Home

homemade real life gangsters

Posted By: phatmatress

homemade real life gangsters - 01/25/12 05:34 PM

Posted By: J Geoff

Re: homemade real life gangsters - 01/25/12 06:05 PM

From the YouTube description:
Quote:
HOMEMADE-- a reality show where we take 6 former REAL LIFE mobsters and see how they cope with life in a new city like Anita, Iowa (pop: 1159). They are starting anew. All of them have been in prison. Have done their time for their crimes and are now trying to go LEGIT. What does a former mafioso do for work, especially in a recession? Well, they can cook. So they have pooled their money together and are starting a brand new venture with each other. 6 different men from 6 different mob families. Families who would be fighting over their turf, will now be fighting over surf and turf. Can these men pull off creating a restaurant together? Can they stop bickering for 1 minute to actually get something done? Can MADE men become UNMADE?

Think "My Blue Heaven" meets "The Sopranos." It is easy to stand behind words when they are written on a page. But this ain't SCRIPTED television. And these most certainly are not actors. So you don't know what you are going to get. This is 100% REAL!

Interesting. Too bad I can't find any info about it being aired anywhere. Apparently networks don't want it.
Posted By: phatmatress

Re: homemade real life gangsters - 01/25/12 06:45 PM

Originally Posted By: J Geoff

From the YouTube description:
Quote:
HOMEMADE-- a reality show where we take 6 former REAL LIFE mobsters and see how they cope with life in a new city like Anita, Iowa (pop: 1159). They are starting anew. All of them have been in prison. Have done their time for their crimes and are now trying to go LEGIT. What does a former mafioso do for work, especially in a recession? Well, they can cook. So they have pooled their money together and are starting a brand new venture with each other. 6 different men from 6 different mob families. Families who would be fighting over their turf, will now be fighting over surf and turf. Can these men pull off creating a restaurant together? Can they stop bickering for 1 minute to actually get something done? Can MADE men become UNMADE?

Think "My Blue Heaven" meets "The Sopranos." It is easy to stand behind words when they are written on a page. But this ain't SCRIPTED television. And these most certainly are not actors. So you don't know what you are going to get. This is 100% REAL!

Interesting. Too bad I can't find any info about it being aired anywhere. Apparently networks don't want it.
yeah i thought it looked pretty good...Vh1 should pick it up and put on the mob wives train...
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET