posted By: baldo

Re: Narcos - 09/01/15 12:15 PM

Just watched first episode last night. Holy Sh*t this is good. The director did the Elite Squad movies (about the Brazilian BOPE). Highly recommend those movies.
Posted By: thedudeabides87

Re: Narcos - 09/01/15 11:03 PM

I've watched 6 episodes, pretty good stuff
Posted By: Beanshooter

Re: Narcos - 09/01/15 11:07 PM

Excellent show. I like the way they combine real footage with the acting. Can't wait for the second season.
Posted By: lefty_two_guns

Re: Narcos - 09/02/15 02:28 PM

watched 6 too got the rest to watch over the weekend great show. However can i throw this out there, it seems to me that during the late 80's and into the 90's gangsters went a bit mad, i mean i have watched Il capo dei capi about riina who started to blow up politicians, Narcos about Escobar who seemed to think he could be a president then started to kill politicians and John Gotti who thought he was a celebrity, what were they thinking all maybe except Gotti (possibly) could have made money and lived outside of prison and n ot got killed if they did not have ideas above their station they were gangsters.
Posted By: getthesenets

Re: Narcos - 09/09/15 01:36 AM

Thanks Scorsese,

watched the first 15 minutes and was hooked
Posted By: afriendofours

Re: Narcos - 09/19/15 09:05 AM

Just started Narcos, looks like its going to be good.
Posted By: donplugconnected

Re: Narcos - 09/25/15 08:26 AM

i've watched upto the part when pablo got elected senator. was running for president
Posted By: merlino

Re: Narcos - 09/25/15 11:20 AM

Great series, they were some craxy guys out there
Posted By: rickydelta

Re: Narcos - 09/25/15 12:40 PM

Good Show one more season to go really enjoy it smile
Posted By: funkster

Re: Narcos - 09/27/15 02:02 AM

Watched almost every episode in one night. Awesome show.
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: Narcos - 09/30/15 03:55 PM

After reading good reviews on this,im going to have to try this..

Re: Narcos - 09/30/15 03:59 PM

yeah you should its a good series good acting and real true story line plus it shows you real guys in snap shots smile

Re: Narcos - 09/30/15 07:25 PM

So i've watched the first three episodes, excellent show..

Re: Narcos - 10/01/15 09:36 AM

It sure is smile

Re: Narcos - 10/13/15 03:33 PM

So i've finally finished watching the first season of Narcos, a excellent show, but i can't see it going on longer than two seasons..
Posted By: georgietwos

Re: Narcos - 03/14/16 01:59 AM

Watched whole season in 3 days can't see how they will stretch out another season unless they cover escobars time on run after escaping la catedral which would be good.
Posted By: GangstersInc

Re: Narcos - 08/26/16 06:07 PM

Pablo Escobar returns in 'even better' season 2 of Narcos http://gangstersinc.ning.com/profiles/blogs/pablo-escobar-returns-in-even-better-season-2-of-narcos

Re: Narcos - 08/26/16 07:58 PM

Looking forward to this..
Posted By: BillyBrizzi

Re: Narcos - 09/06/16 03:41 PM

Just in, it got renewed for a 3rd and 4th season:

http://www.theverge.com/2016/9/6/12813764/narcos-season-renewal-three-four-netflix

Re: Narcos - 09/06/16 03:45 PM

The 3rd season will most likely be about the Cali cartel.

Any thoughts for following seasons?

Maybe Sinaloa or the French/Pizza connection, but I've got a feeling they want to stick to Latin Narco groups instead of Sicilians/Europeans. It would be a great subject though that's for sure..
Posted By: Beanshooter

Re: Narcos - 09/06/16 07:35 PM

Agree Billy. It will probably go after the Cali Cartel and then the Mexican Cartel. The Actor who played Escobar was very good. Great two seasons.
Posted By: Hollander

Re: Narcos - 09/06/16 09:36 PM

Netflix has announced that it has renewed Narcos for a third and fourth season.

Re: Narcos - 09/16/16 12:30 PM

Season three will focus on the Cali cartel, even more interesting players imo.
Posted By: Toodoped

Re: Narcos - 09/16/16 03:38 PM

Loved the scene when Pablo imagined himself as the new president and gave the old president a puff from his splif lol

Season two was also great but i wont share the same opinion with season three since Pablo is now gone

Re: Narcos - 09/16/16 08:28 PM

Yeah, that was a great scene LOL

I think they also did a scene like this so that the actor who plays president Gavira could have a scene together with Wagner Moura. The same could be said for the one where he imagines his cousin Gustavo when he's out in Medellin getting an ice-cream, it was a great way for them to do a last scene together. They had great chemistry, you could tell they liked each other in real life too. It was a beautiful scene in and of itself, a rare moment were Pablo realized and expressed his shortcomings and where he showed his love and respect for his departed cousin.

Re: Narcos - 09/21/16 10:25 AM

what there a season 3 coming ? yeah I like that bit too Toodoped grin
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: Narcos - 09/21/16 05:50 PM

If you ask me, Colonel Carillo is the hero of the show. That's how you deal with drug traffickers.

Re: Narcos - 09/21/16 06:28 PM

He was the only one on the show who made Pablo piss his pants. That dream he had illustrated that perfectly.

Pablo was horrible without a doubt, but there's also a responsibility with the consuming public in the Western world, to which the makers alluded to in that one scene where Steve Murphy kicks the shit out of those two Gordon Gekko Wall Street type dudes who were powdering their noses in the toilets..
Posted By: Toodoped

Re: Narcos - 09/21/16 06:42 PM

Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
If you ask me, Colonel Carillo is the hero of the show. That's how you deal with drug traffickers.

You mean like this... wink grin

Posted By: DBCooper

Re: Narcos - 11/02/16 10:47 AM

Originally Posted By: BillyBrizzi
The 3rd season will most likely be about the Cali cartel.

Any thoughts for following seasons?

Maybe Sinaloa or the French/Pizza connection, but I've got a feeling they want to stick to Latin Narco groups instead of Sicilians/Europeans. It would be a great subject though that's for sure..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mgXpnfw6Wk

There were plans for a El Chapo Netflix-Series (not Narcos). Old News, there are no current update on that Show.

http://www.latintimes.com/el-chapo-serie...re-video-386589

Re: Narcos - 08/04/17 12:56 PM

Re: Narcos - 09/16/17 10:27 PM

‘Narcos’ Location Scout Shot and Killed in Mexico

http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/narcos-shot-murdered-location-scout-mexico-1202561257/

Re: Narcos - 09/19/17 06:10 PM

lol lol lol

© 2024 GangsterBB.NET