Home

Ray Donovan

Posted By: Footreads

Ray Donovan - 07/03/15 05:31 PM

If you have the showtime app you can see the first show of the third season now. I have no idea when the actual season starts. I liked it.
Posted By: lefty_two_guns

Re: Ray Donovan - 07/06/15 07:31 PM

other well known bit torrent files also has it.
Posted By: afriendofours

Re: Ray Donovan - 07/08/15 07:59 PM

Do you Twerk ?

We'll get to that..

Just started watching season 1, not bad so far. Was worried because Ray Donovan is Cotton Weary from Scream lol.
Posted By: DuesPaid

Re: Ray Donovan - 07/10/15 01:38 PM

I think the new season starts this Sunday night.

I have enjoyed the past seasons and looking forward to this new one.

Re: Ray Donovan - 07/13/15 07:31 PM

She was the Rotev Raymond.

Re: Ray Donovan - 07/13/15 08:01 PM

I watch the show because of Jon Voights character.

Re: Ray Donovan - 07/13/15 09:07 PM

Originally Posted By: Footreads
I watch the show because of Jon Voights character.

Jon Voight makes the show, such an under-rated actor.

Hard to think he was in Heat too.

Bit like Liev he's made the role his own, great show.

Re: Ray Donovan - 07/14/15 03:55 AM

The thing I didn't like was when Voight slapped the white pimp in the face. The guy was just going to laugh that off no way. He would have jumped him right there and then.

Re: Ray Donovan - 07/15/15 02:29 AM

Very good episode, bunchie is a basket case.

That priest is gunna come see him and he will fuck up.

Then Ray will have to put him down.

Re: Ray Donovan - 07/27/15 02:15 AM

Good show tonight episode 3
Posted By: merlino

Re: Ray Donovan - 08/01/15 04:49 AM

Episode 3 was excellent I was thinking that could be a season 3 finale.....i liked the katie holmes character setting ray up she is shrewd.... always good to have an in with a governor to pardon people

Re: Ray Donovan - 08/18/15 01:59 AM

Now what,,,,, Govener lost the election.

I hope Terrence does not shoot Bunchies new girlfriend
Posted By: Mark

Re: Ray Donovan - 08/18/15 02:10 AM

"You're a real pissa!"

Re: Ray Donovan - 08/18/15 03:05 AM

Ray Donovan is a roller coaster with the maybe aryans the hitman priest or whatever he is... prolly boyfriend of murdered priest... crazy family...pretty sure the dad finney will get killed because he is on game of thrones next season... great show...i ususlly like watchn them back to back on a saturday but im strung out this season on them

Re: Ray Donovan - 08/19/15 05:02 PM

The guy who plays Finney was in the TV show Deadwood. One of his whores in deadwood now plays Ray Donovan's wife. Last episode was the first one that they both met at the Governors hotel room.
Posted By: CleanBandit

Re: Ray Donovan - 08/21/15 09:57 AM

Great show, even though I would prefer if Ray showed more character, he kind of seems plain.
Posted By: lefty_two_guns

Re: Ray Donovan - 08/21/15 01:32 PM

the finny character started out as an antique dealer caller lovejoy on British tv years ago

Re: Ray Donovan - 08/21/15 01:48 PM

Even though the governor lost. Ray is going to try and fix the deal.

He is going to bribe the fish and game women Hellen with 200 gs from finny daughter.

The priest detective is going to wind up in a hole somewhere. Ray will use Avi to help him.

Then they are going to find dirt on the new female governor so they can build the stadium. So white people have no interest in taking care of rich people's kids?
What a crock of shit.

Re: Ray Donovan - 08/21/15 01:52 PM

Not sure how they will deal with the aryians. Oh yeah kill them all the young, tall and the small.

Rays father will kill the old lady and her grand son definitely
Posted By: Yogi Barrabbas

Re: Ray Donovan - 08/21/15 03:42 PM

Originally Posted By: lefty_two_guns
the finny character started out as an antique dealer caller lovejoy on British tv years ago

And it was truly dreadful.

Unlike Ray Donovan which is awesome!!
Posted By: Turnbull

Re: Ray Donovan - 08/21/15 05:47 PM

Excellent season so far. Mickey seems more tame than he was earlier, and Abby is more of a pain in the ass. But, I have a feeling that Mickey is going to revert to character before the end of the season.

Inspired move to put Ian McShane in this series.

Re: Ray Donovan - 09/09/15 07:10 AM

Any one see the new episode I dig this show.

They brought back the fbi guy hank azari a. He looks like he has aids.he is investigating the football buy and see's Ray gets three points.

I wonder who does their research on the show?

Armians are kidnaping or buying young girls from Uzbekistan as whores here in the states?

Heroin not a problem the army runs everything the consult in New York they like money there corrupt as they come. They love stuff from here they sell it on the black market there. They have their own airline that is big. They have girls bring in tons of goodies in bags for the head consul to sell on the black market. Or they won't let them back in to visit and help their relatives there. So I guess it is possible to traffic in women. They do it in Russia.

They do use women to brink in goods from the USA to Uzbekistan, and they travel with heroin back to the U.S., Russia , everywhere in Europe.

Having the army running the show means they can do anything they want and that will never stop. unless you want to invade their country.

Re: Ray Donovan - 09/09/15 08:31 AM

I knew that fucking guy looked familiar. Seems like he's real fucked up in the head with the whole: "I'm a worthy human being" thing. Anyhow, I think something's going to happen to Mickey this season. I just have that feeling.

Re: Ray Donovan - 09/09/15 02:31 PM

Originally Posted By: CleanBandit
I knew that fucking guy looked familiar. Seems like he's real fucked up in the head with the whole: "I'm a worthy human being" thing. Anyhow, I think something's going to happen to Mickey this season. I just have that feeling.

Hopefully nothing happens to Mickey, azaria character was messed up outside of his FBI job with sexing up his partners wife and things and then when his partner shot himself at the dinner...so azaria is probably gonna snap soon on ray....he would have to know ray will make him disappear and probably not mess with ray........he is probably going to get a point off of ray.....great show

Re: Ray Donovan - 09/13/15 07:15 AM

Spoilers ahead...

You can just tell that Abby and Terry are going to fall in love or something.

And that Bunchy is going to get his money stolen in some way.

Ok season so far, was funny to see Cochrane again.

Re: Ray Donovan - 09/20/15 01:22 AM

Originally Posted By: afriendofours
Spoilers ahead...

You can just tell that Abby and Terry are going to fall in love or something.

And that Bunchy is going to get his money stolen in some way.

Ok season so far, was funny to see Cochrane again.
\\
\

No Way, Terry would never.

Cant wait to see Cochrane ditch,,,, in a hole.

Re: Ray Donovan - 09/20/15 03:29 AM

Avi paid for storage unit by credit card under his real name?

Ray should throw them both in a hole.

Re: Ray Donovan - 09/22/15 06:00 PM

Footreads, you are right Avi isnt having a storage unit in his real name.....not sure how they are wrapping the season up....dont like the love affair thing up with rays wife and brother....last season the brother was afraid to kiss a girl now he is some don juan? season was going pretty good then it kind of hit a wall...i hope next season they go back to the hollywood fixer stuff........i can't see ray killing a teacher...i guess we will find out
Posted By: Mignon

Re: Ray Donovan - 09/22/15 07:12 PM

Great series. I don't have Showtime but I got the first two seasons from the Library. Abby played on season 3 of SOA.

Re: Ray Donovan - 09/23/15 06:28 PM

I had a feeling Abby and Terry were going to kiss.

Mickey is brilliant, i love him and Ray playing chess with each other.

Mickey's line at the end, "Check-mate Ralph, Ralph no... Randy... im sorry i forgot your name. Don't take it personal, its the alzheimer's."

Heard that Showtime have ok'd Season 4 also, which is good news.

Ray Donovan Season 1 DVD and Ray Donovan Season 2 DVD are available on Amazon for those who haven't seen. Some of the best TV on at the moment again.

Re: Ray Donovan - 09/23/15 09:11 PM

Good episode on Sunday. Finneys daughter gave her father to the police instead of collaborating finneys story that Ray killed her husband instead of her father.

Why didn't Ray kill the fbi guy. Last episode next Sunday should be pretty good.

Re: Ray Donovan - 09/24/15 02:05 PM

Good episode on Sunday. Finneys daughter gave her father to the police instead of collaborating finneys story that Ray killed her husband instead of her father.

Why didn't Ray kill the fbi guy. Last episode next Sunday should be pretty good.

Not sure why he didnt kill the FBI guy he may have just sent in the naked pictures of the guy because they had his computers...teh fBI guy is the voice of many characters on the simpsons

Re: Ray Donovan - 09/27/15 02:10 AM

Maybe he needs the FBI guy to back up something at some point.

Last episode...for the Season? Or are they wrapping it up?

Good show

Re: Ray Donovan - 09/28/15 03:22 AM

Last episode was tonight. Happy to see Mickey is back to normal. Renewed next season.

Prediction of next years Emmy nominations. The dog named dog best supporting actor.

Ray and Mick and Avi all three really got it on tonight your going to dig it

Re: Ray Donovan - 09/28/15 03:00 PM

One of the best episodes in TV history and the fact that Ray gave his life up to Jesus to save his brothers and then with the picture of the "Emerald City" as the priest is driving ray somewhere....Lieve Schrieber deserves an emmy for that episode....what a great show...hope they go back to defending the hollywood f ups

Re: Ray Donovan - 09/28/15 03:25 PM

Great episode, loved it from the start until the end. Bunchy's reaction to receiving the news he'll be a dad is fucking hysterical. However, my favorite moment was when Mick sliced the Armenian chick's throat.

Re: Ray Donovan - 09/28/15 04:14 PM

i told you Mick is back to ab normal smile again. I like the way they stole the scene from the wolf of wall street on a fun way to do a line of Coke.

Re: Ray Donovan - 09/28/15 04:18 PM

Yeah, Footy ou never doubted him hahaha, but after all that shit that went down in earlier episodes, I couldn't help but be suspicious of what would happen with Mick, because he got himself in a real fucked up situation.

And yeah LOL! First he sniffs a line off a girl's ass then answers his phone like: "Hey sweetie pie".

Re: Ray Donovan - 09/28/15 04:38 PM

Good news is Hank Azarian has to be in next years story line.

Re: Ray Donovan - 09/28/15 07:26 PM

Good episode, loved the stand off with the Armenians.

Re: Ray Donovan - 09/28/15 11:13 PM

Originally Posted By: CleanBandit
Great episode, loved it from the start until the end. Bunchy's reaction to receiving the news he'll be a dad is fucking hysterical. However, my favorite moment was when Mick sliced the Armenian chick's throat.

that was awesome...the wall street line and then that killing scene was great....and mick standing up for his family and going after them all alone was the absolute best...who was going to nevada the daughter or mick.....the daughter storyline can go away as far as I am concerned maybe she runs away and comes back during the final year or something and ends up knocked up and married to some armenian from vegas

Re: Ray Donovan - 10/02/15 05:28 PM

Took some screenshots from the last episode.

Ray Donovan Season 3 Episode 12(Exsuscito) Image Gallery

Mickey getting ready for his coke shuffle..

Re: Ray Donovan - 10/03/15 01:15 AM

Mick is fuckin hysterically whacko

Re: Ray Donovan - 10/03/15 09:35 AM

Ray Donovan is the Terminator, he lasted a fair while after taking a bullet.

Nothing a change of shirt from the car boot wouldn't fix though.

Re: Ray Donovan - 10/09/15 12:48 AM

Do people really drink like these characters.

All of them drink Boose all day and night.

Ooofa

Re: Ray Donovan - 10/09/15 09:39 PM

Their whole family is like that. I would not be surprised if the dog was a drunk.

Tell you the truth right after she brought the dog home into her bed room I thought she was going to fuck the dog.

Re: Ray Donovan - 10/10/15 07:51 AM

Originally Posted By: DuesPaid
Do people really drink like these characters.

All of them drink Boose all day and night.

Ooofa

Lol i know, Ray must drink a bottle of glenlivit on average over a whole episode.

Yet he can still drive perfectly after it and never seems to get pissed, until the very last minute, where he falls on his bed from exhaustion and alcoholism lol.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET