Home

Gangsters:America's Most Evil

Posted By: southend

Gangsters:America's Most Evil - 01/04/13 06:54 PM

I want to know if the Bio channel plans on coming out with a second season of this? I really enjoyed pretty much every episode since they do gangsters that you never hear about like Alpo Martinez, Juan Garza,Anthony Shea from Charlestown, and some others that they did a good job on covering. Hoping to see a new season soon,anybody know if they plan it?
Posted By: Dwalin2011

Re: Gangsters:America's Most Evil - 01/04/13 08:27 PM

Do you have any of them recorded, so you could upload them? I have already been searching for this and the last season of "Mobsters" for months.

Re: Gangsters:America's Most Evil - 01/05/13 06:09 PM

Unfortunately i don't. But you can find pretty much any episode of mobsters on youtube.
Posted By: Iceman999

Re: Gangsters:America's Most Evil - 01/05/13 08:53 PM

Originally Posted By: southend
Unfortunately i don't. But you can find pretty much any episode of mobsters on youtube.

No you can't actually. The first season is up, but finding episodes from season two is pretty problematic, for as soon as they get reposted they get taken down for copyright violations.

Re: Gangsters:America's Most Evil - 01/12/13 04:41 PM

Originally Posted By: Iceman999
Originally Posted By: southend

No you can't actually. The first season is up, but finding episodes from season two is pretty problematic, for as soon as they get reposted they get taken down for copyright violations.

i was referring to Mobsters
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET