Home

The Iceman

Posted By: FEECHLAMANA11

The Iceman - 08/11/12 01:33 PM

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1491044/

I wish they were actually making a movie about the DeMeo crew instead of this. What do people think of this movie about the Iceman, think it will be good?
Posted By: Imamobguy

Re: The Iceman - 08/15/12 02:57 AM

DeMeo crew? As in The Soprano Family?.. The IceMan was a succesful hitman who killed over 250 for The Five Families, DeCavalcante family and The Chicago Outfit.
Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti

Re: The Iceman - 08/15/12 03:09 AM

I really didn't know shit about the Ice-Man till I saw that Biography just now. His wife had to know about some of the f'd up shit he did but acted like she didn't. They said he freaked out when she was cuffed was she ever charged with anything or no?
Posted By: Camarel

Re: The Iceman - 08/15/12 04:17 AM

Originally Posted By: Imamobguy
DeMeo crew? As in The Soprano Family?.. The IceMan was a succesful hitman who killed over 250 for The Five Families, DeCavalcante family and The Chicago Outfit.

The Roy Demeo crew a crew of murderers and car thieves and much more that was part of the Nino Gaggi crew which itself was part of the Gambinos. The sopranos were the Dimeo family so i see were you're getting mixed up smile you should read murder machine it's amazing.

Also alot of Kuklinskis claims are debated but who knows.
Posted By: Toodoped

Re: The Iceman - 08/15/12 02:33 PM

Yall know that the guy is a pathological ice liar,when i saw an interview with him...i just wated and hoping for the moment that he was goin to say something like "I killed Julius Caesar too!"
Posted By: TheKillingJoke

Re: The Iceman - 08/15/12 05:16 PM

Kuklinski is a professional bullshitter, but his bullshitting has resulted in some excellent movie material smile
I think it could be pretty good

Re: The Iceman - 08/15/12 06:14 PM

Originally Posted By: Toodoped
Yall know that the guy is a pathological ice liar,when i saw an interview with him...i just wated and hoping for the moment that he was goin to say something like "I killed Julius Caesar too!"

Lmao was that when he was jack the ripper?
Posted By: Toodoped

Re: The Iceman - 08/15/12 06:19 PM

lol that's right!And the funny thing is all these reporters and mob historians go to him and listen to his "true" stories and there ya go...now theres goin to be a movie about it...from aaaall the mobsters in the past they had to go with the Iceman

Re: The Iceman - 08/15/12 08:43 PM

The IceMan is very more interesting, He make's me chilly. I look through his soul, He is evil. I would like to ask so many questions about his killing career but he died. frown

Re: The Iceman - 08/15/12 08:44 PM

You dont actually know he is a bullshitter. He looks like a man of his word and didnt care about the people he killed, His family were pretty evil to him.

Re: The Iceman - 08/16/12 01:45 AM

You dont actually know he is a bullshitter. He looks like a man of his word and didnt care about the people he killed, His family were pretty evil to him.

I don't think you can call a multiple murderer (if he was one) a man of his word. Claiming he commited loads of murders for Roy when supposedly he only met him once to buy a gun ( Montiglio hasn't mentioned him as far as i know ). Not to mention his claiming to be involved in Hoffas death i think it's safe to say he was at least partly bullshitting.

Re: The Iceman - 08/16/12 02:00 AM

I doubt it, Either way I like his bullshit. I dont really feel anything for Roy DeMeo.

Re: The Iceman - 08/16/12 02:22 AM

I doubt it, Either way I like his bullshit. I dont really feel anything for Roy DeMeo.

Me too it should be good but i'd rather one on Demeo personally .
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET